TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tricky Truck - new game from "Sumotori Dreams" developer Archee

It's much much better now that there's a lot of maps to play. Although a lot of them are apparently made by truck drivers who love small precise manouvering. Never mind.

I wish it was a bit more like Rigs of Rods and you had the possibility of smashing the hell out of your truck, because that's insanely fun.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsmoke View Post
    I am dude33182f85. I didn't see an option to make a permanent name...
    On the startscreen, where you select resolution, you also get to type in a name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzman View Post
    Although a lot of them are apparently made by truck drivers who love small precise manouvering.
    Yeah, many of the maps are crazy difficult, but at least it's always fun to watch the replays of the dudes with the best times on those maps. You gotta wonder how many times they retry a level before they get those perfect runs.

I see now henke, thanks.

Level 10,000 achieved
    Version 1.991 released

stuff added:
    -3 truck types: truck, extralong-truck and not-a-truck(but rather a cabriolet sportscar)
    -pneumatics, activateable by honking(F button)
    -joints(useful for making suspension bridges with!)
    -new gameplay elements like crates which you need to drop in a designated spot before completing the level.

All these new features will be in the upcoming commercial version, but for the time being they are free while bugs are ironed out. So get this game for free while the getting is good!

I think earlier versions will remain free however, not sure.

Here's a cool actionpacked trailer which I made a while back (based on the previous version) and which archee liked enough to link to on the TT website!

Sweet, thanks. I have had this installed since you told us about it, and play it when I get bored with swords and guns. I am just stumped as to the super high video card requirements, though. I mean, it looks charming and all, but damn...
    Last edited by gunsmoke; 25th Nov 2010 at 01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Here's a cool actionpacked trailer which I made a while back
    Wow. That almost looks like a whole new game compared to the first video I saw.

Nice editing, too (as usual).

Level 10,000 achieved
    NEW TRICKY TRUCK! NEW TRICKY TRUCK! :O

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...icky_Machines/

oh man oh man. Y'know, Tricky Truck was a big one for me. It was my gateway drug to trucking sims (or gateway TRUCK, if you will) and now there's suddenly just a new one? Just like that? That I can play right away? What am I even doing still typing this when I could be playing bye

Level 10,000 achieved
    Here's one of the fastest Tricky Machines players completing a level I made.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12