TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm - HoC2: the dragon's claw (release 8/30/2010) MISSION 1

Isnīt there anyone who knows how to disable the rays. I think about 10 people have asked that question but no one has answered.

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    Where to use the boiler tube key? And how to get rid of the rays?
    This is what I want to know too, exactly!

@ kabatta - OK misunderstood the problem. Don't know which door you mean exactly but can you get down to where you want via the lift near the guards playing cards - if there sleeping I guess ?

@fibanocci, you can use the boiler tube key East of the area kabatta is talking about (room with skull and candle / killer rat area) - follow the passage with the water on the left to the end.

Where to use the boiler tube key? And how to get rid of the rays?
    Wasn't that the one
    needed to unlock the switch which removed those "tubes" behind which the shops backroom was?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    Wasn't that the one
    needed to unlock the switch which removed those "tubes" behind which the shops backroom was?
    That was that !

@fibanocci, you can use the boiler tube key East of the area kabatta is talking about (room with skull and candle / killer rat area) - follow the passage with the water on the left to the end.
    I can see rocks, no door/lock. Do I have to go down the slippery floor again ? (well, I did, couldn't find anything)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    @ kabatta - OK misunderstood the problem. Don't know which door you mean exactly but can you get down to where you want via the lift near the guards playing cards - if there sleeping I guess ?
    And how do I open that door?

I can see rocks, no door/lock. Do I have to go down the slippery floor again ? (well, I did, couldn't find anything)
    No. I hope I get this right.
    spoiler:

After you've finished with all the gas chamber business you came to a 'T' crossing.
    To your left was the way that led to the red water, the elevator etc.
    To your right was something that appeared like a dead end, with two hidden switches.
    This is were you ahve to go. But I don't get it. I thought you've already been to the
    shops back room?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    spoiler:

This is were you ahve to go. But I don't get it. I thought you've already been to the
    shops back room?
    Stupid me. No, I wasn't there (at the rear shop). Got another grappling hook and a golden pig by climbing all over the place

To disable the rays: you don't. Do this:

Go to the pipe thing at the back of the bank. Use the middle of the 3 straight pipes. Use the staircase looking pipe at the other end so it points to the wall. Now fiddle with the 3 switches until the wall blows up.

Doesn't anyone know the vault code after the rays?

Quote Originally Posted by Hertzman View Post

Go to the pipe thing at the back of the bank. Use the middle of the 3 straight pipes. Use the staircase looking pipe at the other end so it points to the wall. Now fiddle with the 3 switches until the wall blows up.

Doesn't anyone know the vault code after the rays?
    I can't find any pipe thing at the back of the bank! Just a small control room which can be reached by a ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    I can't find any pipe thing at the back of the bank! Just a small control room which can be reached by a ladder.
    eat Dr Feather pill near the ladder

Does the gear carry over to the next mission, or am I waiting for the vault code in vain? I wanna buy gear
    The pills gives this mission a Clive Barker's Undying feel, I love it!

Did that, I can hear an explosion. Nothing else happens.

Does the gear carry over to the next mission, or am I waiting for the vault code in vain? I wanna buy gear
    The pills gives this mission a Clive Barker's Undying feel, I love it!
    The gear does carry over, yeah.

What do the pills do? I took one but nothing seemed to happen other than a little bit of cloudy stuff swirling around me for a second or two. Also - The mansion in mission two seems really fun but I can't seem to make it anywhere due to the Rebellion of the Builder style super speed AI with unblackjackable helmets on.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    The gear does carry over, yeah.

What do the pills do? I took one but nothing seemed to happen other than a little bit of cloudy stuff swirling around me for a second or two.
    cloudy stuff shows secrets locations (it can be tips or secret switch'es)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhide View Post
    cloudy stuff shows secrets locations (it can be tips or secret switch'es)
    Oh I see, thanks! Cool effect then. The first mission definitely has alot of replay value - I still have yet to see what some of the arrows do and once you get the grapple arrow that you can sink into stone it becomes explore-o-rama.

Also - the super speed un-ko-able guards in the second mission also seem to be able to take five arrows (first arrow an un-alerted sneak attack) without dying so they are apparently super guards all around.

Ok I'm finally in the vault, I get new objectives, but have no idea how to go on. Been everywhere. How to go to the villa, or where is the vault code?

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Ok I'm finally in the vault, I get new objectives, but have no idea how to go on. Been everywhere. How to go to the villa, or where is the vault code?
    I never did find the vault code and no one seems to want to post the spoiler so I just skipped to the next mission at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I never did find the vault code and no one seems to want to post the spoiler so I just skipped to the next mission at that point.

The code is in the letter lombardi wrote to his wife about locking her in her room

A bigger hint2283

This happens to me too.

Where the pipe was pointing to the wall, there's now a hole you can use to creep thru to the other side of the rays

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    The code is in the letter lombardi wrote to his wife about locking her in her room

A bigger hint2283
    Ok but where to type the code ?

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post

A bigger hint2283
    Awesome, thank you.

Where the pipe was pointing to the wall, there's now a hole you can use to creep thru to the other side of the rays
    I can't see a hole. Take a look at this.
    http://yfrog.com/mvwallzuj
    Is this the right wall? (the pipe always goes that way)

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast