TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm - HoC2: the dragon's claw (release 8/30/2010) MISSION 1

I cannot see the numbers in the vault - so I can't type the code. What to do? Also, has anyone found a key card??

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    I cannot see the numbers in the vault - so I can't type the code. What to do? Also, has anyone found a key card??
    look better
    spoiler:
    in the bank office where you came from the window... there is a s...ecret... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fibanocci View Post
    I can't see a hole. Take a look at this.
    http://yfrog.com/mvwallzuj
    Is this the right wall? (the pipe always goes that way)
    Yeah, it's the right hole. Did you move the straight pipe at the other side of the room to the middle? Not sure if it is important, but I did this after I got this machine working. Colored clouds was puffing all around the room. To do that I used the U shaped pipe, and put the straight pipe at the top position.

After each change of pipes:
    First I set the left most switch to the red position, tried a combo of the other two, the flipped the leftmost to green and kept trying till it worked.
    Last edited by Hertzman; 31st Aug 2010 at 15:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Hertzman View Post
    Where the pipe was pointing to the wall, there's now a hole you can use to creep thru to the other side of the rays

There was no hole.

I think I told you wrong: the vertical pipe should be in the bottom pos. Sorry about that, was answering from memory as I was playing another game.

Adding screenies in next post

Quote Originally Posted by Hertzman View Post
    Yeah, it's the right hole. Did you move the straight pipe at the other side of the room to the middle?
    Yes. There are colored clouds everywhere, explosions, no hole. No matter what I try.
    Thanks for the effort. I'm going to jump into the next mission.

Spoiler pics for the way around the rays:

http://yfrog.com/7et2ap
    http://yfrog.com/jbt2bp
    http://yfrog.com/3dt2cp

Nice level! I even saw some secret places.

I know about LOOSE BRICKS, but where are they? (I would like to go to the villa!)

I found the back of the shop but I only got 2 ice arrows. What did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by kabatta View Post
    I found the back of the shop but I only got 2 ice arrows. What did I do wrong?
    You have to go to the villa first to get a key for a box

Hertzman

Spoiler pics for the way around the rays
    Doesn't work. Never mind.

Well, do I have to enter the shop room itself? Because I don't see how I could do that.

Well, do I have to enter the shop room itself? Because I don't see how I could do that.
    No. But if I were you, I would buy a rope arrow there.

No. But if I were you, I would buy a rope arrow there.
    I want the grapling hook and I'm blind apparently.

I want the grapling hook and I'm blind apparently.
    The grappling hooks are in a box behind the shop. Another one's far away behind the walls near the beginning when you enter the town. You need rope arrows to get there

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyJack View Post
    I never did find the vault code and no one seems to want to post the spoiler so I just skipped to the next mission at that point.

Yeah - the hints regarding the vault code were seriously cryptic - I think maybe it's a problem with translation; same as the hint advising players to check out the ledges on either side of the bank when there just absolutely wasn't anything there! Anyhow, I never did find that damned code either. I also never got an answer as to how to turn off the 'death rays' either, so I just blasted thru the vault area to get to the silver door opposite the vault controls just so I could get the code needed for Part 2 (NOTE: the 'death rays' didn't do anything to me except to set off the alarms) . And yes, I went thru the whole rigamarole with the pipe & valve thing, but instead of turning off the 'rays', it just blasted a hole into the vault area & the rays were still very active. The confusing thing is, I had the 'vault keys', but couldn't use them anywhere in the vault area; not even on the small, rectangular, highlighted lock-type thing on the wall opposite the silver door. I'm thinking maybe those keys are intended for Part 2?. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!! By this point, the framerate lag was becoming a serious impediment, so that didn't help my frustration level.

On to Part 2.

The grappling hooks are in a box behind the shop. Another one's far away behind the walls near the beginning when you enter the town. You need rope arrows to get there
    Thank you for the help. I found it.

How to reach the villa / where are those loose bricks?

It's on the way to the cable car. You need a torch to see the bricks in the corridor (right hand side)

There is a sewer entrance to the right of the main gate to the villa where there are stairs down go that way and you have to take a torch with you, there is 1 in the church if you need it

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    There is a sewer entrance to the right of the main gate to the villa where there are stairs down go that way and you have to take a torch with you, there is 1 in the church if you need it
    Thank you!

Anyone wants a separate thread for the Villa mission?

A separate thread for part two is probably a good idea - there is a metric ton of puzzles and items in that mission. Been playing it for a few hours now and still haven't gotten through it.

Thank you!

Anyone wants a separate thread for the Villa mission?
    ok i'll do it.

i need a small amount of help,i am in red water area cant find code for keypad with broken 6 on it,no way i can get out as the ramp wont let me climb,i am playing expert,really need a code spoiler to continue

and what do those pills do?,not sure i understand them

figured out code
    Last edited by downwinder; 31st Aug 2010 at 18:26.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i need a small amount of help,i am in red water area cant find code for keypad with broken 6 on it,no way i can get out as the ramp wont let me climb,i am playing expert,really need a code spoiler to continue

and what do those pills do?,not sure i understand them
    Why don't you simply try to eat one pill just where you are to see what happens ?

@Dia
    spoiler:

The rays right after the lift do hurt.Seriously

But I agree, some of the readables can be confusing. Maybe a native speaker should have proof read these.

spoiler:

I gave up on the pipes. I was able to produce several explosions with the correct pipe, but the wall stayed intact.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast