TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm - HoC2: the dragon's claw (release 8/30/2010) MISSION 1

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    bob_doe_nz - One is near Collette's room, the other in the small green area just before going in the sewer part where you found the gas mask.
    Cheers spuddy!

stuck as usual in Sterlinos missions

Sterlino you make the most difficult missions of all thief series missions , and as usual i always get stuck in your missions, are you going to make a walktrough for this sequel? i would like to explore the following missions of this sequel. I like your productions but i wish they were more easy.

out of topic: Sterlino, i will be in Italy next week and will visit the como lake, im planning to visit Maga (Marisa) if you are from that location you could join the meeting.

cardia... i sent a pm to you.

about the walktrough...

actually i can't, i will do something the next weeks.. in the meantime..

..if someone would like to do it as video for youtube.. that would be great for anyone.

Four days to do the first part of this mission! Taking a short break before tackling the Villa section. Sterlino, your missions are great value and so interesting. I never did get into the bank vault. Found the maps above the red X, managed to trigger gas, heat, explosion but with every combination of pipes and controls, the hole in the wall would not appear.

I'm glad this was an optional objective - it would have been a shame to not be able to continue because of a glitch.

I still haven't got the key to the sewers.
    Where is it please?
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Questions fron me if anyone can help:

I can't find the bedroom with the key to the lockbox behind the shop - the cable cart hit is no help as I can't see one anywhere near the blackboard. Only a lift, but that doesn't reach a bedroom.

There is a locked door just above the police station. Any key?

Two portcullises, by the church. How can they be opened?

Gloria,

to get into the sewer area I think you have to enter via the gas/high pressure chamber you get to via the large pipe outside in the green area quite near the start - accessed from the room with the blue spider (down the ladder). You will need a gas mask once in the chamber and a cog/key for the lock!

Arondil,

to get where you need to you will have to do a couple of puzzles down in the area with the red water and the super-rats (near the room with the chalk and blackboard).

Don't know which locked door you mean unless it's the metal guard room door (key on guard belt)?

Don't think the portcullis's open - never found a way.

Gloria if you need more help pm to me.

May be Arondil (or anyone else who didn't play HoC1), but over the porticuls near the chapel there is the HoC1 map !

just from horns of canzo 1 i thought about the mission you actually play now.

(probably i am totally MAD)

Thanks, I allready was there. It's the cog key I'm missing.
    ??? I threw my mask away somewhere , so I started over

OK Sterlino. Thanks!

Gloria Creep

Edit: No, I never even had the mask ...
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 2nd Sep 2010 at 18:57.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    ..... It's the cog key I'm missing.

Gloria Creep
    It's down in the area where you got the mask - Bigger Hint: in the room at end of the garbage crusher!

Crashes

I am getting a crash to dek top when I try to open the small jewel box down where the golden chest is?? I can pick it open but when I try to open it to get what is inside it crashes??

EDIT: I got what was inside the box but now it is crashing when I pulled out my bow to kill blue spider after breaking thru little window down in sewer
    Last edited by pwl; 2nd Sep 2010 at 18:47.

Excellent mission Sterlino !!! A lot of nice details e.g. spiders and one mine at bottom of abyss under cableway, grappling hook, usable torches, the way to get Dr.Feathers key, and many others...

I have finished this part however only 14/16 secrets. Loot 4956 / 4343. Is it possible ???

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    It's down in the area where you got the mask - Bigger Hint: in the room at end of the garbage crusher!
    Thank you for the quick reply. What key do I need to open up that door in the garbage room? and where can I find it?

Thank you for the quick reply. What key do I need to open up that door in the garbage room? and where can I find it?
    The door inside is pickable (on Hard difficulty) but I cant remember about the door into the crusher?

If I got a key for it t would have been fairly nearby.

Cannot install this fm, run time error55, file already open

Posted under mission 2 by mistake.

Cannot install this fm

I am having a problem installing this FM. No other FMs are having issues.

This zip file is cauisng run-time error 55: file already open.

I have downloaded this from 2 locations listed in the forum. I have unblocked each copy (running Vista), I have also unzipped one copy and rezipped with a slightly different name, still same error.

no other progams are running that are opening, scanning, or compressing this file,so I cannot see why this is happening.

Need some help with this one.

thank you.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Shadowcrawler, my PC is running under Vista also.
    Did you use Darkloader to get it started?
    I'm sorry, I'm not very technical. Perhaps a reboot, before downloading, might help.
    After I Dl'd it, I saved it at my thief missions download folder, which is 'attached" to Darkloader.
    I worked out well.

As for my own troubles I know the garbage door is frobbable. I already was in there getting squashed .
    Does anyone know where that back door key is

Gloria Creep

As for my own troubles I know the garbage door is frobbable. I already was in there getting squashed .
    Does anyone know where that back door key is
    Where are C3PO & R2D2 when you really need them?

Seriously, you can pick this door open, ready the silver pick and run!

If anyone could give me a clue where the key to the chest in the back of the shop is, I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil View Post
    Where are C3PO & R2D2 when you really need them?

Seriously, you can pick this door open, ready the silver pick and run!

If anyone could give me a clue where the key to the chest in the back of the shop is, I'd be grateful.
    I really dont know what you mean here

There are more of me ... nightbreakers .....

where do i use graduation hat,also how do i tick off getting vault numbers,i was already in vault and got everything down there

I really dont know what you mean here

There are more of me ... nightbreakers .....
    I'm on New York time, despite living in London. I'm watching the US Open Tennis.

meanwhile, back in thief-land!

Let me clarify

Use the triangle lockpick first, have it ready before you enter the crusher, it's a three stage pick, triangle - square - triangle.

Bug...

I went to the weapons shop to get some supplies, I bought about 700 gold worth of stuff, and now I can't find it!
    I select the weapons I bought, and they don't show up, it's like I never bought them. Anyone know what to do? Or did the shopkeeper friggin rob me?

Basil:
    That key is in a bedroom. Visit the rats, drop the spiders egg and enter the vents. Past a fan-pit full of red water is a window. Run into it to remove. Use cable car; eventually you will jump into a bedroom. The 'shop box key' is there.

Basil for the back shop key
    spoiler:
    you need first a cabin key to go to Mrs Lombardini... you will find it in the house that faces the main gate of the villa.
    The cabin key will opens a door just at the end of the sewers route.. you need to follow the sewer road to reach it first.
    Mrs Lombardini (Lady Colette) has the shop key. sniff it !

Azaran sorry but it looks like a scripts problems to me... let me know if you will solve it.. but maybe that the shopman is a REAL TAFFER ! lol !

downwinder:

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    where do i use graduation hat,also how do i tick off getting vault numbers,i was already in vault and got everything down there
    the hat
    spoiler:
    will be useful later (very later) on mission 2, the vault's numbers are 'written' on a letter you will find in the room of 'Mrs Lombardini' (Lady Colette) are you sure you went down the real vault ? or its left room ?

Sterlino,

Having great fun with these superb missions!

I have just replayed Mission 1 but still not able to work out where I need to go to reach the Villa's Area for the mission to finish? (Have needed the ALT-CTRL-SHIFT-END so far)

Also what does the red lever do right at the start, on the level above the exploding gas pipe, the one with the guard and the chair?

Thanks again!

Edit: Found it OK, hadn't realised I needed to look more with the torch!
    Last edited by Sagittal; 3rd Sep 2010 at 06:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post

Also what does the red lever do right at the start, on the level above the exploding gas pipe, the one with the guard and the chair?
    in HoC1 was to open a gate... if you frob it sure you will notice the usual sound of a gate opening.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast