TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - When still...(updated 01/05/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I'm 1:18 hours and 2400 in loot in and I have NO idea what I'm doing, what I'm supposed to do or where I'm supposed to go. This mansion is gigantic.
    Tell us what keys you've got and where you are exactly ...

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I'm in the gaol, in brother Clark's cell. I have found the note about Tommy and the 'objects'. There are no keys in my inventory yet.

Thanks for offering to help me out.

Username - Have you found a note about a balcony key? If so, look up where that note is and you'll see some beams you can rope arrow onto. Follow your nose from there. You need the Lelder's key.

I remember that note, but I'm hopelessly lost finding a way back to the locked balcony door. This mission is just too big and confusing a maze for me. I'm now in some kind of graveyard area which I gained access to after frobbing a candle.

Mission 1:

I've already been everywhere in the mansion, I'm quite sure I've read everything, I found Julius, but the first two objectives are still unchecked.

So I completely reinstalled Thief2, started all over and when i got to Lerder secret office and read everything there, again no objective got completed.

So does anyone have an idea what the problem here might be? Or did I just miss something?

Thanks

Dungeon?

Please someone tell me how to get to the dungeon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    You'll get there on the end.Actually it IS the end. You end up in a little storage room.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Just finished these 4 Excellent missions

Many Thanks Eternauta for this amazing sequel, i loved to play the 4 missions, specially the first 3 ones, you have a very beautifull design, i also liked the ambient sounds, "Vampire bloodline maskareds" was a good choice, you should find a similiar ambient sounds in the game "condemed" by monolith studios. I also liked very much the storyline of this sequel that connects very well each mission, also the gameplay is very satisfying, the only thing i didn´t like was that music puzzle in the first mission, i couldn´t understand a bit the clues about the music tone, so i had to check the safe number through Dromed .

Anyway i just want to congratulate you for these outstanding and 5 stars missions you brought to us.

I can´t wait to play more of you´re upcoming productions
    Last edited by Cardia; 22nd Jun 2010 at 08:29.

Thank you cardia1, I liked condemned.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Go to the large bar. There is a guard sleeping on a chair. Next to that room is a small room with the door to the dungeon.

Problem in mission 1

I have frobbed a candlestick and entered a secret compartment in the second floor, above the library, I have read a parchment on a table which I assume should accomplish the first objective, but nothing happens... Maybe my guess is wrong?

Master Builder 2018
    It's not the parchment on the table, it's the book on the desk.

The book near the carillon? Nothing. It doesn't tick off

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    It's not the parchment on the table, it's the book on the desk.

Master Builder 2018
    That's strange. There is something wrong, then. It should complete when you read that book. A few other people were having trouble with some objectives but we never had this problem in 9 months of beta testing. You can consider that objective complete, since you've read the book, and just hit ctr+alt+shft+end when you have completed all the other objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Mylyc View Post
    Same problem. I have found both diaries and Brother Julius but nothing except loot is checked.

Thief 2 v1.18
    DarkLoader v4.3
    Win 7 64b

I must be missing something totally obvious, but I can't open either of the doors in closed annex. Neither of the keys I have remaining (3 of stackable keys) work.

Master Builder 2018
    You need the Closed Annex key. There is one in Father Joe's safe and there is one in the secret study in the library.

You need the Closed Annex key. There is one in Father Joe's safe and there is one in the secret study in the library.
    No-no-no... I can't open either door *within* the Closed Annex.

Master Builder 2018
    Sorry, I misunderstood. Well, that is really strange. The only door you really need to open in there doesn't require a key. It is unlocked. If it isn't opening for you, I don't know what to think.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Well, that is really strange. The only door you really need to open in there doesn't require a key. It is unlocked. If it isn't opening for you, I don't know what to think.
    There are two doors there. When I approach the lower one, "I" say something about the way out, but it isn't open and I don't have the diary objective complete anyway. When I get close to the upper one, I get a sound of glass breaking from behind it, but that's it -- it is locked, too, an no key works. I have Church, Lelder's, Guest Annex and Closed Annex keys.

CheeseshireCat - you need the 'Exit Key' for at least one of those; sorry, but I don't remember where that is. But have you checked torch-holders in the Closed Annex?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    CheeseshireCat - you need the 'Exit Key' for at least one of those; sorry, but I don't remember where that is. But have you checked torch-holders in the Closed Annex?
    Nope. I don't see any in there. It's past the door S from the kitchen, with a door in a room with two benches and walls covered by blue cloth, and another at the top of remains of a stariwell, right? Where are those holders in there?
    Last edited by CheeseshireCat; 24th Jun 2010 at 00:28. Reason: typo

Master Builder 2018
    Ok, there are two ways to get into the closed annex but you have to go into the upper entry first. Go back into the main part of the mansion and go up to the second floor. Near the rooms with a sleeping noble on a sofa (not too far from the library), there is a short hallway with a sort of gold-colored door at the end. That is the entrance to the closed annex that you need to enter.

CheeseshireCat - you need to reach that locked door (above the broken staircase) from the other side, not below it (getting down there's one way to end the mission.)
    On the 2nd floor, look for a sleeping man on a couch in front of a fireplace (at the east end of a fairly large room), go east from there & unlock the door with the Closed Annex key. At the far eastern end of those rooms, look for a torch-holder. In what that opens I think you'll then be able to complete the diary objective, but I'm not sure if you get the Exit Key there as well....

Edit: Oops! Tannar's a quicker typer than me.

Thanks. That door at L1 totally threw me off -- with the huge place and some keyhunt, I forgot about the locked door on L2... While I didn't have much navigation troubles, as some folks already said, a better map would have been really useful. Or at least a map that doesn't have *wrong* info on it (middle garden's E exit doesn't lead where the map shows, for example).

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast