TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

TricKsteR80 - Both R_G & clearing posted the same problem back on page 6, but I'm darned if I can find a solution anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    canetoad - not sure if it's the one you're missing, but did you get one from the library (where the chest of gold is under the table)? If not, you should do some light reading in there...
    Thank you Sticky Fingers, I'll head back and search. I wrote down the names of the ones I found but not where I found them. Silly!
    ---------
    On edit: Yep that's what I was looking for. ty
    Last edited by canetoad; 10th Sep 2010 at 17:10.

I've just finished the entire campaign and I must say that I'm really impressed. Well done, very well done. To experience the story through the eyes of several different characters was a great idea and the artistic realization too. Another big plus is the fact that all missions were challenging, but never unfair or irrational in terms of "puzzles".

I'm not playing many FMs, but this series is one of the best I've ever played so far
    Last edited by intruder; 10th Sep 2010 at 20:41.

Stuck in the second mission, early on. I have the Captain's keys. the Guard keys, the knife/lockpick, the cane, some fllints and arrows, etc. Found a dead guy. saw the bailliff. But I can't get out of this first area. KO'd some guards out of frustration. There are locked doors in the basement of the little tower where the frozen guy is, a locked door that looks like a main door, and a locked door that leads into another small building. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    I second Lady Taffer's request. I'm finding secrets left and right in this place (two more than on my first playthrough!) and TWO safes I can´t open (that I didn´t even see last time - I usually play with low gamma the first time to enjoy the atmosphere better...)
    Where is the second safe? I've opened the first one, now what. .?

looking for my personal keys

can I get a hint on this? cannot find them and cannot find the bailiff or his keys.

guard/prison/servants/guest rooms/captains keys in my possession.

----nevermind,found them.

Now looking for way to ruin reception.
    Last edited by Shadowcrawler; 11th Sep 2010 at 02:15.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
    Stuck in the second mission, early on. I have the Captain's keys. the Guard keys, the knife/lockpick, the cane, some fllints and arrows, etc. Found a dead guy. saw the bailliff. But I can't get out of this first area. KO'd some guards out of frustration. There are locked doors in the basement of the little tower where the frozen guy is, a locked door that looks like a main door, and a locked door that leads into another small building. What am I missing?
    Look for a basement door in the guard barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    And you have a Another safe key, right? Now open the small doors above the desk and go to the other side of the Conference room on the beams.

Quote Originally Posted by TricKsteR80 View Post
    Nice job with the campaign ! I'm just addicted to play on this one with all the ambiance and the storyline. I've played the 3 part you've previously made separately and I saw that you have made some modifications.

Though, in Blood and Ice, I've found a secret in the freezer with the 3 types of potion (speed, pain and invisibility) where I can't frob the scroll and the heart shaped box is it on purpose or it's a bug ?
    Hm, I need to check that thing in the ice cellar, probably something is wrong there.

Edit: found it. Probably the icicles were destroyed there before that door open. The icicles contains some script properties and if are destroyed the frob/nofrob commands get lost for these 2 objects. Anyway I moved these commands to another objects.
    Last edited by Sensut; 11th Sep 2010 at 04:48.

Sensut
    Nehány taffer a Darkfate fórumon a nagy teremtésedet angolról oroszra fordítani akar. Mit gondolsz erre? Nyelvről nyelvre fordítások miatt több szöveg jelentésének a pontossága veszít. Hadd ők fordítsék vagy türelemmel magyarítást várják, amiről oroszítást csinálják?

PS: hogy "taffer"-t fordítani magyarra? (fontosan!)
    PS2: a szövegem hibákkal? (fontosabban!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    There is a message beside the bed, read it first then frob the shield, but after you found the false amulet or the clue about it in the garrison, otherwise that message will be not there yet. And the boards is a door, remove the rocks from it to open up.
    thanks a lot,now i have to find a way to destroy the eye,

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    thanks a lot,now i have to find a way to destroy the eye,
    mission compleated,and a very good one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Sensut
    Nehány taffer a Darkfate fórumon a nagy teremtésedet angolról oroszra fordítani akar. Mit gondolsz erre? Nyelvről nyelvre fordítások miatt több szöveg jelentésének a pontossága veszít. Hadd ők fordítsék vagy türelemmel magyarítást várják, amiről oroszítást csinálják?

PS: hogy "taffer"-t fordítani magyarra? (fontosan!)
    PS2: a szövegem hibákkal? (fontosabban!!!)
    Szerintem angolról jobb lesz fordítani oroszra, mivel az angol az eredeti nyelvezete. A magyarítás még odébb lesz amúgy is, még neki se fogtam. A "taffer" nem tudom mit jelenthet angolul sem ezért nem is használtam a szövegekben sem és a kommentekben sem ezt a kifejezést, úgyhogy nem kell fordítani. Szóval, az angol - orosz fordítás jobb lesz.

Köszönöm, Sensut. A véleményedet tudattam a darkfatei tafferekkel.

Quote Originally Posted by canetoad View Post
    Doug:
    Leave Luca's house where you found the first two chests and go around to the other side of the pagan complex. Next to the kitchen is the library, look down low under the desk at the end opposite the door.

Question:
    I have 3 Octagrams - Luca, Darvulya and Dalmad. Where is the fourth?
    thanks a lot

fallen

i found the locks that need a crank key,i dont have one,where is it,can someone please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Köszönöm, Sensut. A véleményedet tudattam a darkfatei tafferekkel.
    I write this in english to be understandable for everybody . I want to write the hungarian version with the contemporary medieval hungarian language which will be almost impossible to translate to any other language. So the english to russian translation will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    i found the locks that need a crank key,i dont have one,where is it,can someone please help.
    One is in the gardener's room below the stairs in the garden, and an another in the guards barrack beside the main gate.

One is in the gardener's room below the stairs in the garden, and an another in the guards barrack beside the main gate.
    thankyou very much,found one,dont know how i missed it before,i had already been in that room

Fallen:

Has anyone found a way to turn off the blue spell that hurts you?

Finished with a sigh of pleasure for the game and also a sigh of regret that it ended. Magnificent. Absolutely magnificent!

Probably the Prison keyring. If you stand just outside the cell with the dead guy, you can grab them from a table in the next room if you reach through the bars.

Fallen:

Has anyone found a way to turn off the blue spell that hurts you?
    Yes, the fire spell can smash the sources of these blue auras (everywhere except by the cross in the garden).

Loot hunt

There is a key for that safe on a oil lamp on the wall in that office.
    Thanks!
    That was very well hidden - in plain sight!

On my second playthrough, I focused more on loot hunting. Here´s how much loot I have left to find in the five missions that have loot:

Prologue: 70
    Blood and Ice: 120
    All Souls' Day: 250
    Menial Faithfulness: 300
    Pagan Fear: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Any hint on where that second safe might be?

help in All Souls' Day

What am I supposed to have to throw out the window in the Tower. Where do I get the items? Any help appreciated.............The Geez

Yes, the fire spell can smash the sources of these blue auras (everywhere except by the cross in the garden).[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh... Thank you. I'd used the fire spell on the globe near the high priest you need to kill, but didn't think to try it on the others.

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126 ... LastLast