TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - When still...(updated 01/05/2011)

Hey everyone!

I'm currently stuck on mission 1 having none of my objectives completed except for the loot.
    One of my objectives are to explore the dungeons so I did. I explored EVERYWHERE and my objective is still not complete.
    Plus, what am I suppose to find in Father Joe's office exactly? And where is the church key?

Sorry, if these questions were asked before...i couldn't find my anwer on this thread.

This mission is simply AMAZING. I can tell you put a lot of work into it.
    The only problem I have with this mission is that I felt I was exploring through a labyrinth of endless rooms and more rooms within those rooms.
    I love exploring but this place was too big! I ran through the whole place more than ten times for the purpose of getting use to it but sadly, I'm still confused and lost.

Oh and I don't think anyone asked this one before: what am I suppose to find in that haunted room? I heard a glass break somewhere but found nothing.

Aimee -

Dungeon: don't know if this completes an objective or not, but in one of the 2 cells you can open, look for a wall stone you can move, read the readable & look for a key being "guarded" by flies.

Father Joe's: one thing you need to do there is open a picture by the bed, push a button which is a bit seperate from the others & look for something else in those rooms that's moved. Among other things, you'll get a key, but I can't remember if that's the Chuch key or not. (Also don't remember where the combination is ).

Sorry I can't help with the haunted room, or remember those other things - Tannar will probably know - but hopefully this will get you a bit further.
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 27th Jul 2010 at 02:43.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    what am I suppose to find in Father Joe's office exactly? And where is the church key?
    In his office, look for a scroll with some musical info. Then check out this post. Then go to his bedroom and check the fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    what am I suppose to find in that haunted room?
    I am assuming you mean the rooms in the closed annex. Check the walls for a frobbable torch.

Can anyone tell me where to find all four of these missions? I can't search for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to find all four of these missions? I can't search for them.
    Try http://thiefmissions.com/info.cgi?m=WhenStill

Quote Originally Posted by Lawviz View Post
    look down >.<, like the floor, from the raised platform with the wooden fences
    This church, which is like 10 meters by 20 meters, is the one you're presently in right? The ceiling should be 20 meters tall? Not some church look alike in the mansion?
    I don't understand, can you pls butally spoil?
    ....as usual......found it!
    Last edited by maga; 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:19. Reason: found solution

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Cheers. Looking forward to this one!

In mission 3 I cannot find the crypt key and the key to jonas

Master Builder 2018
    The key to the crypt is in a room across the courtyard from the crypt. When you leave the chapel by the double doors you will be in a small courtyard. The crypt is on the left and the room with the key is on the right. Go into that room and rope arrow onto the small balcony.

For the key to Brother Jonas' room, you have to get the key to the secret study first. It is in Brother Samuel's room.

Thanks Tannar, in the meanwhile I found jonas' key, but I am in his room and don't find anything of interest there...............

Master Builder 2018
    Check the floor boards upstairs.

Mission 3

How do I open the portacalis in the secret study. All objectives met, including relics. Also are there supposed to be locked doors in this campaign. I'm able to open all doors without keys. Often finding the key sometime after I've opened the appropriate door. I'm playing on expert.

Oops. I forgot to ring the bell. This comes from 6 hours of great gameplay straight.
    Last edited by rastas; 6th Aug 2010 at 20:57.

Quote Originally Posted by rastas View Post
    How do I open the portacalis in the secret study. All objectives met, including relics. Also are there supposed to be locked doors in this campaign. I'm able to open all doors without keys. Often finding the key sometime after I've opened the appropriate door. I'm playing on expert.
    Wasn't this the candle on the desk
    I'm not sure.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

I'm really stumped on Part One.

I have been everywhere except into the church, as far as I can tell. I've got the Exit Key from the Attic, the Guest Annexe Key, and the Lord's Key. I read earlier in this that there is supposed to be a key in the bucket in the dungeon, but I've searched carefully for over an hour and found no key. I found a note in one of the cells, that's all. The bucket is empty. Also, I can't get through the double balcony doors on the, I think, second floor. The only objective I show as completed is the loot requirement, which I'm way over.

Anyway, can someone help me with this mission? I'm at the going-around-in-circles stage.

Fraser - have you read both pages of that readable in the cells? It's probably not the problem, but the key only turned up for me after reading the 2nd page.

Sorry I can't remember about those double doors.

Yes, I read both pages. I'm starting to wonder if I got the key from there earlier on and just forgot. I have 4 keys, not three.

I did just find the Hammer's Room and the objective did not tick off, so I'll download that file.

I also know of one more place I have to go back but the architecture of the mansion is soo odd I can't find it again, though I've looked and looked and looked. I've been there several times -- in fact kept up ending there at one point, but now that I need to go there I can't find it. Typical.

Master Builder 2018
    @ Fraser: What difficulty level are you playing on? Iirc, the small key in the bucket isn't there on Normal. As for the balcony doors, face the doors and look up. See those wooden beams? Use a rope arrow.

Thanks. In the end, it turned out that the problem was my Objectives weren't ticking off. I'd already done everything except the secrets.

I downloaded and installed the files mentioned earlier in the thread and started to go back to do everything again so that the objectives would tick off, but after I did a couple I decided to move on to the next mission.

Edit: Oops spoke too soon. I will have to go back to mission 1 because it seems I never found FAther Joe's Room. Can anyone tell me exactly where it is? I'm so confused now from runing around in circles all evening I can't remember where anything is or whether I have in fact done Father Joe's room already.
    Last edited by Fraser; 7th Aug 2010 at 03:26.

Fraser - keep heading north & west through the ground floor (past a bar (sorry!) & a set of stairs with statues either side) to a small courtyard. Up the short outdoor stair & check the window there.

Good luck!

Thanks again. It seems that the window was not openable until after one of the other objectives had ticked off, because I had tried to pick that window several times.

Now, one last question -- where can I find the two Hammers? I've wandered quite enough, and Father Joe's didn't really get me anything helpful, aside from a trip through the church (and what was the point of that? Is there anything actually in the church?).

Fraser - see this post & Morgane's 2 below that.

Master Builder 2018
    In the church, look for a raised area with part of the railing missing. Climb up there and check the floor.

End of mission 3. I reached the ghost in the secret study, got his key and opened the vault. There's just a small tunnel. All obj ticked off except the last one. Am I missing something?

I retraced my steps up to the beginning, but mission would not end........ Plzzzz plzzz.............

Master Builder 2018
    @ maga: It may be that you are having the same problem a few other people had with objectives not completing. Check this post.

If that's not it, then which objective do you still need to complete?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast