TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - When still...(updated 01/05/2011)

Eternauta:
    your FM series is nothing short of excellence !!! The architecture is great (e.g. high ceiling place with beautifull windows and statues with secret on the top ). The layout of place is great, textures perfectly fit, lightning is perfect, i feel like in a real house. The story is great - a lot of readables, a lot of involved persons).
    In the second part there I feel like in real factory. You really got it perfectly and made something like HL2 feel (Nova Prospect). I really have the same feeling in your level.
    Use of the music and ambient sound is perfect: small details that improve atmosphere a lot.

Awesome !!! You are great FM author like Purah, Eshaaktar and many others. THANKS !!!!!!!!

However I've got some problem: some objectives don't mark (some getting information in the first part; discover Father Joes ... and read The Correspondence... in the third part). I repeatedly reassured that I did what is needed (e.g. read the book on the table in secret library place in the first part) but without result.
    One of my friend reported the same problem.
    All other FMs I can play absolutly without any problem. I have all needed osm/scripts and other files.
    Can you help me please ?

All my objectives are completed but I don't have the exit key - where is it? I have searched high and low so it's probably somewhere in plain sight.

Master Builder 2018
    The exit key is in the attic in the Closed Annex.

Master Builder 2018
    For anyone having problems with objectives not completing, replace the existing copy of gen.osm in your Thief2 folder with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    For anyone having problems with objectives not completing, replace the existing copy of gen.osm in your Thief2 folder with this one.
    Thanks for the hint. Looks like it's working now

Yes, I'm at the end of 1st mission and it seems all objectives work now. Thanks Tannar & Eternauta.

WOW ! So much new objectives... What I miss before...

Thank you Tannar for the link!

Aspirin, thank you for yours appreciations.

Oh, thanks for the link!
    But when I downloaded it, I found out that I already had this .zip on my disc.

The code for Father Joes?

I get either 9 20 21 4 or 1 0 4 1 neither are correct. Could someone point me in the right direction? Is there a better clue around than the musical one which really isn't very helpful at all.

Master Builder 2018
    You just need to add up the lines. The sharps (#) = + 1/2 and the flats (b) = - 1/2. So, the first line for example:

3 + # + bb + b = 3 + 1/2 - 1 - 1/2 which equals 2.

Gerhard Eichberger

You will find both in the dungeon. For the objective check Brother Clark's cell. For the key, check one of the other cells.
    I'm searching the prison but can't find a key. There are only two cells that can be opened. In one I have found a hidden note. But no key.

In one of the cells I hear some flys, but I can't see them.

Also in the cells there are strange noises. They're coming from some mushrooms that I can take away, then the noises are gone.

I don't have ANY key and can't open many doors. Where shall I continue?

How can I get to the crypt that is mentioned on the map? I don't find it.

Gerhard

Master Builder 2018
    For the key: In the cell where you hear the flies, look inside the bucket.

There is no crypt in this mission. There is a crypt in mission 3.
    Last edited by Tannar; 3rd Jul 2010 at 21:55.

Gerhard - and make sure you read both pages of that hidden note, as I suspect that triggers the presence of the key (in the bucket).

(I could well be wrong about that trigger thing - it's just how it seemed to work for me.)

All in all mission1 has very beautifull textures and many rooms i had a lot of fun to explore them all, the layout of the mission1 confused me a lot at start, i spent 4 hours to find everything and still missing 815 loot and 2 secrets.
    Objectives *find Julius diary* and *collect info about Lord...* didn't check off.
    About to find Julius & Edward, i only found Julius and the objective didn't check off.
    So i am off to mission2 :P

Master Builder 2018
    @ Romashka01: If you are having problems with objectives not completing, see this post.

Thanks Tannar, i replaced those files and finally objectives checked off.

On DEVIL, I have completed everything and I'm ready to go, but I need to find out WHY Iangus was tortured and killed!

Aside from getting hints here, I'm certain it was just dumb luck that I have almost made it to the end of Part 1.

So far, this FM reminds me of another one not long ago in that every room had multiple stairs, doors, halls, vents, secret passages connected to each other - very confusing, but very good!

Sometime after the five hour mark, I found what I was looking for, plus a bonus room. I must have been in that vicinity 50 times, and just kept making a wrong turn!

5hr 22min
    5033/5598
    3/7 Secrets (You've got to be kidding!)
    Last edited by Brooklyn; 15th Jul 2010 at 23:08.

Clearinghouse
    Finished! What a fantastic series Bravo, Eternauta

Just finished the series. Congatulations, Eternauta, on one of my top five all time favorite missions and I've been playing them for close to ten years. Great detail, story, sounds, textures and puzzles. I had to seek help in several places ( thanks Tannar ) but to me, that'e the mark of a great FM. Hours of enjoyment ( and frustrations). Hopefully there will be more from you. Thanks for your efforts.

Okay, still enjoying this FM very, very much! However, I'm stuck in part 3 now.

I've been thru the entire Abbey (at least I'm pretty sure I have), been thru the crypt(s) & got Bro. Jonas' glasses, but I can't for the life of me find the 3 relics anywhere! One of the missives I read said that the items found on Bro. Jonas' body would lie in state with him - and I thought be buried with him, but I found his sarcophagus and all that was there were his glasses. I've found the rusty key to Bro. Xavier's room & checked that out, have been down in the cellar & up in the bell tower, not to mention countless number of private quarters and room after room of bookshelves and the secret area behind the gated-in bookshelf as well as the secret stash in the floor of the loft storage room - no relics anywhere.

I remember the scroll I read recounting Bro. Jonas' death that claimed his last three words included 'dark carpet' and 'book', but that's not making a whole lotta sense to me. Could someone please tell me where those relics can be found? (Thanks!)

P.S. Thanks so very much Eternauta for making the Guardians KO'able! Made my day!

Dia - check your map: there should be 3 little squares.

Boy, do I feel silly!

Thanks SF!

I hope Eternauta will not object to my blog-posting of his campaign. Note that this is a pretty spoilerish image (DO NOT look if you haven't reached the end of mission 4), but the point is to show off his rather fine design skills.

This is one of the best mission sets I've played, though I do hope it may be updated in future with voice acting, and perhaps video.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post

P.S. Thanks so very much Eternauta for making the Guardians KO'able! Made my day!
    Haunts and pirates too.

Chis - Wonderful, thank you so much.

stuck among pirates

Hello,

I'm stuck down in the caves, where you meet pirates. I've got the exit key and opened the gate, then climbed up and out of the well using rope arrows, cleared the area there and now I don't know where to go next. I didn't complete "Find and rescue Tommy" and "Follow the writer's instructions in order to find out his identity." task only.

Need a hint.

Btw. this campaign is so AWESOME =) the maps are so big, and SO WELL DONE! THANKS TO THE CREATOR!

Ok, I've found it!!! I'm in the Orphanage now =)

The music through the whole game is so cool =O Here it reminds me of the soundtrack from Solaris movie (that one with Clooney), sort of..

And of course I like the Shalebridge Cradle similiarities
    Last edited by numer51397; 26th Jul 2010 at 11:39.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast