TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Ah, so itīs a wooden door at the highest level and not a hatch. Now Iīm really confused as to where you are...
    When you go through the basement, past the place where you're supposed to use the seal, all the way to the end where a few guards are patrolling, there's a big circular room with ladders going up and up to various platforms and at the very top is that wooden door.

@Sensut--- Hmm. . I'll check the parapet again, thanks!

EDIT-- AHA! I knew there was something I was missing. Went back up and got the captain's keys
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 9th Sep 2010 at 06:12.

None of this. There is a certain (non-loot) bag with money you can grab, just before the mission ends when you have opened the safe that gets you caught.
    Hmm. . I didn't find a bag, per se, but rather a box entitled "the workers' wage." Was that it? I looked at my objectives after I grabbed it, but the "get some money" objective had failed. Is it a glitch, or is the real money bag that completes the objective still hiding around somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Hmm. . I didn't find a bag, per se, but rather a box entitled "the workers' wage." Was that it? I looked at my objectives after I grabbed it, but the "get some money" objective had failed. Is it a glitch, or is the real money bag that completes the objective still hiding around somewhere?
    The "Get some money " is a optional objective only, the general steal loot objective an is not obligatory. The worker's wage is a money box that you need to steal and let them ripen on act and lead you into the garrison. This is the only way to enter the garrison. The worker's wage is not a loot object but an item. There is no concrete loot objects to complete the optional loot objective, just general loots around everywhere.

EDIT-- AHA! I knew there was something I was missing. Went back up and got the captain's keys
    Ah, it all makes sense if you were missing this keyring, as it explains why I was confused when you talked about the 'top of the tower'. The wooden door isnīt at the top of the tower, as there are even more ladders to climb (you had probably already reached that area from the upper side, no?).

What I think you need to find now is the key to the elevator room. A bit to the left of the entrance door to the Forge is a large room you can enter. The inner left corner of this room is lit up, and you can grab the elevator room key there.

(BTW, there is actually a place to use the seal down in the part of the catacombs you have already seen, but it only leads to an optional secret room).
    thankyou so much ,i had been in that room many times,i am on my way now,found the elevator,

A word to the wise on Pagan Fear

be sure and OPEN the grates to the lava before you put a chest on them. I put the final two chests into the lava and nothing happened. Took some time and looking around to discover the first chest, set on TOP of the grates before I pulled the lever, had flown up to the rim of the stone lava room and NOT into the lava as I had thought. I now have a lot of re-play to do but, what the heck. Have to laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post

be sure and OPEN the grates to the lava before you put a chest on them. I put the final two chests into the lava and nothing happened. Took some time and looking around to discover the first chest, set on TOP of the grates before I pulled the lever, had flown up to the rim of the stone lava room and NOT into the lava as I had thought. I now have a lot of re-play to do but, what the heck. Have to laugh about it.
    Odd. I just dropped all 3 into the lava & the objective ticked off - didn't see the lever til later

bailiff's bedroom - help please

Can't find the bailiff ! Maybe I ko'd him but didn't know it ! Please point me in the right direction...........Thanks, The Geez

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Can't find the bailiff ! Maybe I ko'd him but didn't know it ! Please point me in the right direction...........Thanks, The Geez
    Heīs probably still around, as the mission should have failed otherwise.

Have you been able to enter the Countess' private chambers yet, or are you stuck with a bunch of locked doors to that section?

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post

You're right. If the door is in closed position and the chest is on it, throws away the chest when opens up. I invert the door slot direction that let it open downwards and the chest will fall down.

bailiff's bedroom - help please #2

Thanks for the answer jiansonz. I have not been in her room and YES I,m not able to enter some rooms with the keys I have. Any more help appreciated....... The Geez

All Soul's Day

I have the crypt key and the remaining objective of finding out what Anna meant in her note but the key doesn't open the crypt.

All other objectives are done except the ones I imagine will tick off at the end (letting Thurzo see me, contact Katalin, kill unarmed. Have I missed something?

--------
    On edit: Forget it. Crypt opened with private keys.
    Last edited by canetoad; 9th Sep 2010 at 17:03.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Thanks for the answer jiansonz. I have not been in her room and YES I,m not able to enter some rooms with the keys I have. Any more help appreciated....... The Geez
    OK, there is only one way to the private section (until you can grab 'Your Private Keys' and open any door you like, that is): Take a look at the last (rightmost) map. Almost as far NE as you can go, there is a staircase leading up. Thatīs where you want to go. This staircase is right next to a servants' bedroom with four beds.

Once you get up those stairs, you will find three locked doors. One of them can be opened with the Servant's keyring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer
    Also, I'm a little confused by the ambiguous wording of the objective "It would be good to get some money. ." How much? Is there a certain amount you have to collect before it will tell you you've completed the objective
    Now that Iīve been loot hunting a bit more, I can give a better answer. You need 4000 loot to complete this optional objective.
    Last edited by jiansonz; 9th Sep 2010 at 19:45.

Now I'm in Pagan Fear and I've just found a wall safe I can't open! It's the one in the room on the second floor above where the offices are in the garrison at Mehadia. I can't pick it open, so there must be a key somewhere . . could I have a hint, please?

I second Lady Taffer's request. I'm finding secrets left and right in this place (two more than on my first playthrough!) and TWO safes I canīt open (that I didnīt even see last time - I usually play with low gamma the first time to enjoy the atmosphere better...)

Just finished this campaign and all i can say is wow Great job as always Sensut

pagan fear

how do i get the octagram in the tent,the sheild wont highlight,and how do i get into the mine and the pagan place,what are those boards near the tent for i cant break them,please help me

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    how do i get the octagram in the tent,the sheild wont highlight,and how do i get into the mine and the pagan place,what are those boards near the tent for i cant break them,please help me
    There is a message beside the bed, read it first then frob the shield, but after you found the false amulet or the clue about it in the garrison, otherwise that message will be not there yet. And the boards is a door, remove the rocks from it to open up.

Now I'm in Pagan Fear and I've just found a wall safe I can't open! It's the one in the room on the second floor above where the offices are in the garrison at Mehadia. I can't pick it open, so there must be a key somewhere . . could I have a hint, please?
    There are some safes and armoires which are not openable. I did not lock the safes generally, so if they do not open, cannot be opened. There are 2 secret bookcases in the library, seach for camo book switches to open it.

For the wall safes see below...
    Last edited by Sensut; 10th Sep 2010 at 11:48.

I second Lady Taffer's request. I'm finding secrets left and right in this place (two more than on my first playthrough!) and TWO safes I canīt open (that I didnīt even see last time - I usually play with low gamma the first time to enjoy the atmosphere better...)
    There is a key for that safe on a oil lamp on the wall in that office.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    There are some safes and armoires which are not openable. I did not lock the safes generally, so if they do not open, cannot be opened. There are 2 secret bookcases in the library, seach for camo book switches to open it.

For the wall safes see below...
    thankyou on my way now

pagan fear

where is the gold chest,someone says they found it in a library,and someone else says it is near some barrels, where is it really i got 2

Doug:
    Leave Luca's house where you found the first two chests and go around to the other side of the pagan complex. Next to the kitchen is the library, look down low under the desk at the end opposite the door.

Question:
    I have 3 Octagrams - Luca, Darvulya and Dalmad. Where is the fourth?

canetoad - not sure if it's the one you're missing, but did you get one from the library (where the chest of gold is under the table)? If not, you should do some light reading in there...

Nice job with the campaign ! I'm just addicted to play on this one with all the ambiance and the storyline. I've played the 3 part you've previously made separately and I saw that you have made some modifications.

Though, in Blood and Ice, I've found a secret in the freezer with the 3 types of potion (speed, pain and invisibility) where I can't frob the scroll and the heart shaped box is it on purpose or it's a bug ?

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025 ... LastLast