TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    In mission 4 where the hell do I use the chimney key...and please dont say near where I got it because i have been roaming around so long I forgot where I got it...this mission is getting rather frusterating. No lockpicks...and keys that do nothing. Please help. Sorry if this is a repeate but I cant read 14 pages again...the miossions should each have their own threads...thanks
    You know the big gate area about halfway around the castle from the prison part you started in? Look for a small metal door/grating with a lock on the outer side, just before (from the side you probably arrived the first time) the gate.

stuck in mission 5

Ho do i frob the gold for pastor Peter in the mill house? i found it inside a box in the mill house, the gold bag highlights but i can´t grab it, do i need any tool to grab it?

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Ho do i frob the gold for pastor Peter in the mill house? i found it inside a box in the mill house, the gold bag highlights but i can´t grab it, do i need any tool to grab it?
    That´s not the gold. It´s an empty sack you use to split up the gold after you´ve found it.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    That´s not the gold. It´s an empty sack you use to split up the gold after you´ve found it.
    so where can i find the gold?

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    so where can i find the gold?
    Go higher up in the mill.

Problem with version 1.1

In Prologue, I can't pick up the wax in lieutenant's office. After I place the key to get a copy, the piece of wax doesn't highlight.

Please! In ASD, all I need is to find the correct window to throw the bag out to the courier. I tried to follow the compass, but no joy there!

Nevermind! The trapdoor to the bell tower I came up from obscured the window. Let that be a lesson to me!
    Last edited by Brooklyn; 15th Sep 2010 at 17:01.

Quote Originally Posted by R_G View Post
    In Prologue, I can't pick up the wax in lieutenant's office. After I place the key to get a copy, the piece of wax doesn't highlight.
    If the key is in your inventory, put it back in the captain's office, then try again to pick up the vax.

I have both the ouroboros and the 2nd ouroboros key, but none of them open anything (library safe OR crypt triangle.) Any hints?

Denizen23, check the bookcase very carefully .

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Denizen23, check the bookcase very carefully .

Thanks

Southquarter.com/fms
    Mirror of the updated version:

Bathory Campaign v1.1

If the key is in your inventory, put it back in the captain's office, then try again to pick up the vax.
    Thanks jiansonz!

Finished

After more than 7 fantastic hours of game i finished this amazing sequel, many many thanks for this otstanding and very enjoyable masterpiece, a big hug to Sensut and his colaborators, you´ve have made a great job , auhtors should deserve a salary to bring us taffers these lovely missions that took hours and hours of work and sweat.

Still not finished, yet this series is already well beyond my expectations.
    I'm a fan of slow, enthralling, contemplative gameplay,
    this takes the crown...
    The story's atmosphere just oozes thru the missions,
    I can feel the anguish of the inquisition.
    Amazing. You guys are masters.

Thanks to everybody, I'm glad you like it . What I deserve I'm a big fan of the old school type clean Thief missions what Christine represented the best possibly beside the OMs. I tried to bring back to life that style once again in this accelerated world, what slowly influences Thief already.

I have to admit I'm stuck in the prologue

I'm up a flight of steps looking at a door in the castle grounds, there's dead guy on the floor holding a torch, behind me there's a sunken road leading to solid wooden gates that don't frob and past the road there's a wall with a big v shaped crack in the top and periodically someone screams from that direction

the left hand door frobs but nothing I've got opens it

I have a prybar, lockpicks, seal, clerks keys and sewer key

every other door I've found that's frobbed I've managed to get open

any hints gratefully received

oo one tip in the workshop yard area, when you have the key for the workshop use it to open the workshop and not the gate to the yard as it disappears after use and you need to be able to get into the workshop

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    I have to admit I'm stuck in the prologue

I'm up a flight of steps looking at a door in the castle grounds, there's dead guy on the floor holding a torch, behind me there's a sunken road leading to solid wooden gates that don't frob and past the road there's a wall with a big v shaped crack in the top and periodically someone screams from that direction

the left hand door frobs but nothing I've got opens it

I have a prybar, lockpicks, seal, clerks keys and sewer key

every other door I've found that's frobbed I've managed to get open

any hints gratefully received
    You need a place to use the seal on. It´s in the 'spooky section' of the mission, but not so close to the place you describe. Let me know if you need more specific directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Esme View Post
    oo one tip in the workshop yard area, when you have the key for the workshop use it to open the workshop and not the gate to the yard as it disappears after use and you need to be able to get into the workshop
    Yep, SneakyJack has mentioned this early in the thread. My guess is that Sensut fixed this in the 1.1 update.

found it thanks, didn't frob until I was on top of it

Playing again for loot and secret hunting.
    In Menial Faithfullness, found 3935 out of 4560
    I wonder where is that missing 625?
    Searched everywhere many times.
    also Is Bathory's seal opens another room? Besides the room that dracula was there and door to the portals?

Wow, great FM pack! Fantastic atmosphere - almost like a new Thief game...

Indictment: Archives, as high as you can go, look behind the chest.[/SPOIL]
    I'm lost. I'm fairly sure that there is a room somewhere in this mission with books,in the actual castle, and I've been around and around the entire place for the past hour and half, determined to find it, but have been unsuccessful. Or do you mean the library in the village? Been doing this way too long. Really need a spoiler for the indictment.

Quote Originally Posted by SneaksieRaven View Post
    Is Bathory's seal opens another room? Besides the room that dracula was there and door to the portals?
    Yes, there is a secret door.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraser View Post
    I'm lost. I'm fairly sure that there is a room somewhere in this mission with books,in the actual castle, and I've been around and around the entire place for the past hour and half, determined to find it, but have been unsuccessful. Or do you mean the library in the village? Been doing this way too long. Really need a spoiler for the indictment.
    No, not in the village but in the castle, on the upper floor there is the Archives (see the plaques), and above. Practically it is hidden in the big tower (Old Tower on the map).

Sensut, @ 1st congrat on a great campaign! I love everything related to Bathory! You did a great job! r u Hungarian? Greetings and congratulations from the Poland!

listen, I have a problem in the Menial Faithfulness - I'm on the bottom.. before the door of the trap at the bottom, next to a stone that responds to the key - but I do not have the key to the door or 2 the "stone" - any hints? plz...

edit: yeah! ok, i've got the seal - i forgot about the locked door
    Last edited by Dex1986; 18th Sep 2010 at 05:08.

Stuck on menial faithfulness at the moment. Any suggestions?

spoiler:
    I can't open the door in the stables, nor the blocked door under the drawbridge.

There is a portcullis blocking some stairs near to the place I need to put the seal (not the tower ones I can get through there).

No sign of any seal either

Also one for the mods, would it be possible to spilt this thread into a different one per mission?

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast