TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm - HoC2: the dragon's claw (release 8/30/2010) MISSION 1

Quote Originally Posted by malau View Post
    I copied over all the OSM files from your ZIP (even though they were all older than the existing ones (date wise)) - and this time it worked - the blocks appeared from the explosion !

So I must have had some kind of Darkloader installation error that did not copy over your special OSM files ?
    I've had the same problems with non appearing bricks and copying the OSM files worked for me too. Seems the the gen.osm is the culprit here. All ok now and really enjoying this great FM.

Secrets

Sterlino!

What a beautiful mission. So well planned and outworked. Mille mille grazie! It's such a pleasure to play that misson. There are so many hints overall, I just had to pay close attention to the details.
    But now I am searching for the last secret. This is what I found so far:

1 At the inn room, lever under bed
    2 Gas Conduct, lever on loose brick
    3 Gas Zone Building, button in shaft
    4 Gas Zone Building, upper guard room, behind banner
    5 Switch to open grate to sewers in house with debris
    6 Apartment above weapons shop
    7 Church, lever in water bassin
    8 Entry to Dr. Feather's study
    9 Bank, in office on first floor
    10 Bank, crushing the floor panel with the "x"
    11 Northern sewer corridors, note about pigs
    12 Northern sewer corridors, entrance to Villa
    13 At the south side of main square (where the pub is), above stone bows; Pig 1
    14 Ledge above pipe to gas zone; Pig 2
    15 Balcony high above fountain

I've also found the other 2 pigs (one in bank vault, the other on a ledge in the area of Colette's Rooms).

Could you please give me a hint for the last missing secret? Please, please ...

Greetings
    Urumo

Quote Originally Posted by Urumo View Post
    Sterlino!

But now I am searching for the last secret. This is what I found so far:

Could you please give me a hint for the last missing secret? Please, please ...

Greetings
    Urumo
    wanna laugh ? .... i fear to not remember it.... LOOOL

try these two:

one
    spoiler:
    in the first outside place.. once out the starting building... up where you see an hook
    linked to a chain
    but i am not sure if is it a 'secret'

two
    spoiler:
    did you just visited the upper side right to the left tower in the pub plaza ?

Thanks canetoad & sterlino.

Special thanks to sterlino for the Hammerite arrow, I enjoyed that, not sure the guards did!

Secrets

Hi Sterlino,

one: yes, I was up there - it does not count as secret.
    two: If you mean the upper region to the SW of the pub, just above the door that leads a) to a room occupied by 3 card playing guards and b) to the front doors of the bank - then yes, I counted it as secret 13.

Well, thank you anyway for your quick response. I'll keep on searching...

Regards
    Urumo

Hi Sterlino,

one: yes, I was up there - it does not count as secret.
    two: If you mean the upper region to the SW of the pub, just above the door that leads a) to a room occupied by 3 card playing guards and b) to the front doors of the bank - then yes, I counted it as secret 13.

Well, thank you anyway for your quick response. I'll keep on searching...

Regards
    Urumo
    may be now i know..

did you
    spoiler:
    visited the upper part of the sewer tube entrance ? up here ?

This mission is SO BIG that I need more time to finish it.
    I really needed some help here.
    Thanks to all of you and Sterlino, I got along, but I want to really play to the end of this first mission
    What's that with all of these pigs then???
    I saw one on a rock, a stone one somewhere up high ..... what is the use of them?
    I never saw an objective about getting those.
    For the record, there is only ONE great pig and that's my BACON!

Gloria Creep
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 5th Sep 2010 at 17:01.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Secrets

Sterlino:

yes, I was up there, it's my secret 14.

saluti
    Urumo

How do you solve the safe keypad with the broken 6?

EDIT: nvm i got it and dammit i dont think i can continue no more. First time in my life I woke up the entire house while l climbed the rope. I have phobias dammit >.<
    Last edited by Lawviz; 4th Sep 2010 at 03:55.

Sterlino:

yes, I was up there, it's my secret 14.

saluti
    Urumo
    I think you've just missed the second secret in the hotel room right at the start. Under the cupboard.

"Don't kill anyone" Objective

I have still a problem with this objective .................. I postetd it earlier in this thread but no one awnsered ............ so I am in the Killer-rats-area ...............

I use the cheese to go through the rats but sometimes they fall into the water and the objective fail

It also fail if i break the ice-panel or what it is in the red water .......... so what is the problem .......... or what should i do tha the panel doesn't break

Please can anyone help me

Secrets

Hey Sagittal,

thanks a lot. I just went back to the start and found it: a big, thick tapestry.

Regards
    Urumo

Hey Sagittal,

thanks a lot. I just went back to the start and found it: a big, thick tapestry.

Regards
    Urumo
    No problem. The tapestry can be spoiler hung up on hooks over the sparking cables - maybe to protect you from the gas blast - but I found it wasn't really needed.

Quote Originally Posted by gitb View Post
    "Don't kill anyone" objective

I have still a problem with this objective .................. I posted it earlier in this thread but no one awnsered ............

Please can anyone help me
    gitb,

I can't really help I am afraid.

I saw your first post and I checked then if that optional objective failed for me when I walked into the sheet of glass/ice(?) but I was OK and the objective still had the green tick. Again, I enticed most of the rats into the water where they drowned and still the objective was OK for me. Hopefully you can play on without the objective or maybe someone else has ideas? I couldn't avoid breaking the sheet of glass each time so I dont think it is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    No problem. The tapestry can be spoiler hung up on hooks over the sparking cables - maybe to protect you from the gas blast - but I found it wasn't really needed.
    it makes the explosion quiet, so the guard you should encounter later he will not be awake but sleeping on the chair.

Garrettloader error

When I try to install this mission with GarrettLoader, I get the following error:

Run-time error '-2147217900 (80040e14)': Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression "HoC2-the_dragon's_claw.zip', 'Horns of Canzo part 2 - The Dragons claw', 'Sterlino','T2',#2010/09/04#)'.

Any suggestions?
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

why dont you use darkloader for installing T1/2 fm's ?

Gas Conduct

Sterlino + Sagittal

Aha! That is the purpose of those hooks. I ever was wondering about them. Thank you again for your answers.

Greetings
    Urumo.

To generate the explosion with the pipes (after the X; not the explosion near the start), you have to also turn a valve near the ceiling

problem in beginning

Hi,

I read the posts about the pipes in the start with the gas, etc. Not finding the switch people mentioned.

I get killed by gas continually. The screesnhot I looked at showed the do not remove sign, but I could not see the switch mentioned. Can I get a hint?

I am stuck and cannot any further. Playing in darkloader as GL gives the runtime error. Are there scripts I am missing in the game/fm install for this particular fm?

---Nevermind, rechecked the scripts and the gen.osm was not the one in the fm zip file. Now it works fine. onward!!!!!
    Last edited by Shadowcrawler; 4th Sep 2010 at 23:45. Reason: found answer
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Sterlino, can you please help me make some sense out of the pipe/switch puzzle (under the 'X')? When I do what the drawings in the room up the ladder say, things don't go as explained. And I can't get the explosion happen to break the wall.

How much loot is there actually in this mission? I just want to know if I found it all: In the end I have 7943 of 5918. Is that possible? I didn´t buy anything in the shop before, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Sterlino, can you please help me make some sense out of the pipe/switch puzzle (under the 'X')? When I do what the drawings in the room up the ladder say, things don't go as explained. And I can't get the explosion happen to break the wall.
    Haplo, I also got confused by the drawings in the room up the ladder.
    Take the S-shape pipe and click it onto the right spot near the ceiling on the left side, when you enter that "room". Put the switch above to the north. Dón't touch the switch on/off. It needs to be in the off mode. Then put the small pipe on the right in the lowest position. Use the lever to get the green light and something will happen.

Gloria Creep
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Gloria, you have made my life complete!!

Having progressed to the second misison without ever blowing a hole in that wall, I can now go back to an earlier save and enter the bank. I thought I'd tried every combination of pipes and switches but must have missed that one. Thank you

The store doesn't work properly. Several items I bought, like fire arrows (both types), hammerite arrows, and black hole arrows don't appear in the inventory, but the last item bought shows up as loot.
    Last edited by CaptSyn; 5th Sep 2010 at 16:06.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast