TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cooper View Post
    Any thoughts about the notary's door ?
    The key for this door is in the library.

It's in the room next to the notary's room (if I remember correctly).

Thanks to both of you.
    This time however I think it's not my fault.
    Hurried my way through to the library from a very early save and sure as hell, the key is right there on the table where I remembered it.
    Unless somebody can explain how I lost it the 1st time around I'd suspect the same bug as with the workshop key.
    Sorry to say, not counting these the missions are absolutely stunning !
    Congrats and thanks, Sensut !
    Cheers,
    Cooper

I'm on 1.3 btw if that makes any difference, looked like I'd be safe using XP.

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoGuy View Post
    CaptSyn - After you get the objective you should get caught, there's a door in town that is now lockpickable, that leads to a building where you have to open a safe.
    I got the new objective to get arrested. I am at the metal door to the safe but the door still isn't pickable. Is there another key?

I might be having a scripting issue with this campaign. I could never get the "sabatoge the reception" to click off after placing the dead rat in the soup in "Blood and Ice" so I used the 4 finger salute to end the mission.

Am I the only one having this problem? I haven't seen any posts on this yet.

NEV ER MIND I FOUND THE SOLUTION.
    Last edited by bedwine; 13th Sep 2010 at 22:59.

Quote Originally Posted by bedwine View Post
    I might be having a scripting issue with this campaign. I could never get the "sabatoge the reception" to click off after placing the dead rat in the soup in "Blood and Ice" so I used the 4 finger salute to end the mission.

Am I the only one having this problem? I haven't seen any posts on this yet.
    Did you also put water in the wine?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Did you also put water in the wine?
    Yea, That's what I forgot.

Thanks a lot!!! wanna begin immediately!!!!

in menial faithfullness

got the new objective about getting arrested but can't figure it out for my next move. any help appreciated............the geez

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    got the new objective about getting arrested but can't figure it out for my next move. any help appreciated............the geez
    A door will now be lockpickable. Find it and another metal door with a combo safe behind it.

in menial faithfullness

still can't get past the steel door or the one up the steps in the same area. I have the Captains keys and lock picks but no other keys. Need some more help. Many thanks....The Geez

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Hm, I need to check that thing in the ice cellar, probably something is wrong there.

Edit: found it. Probably the icicles were destroyed there before that door open. The icicles contains some script properties and if are destroyed the frob/nofrob commands get lost for these 2 objects. Anyway I moved these commands to another objects.
    Thanks for finding it ! And yes, I have destroyed most of the icicles. So we should not destroy the icicles ?

What number for safe thx

Pagan Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    And what's up with the coughing? Every time Katalin goes into a coughing fit I start losing health points. Sounds like she's dying of consumption!
    You have probably touched the big torches outside the garrison. It's like when she burns herself, she coughs.

In Pagan Fear, I've found 3 octagrams : Tardos's, Luca's and Dalmad's. I need a hint for the last one, please !

Edit: Nevermind, I found the transluscent gargoyle with the octagram and I had Luca's key already in my inventory without knowing it... sorry.
    Last edited by TricKsteR80; 14th Sep 2010 at 20:21.

@oldgeezer: go up the steps and look under the doormat

@jello: there are two readables for this. Find them and it should be easy to figure out the combination (I often suck at things like this but I had no problem here...)

@TricKsteR80: Take Luca´s keys and go to a HOT place.

A giant thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    @oldgeezer: go up the steps and look under the doormat

@jello: there are two readables for this. Find them and it should be easy to figure out the combination (I often suck at things like this but I had no problem here...)

@TricKsteR80: Take Luca´s keys and go to a HOT place.
    Thanks taffers -- that got me going .... The Geez

I was hoping not to have to ask for help, but I am thoroughly stuck in All Soul's Day. The quests I have left are to find out what Anna meant in her note, and find the indictment. Also I am still not to contact Katelin now. I have the key to the crypt. I've been around and around the castle so many times I pretty much know it by heart now, so I guess I'll backtrack to the village to see if I missed anything there, but I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
    I was hoping not to have to ask for help, but I am thoroughly stuck in All Soul's Day. The quests I have left are to find out what Anna meant in her note, and find the indictment. Also I am still not to contact Katelin now. I have the key to the crypt. I've been around and around the castle so many times I pretty much know it by heart now, so I guess I'll backtrack to the village to see if I missed anything there, but I think not.

Indictment: Archives, as high as you can go, look behind the chest.

Finding out what Anna meant:

1. Go to the Crypt

2. Frob the mask on the statue there.

3. Turn around and look low for a scroll from Anna.

Last edited by Sensut; 10th Oct 2010 at 11:21.

I sort of finished this mission. I missed a lot of things and will play it again. This is one of those missions where the story is so much part of the mission other than gameplay. I have been wathching "Sons of Anarchy" on the FX channel in the United States. "Catholic Priests" "Irish Rebellion" "A bunch of Bikers in some California town" "USA" combating external forces trying to overtake their territory. I have to play the entire campaign again. GOOD STUFF.

Enjoying the changes so far and the new levels in particular, though...

... in Pagan Fear -- I've got all the objectives I can get, even the optional loot one, but the Emergency Exit won't let me out. Only the sign next to it frobs, I've seen no sign of anything resembling a key for it (fat load of good it would do since the keylock doesn't frob), looked around high and low -- nothing

-- edit -- my bad, for some reason I had to kill anada three times and not twice -- it's like kill, comes back undead, kill... leave, come back later and she's there as a undead again...

Also, it seems kinda silly to have to go the entire way to the opposite side of the map with nothing else that needs doing along the way...
    Last edited by deathshadow; 15th Sep 2010 at 04:57.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    -- edit -- my bad, for some reason I had to kill anada three times and not twice -- it's like kill, comes back undead, kill... leave, come back later and she's there as a undead again...
    It's not Anada. There will be 4 zombies above after you killed Anada. The 4 rogues, if you killed them before, if not.

Also, it seems kinda silly to have to go the entire way to the opposite side of the map with nothing else that needs doing along the way...
    Are you sure that you found everything on the way, loots, secrets etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    It's not Anada.
    Is for me -- female spellcaster downstairs... kill, re-appears as zombie... kill with the magic potions, leave room, objective unticks. Enter room, kill again, objective (kill Anada) finally ticks off and stays off. -- was able to replicate it twice.

So I'm not mistaking the upstairs ones... you'd think that would be hard to do since those are normal 'exposed spine' zombies, and Anada is just the stock female model with a zombie skin (barely) on it. -- pretty easy to tell them apart.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    Is for me -- female spellcaster downstairs... kill, re-appears as zombie... kill with the magic potions, leave room, objective unticks. Enter room, kill again, objective (kill Anada) finally ticks off and stays off. -- was able to replicate it twice.

So I'm not mistaking the upstairs ones... you'd think that would be hard to do since those are normal 'exposed spine' zombies, and Anada is just the stock female model with a zombie skin (barely) on it. -- pretty easy to tell them apart.
    I don't know. I never heard this yet from nobody. There is nothing from which let this occur but the game is even more interesting by this.

In mission 4 where the hell do I use the chimney key...and please dont say near where I got it because i have been roaming around so long I forgot where I got it...this mission is getting rather frusterating. No lockpicks...and keys that do nothing. Please help. Sorry if this is a repeate but I cant read 14 pages again...the miossions should each have their own threads...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    In mission 4 where the hell do I use the chimney key...and please dont say near where I got it because i have been roaming around so long I forgot where I got it...this mission is getting rather frusterating. No lockpicks...and keys that do nothing. Please help. Sorry if this is a repeate but I cant read 14 pages again...the miossions should each have their own threads...thanks
    Just above the chimney, in the small tower on the top of the wall, above the big gate... It is not hidden altogether, it is on the table.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182328 ... LastLast