TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Thanks, Sticky Fingers, however, I've been to three gates leading to the castle area: the one in the catacombs, the one by the drawbidge, and the one by the statue of the flying dragon. I can't find a notice on the wall for the life of me. Am I blind or just dense ?

Blood and ice

Pls I need a direct spoiler on where to find the guest rooms key.........

Maga, it's on the table in the middle of the guestrooms corridors, where a man is reading.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Thank you so much Gloria! How could I miss that!

Missing key in All Soul's Day

Even though I have completed this mission, I still have a question that is bothering me. Where is the key for Oracle's cupboard? One cupboard opens but the other does not! Any clue greatly appreciated!

I found it! It was in a really obvious place as well. Silly me!
    Last edited by suewan; 3rd Oct 2010 at 08:54. Reason: found key

Where's Anada?
    Anyone please. I read somewhere about 4 zombies but can't find any area that rings those bells. Any help greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by suewan View Post
    Where's Anada?
    Anyone please. I read somewhere about 4 zombies but can't find any area that rings those bells. Any help greatly appreciated.
    Do you have Luca´s key?

Remember when you had first roped up from the spider cave at the bottom of the mine? You probably bumped into a locked door. Failing to open it, you took an upwards sloping passage to the right instead. This led to the main part of the pagan section. Luca´s key opens that door.

Thanks a bunch! I forgot about that door!

AllSouls day

I have got the message from Anna and went back to the village. Now I cannot, for the life of me, open the safe in the hunters house nor open the closet in the library downstairs....

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    I have got the message from Anna and went back to the village. Now I cannot, for the life of me, open the safe in the hunters house nor open the closet in the library downstairs....
    Hunter´s house? Where is that?

Library closet: I think the key is in a shelf in the library.

[QUOTE=jiansonz;2020990]Hunter´s house? Where is that?

getting out of the library, the building on the right. There is a safe that cannot be frobbed, maybe there's a secret switch I cannot find.........

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    getting out of the library, the building on the right. There is a safe that cannot be frobbed, maybe there's a secret switch I cannot find.........
    Ah, OK. I think that safe is just decoration. As far as I know, there isn´t anything you can do with it.

AllSouls day

One last question.
    There-s also a cabinet in that very square that I cannot open tooin the mage or whoever home.....This one highlights........

There is nothing. Just a furnace door wants to be.

One last question.
    There-s also a cabinet in that very square that I cannot open tooin the mage or whoever home.....This one highlights........
    There is a key for it on the other cabinet.

EDIT: SOMEBODY MADE A FULL LOOTLIST WHICH I COULD INCLUDE IN THE FINAL PACKAGE?
    Last edited by Sensut; 5th Oct 2010 at 09:30.

[QUOTE=Sensut;2020996]There is nothing. Just a furnace door wants to be.

There is a key for it on the other cabinet.

Do'h.....I just found a book and looked more than once.......
    Back there yet one more time.......

AllSouls day

Ok, had to click a lot to find it!!!
    Now, what am I supposed to do in order to finish this quest?
    Still have the following objectives not ticked off

Do not contact Katalina
    Do not let Thurzo see you

Shall I go back to the castle crypt?

BTW Sensut, I-m having loads of fun with this series, thank you so much!!!
    Last edited by maga; 5th Oct 2010 at 09:55. Reason: Had to thank Sensut!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    EDIT: SOMEBODY MADE A FULL LOOTLIST WHICH I COULD INCLUDE IN THE FINAL PACKAGE?
    I have a complete list for Menial Faithfulness.

And if my 250 missing loot in Pagan Fear is indeed tied to five unobtainable vases, that list is also complete.

My other lists are still missing 50 loot in the Prologue, 70 loot in Blood and Ice (but 20 of this is probably that unfrobbable firepoker someone mentioned) and 50 loot in All Souls´Day.

Shall I go back to the castle crypt?
    Yep. There's a readable you need to find there (the statue has a hint).

I have a complete list for Menial Faithfulness.

And if my 250 missing loot in Pagan Fear is indeed tied to five unobtainable vases, that list is also complete.

My other lists are still missing 50 loot in the Prologue, 70 loot in Blood and Ice (but 20 of this is probably that unfrobbable firepoker someone mentioned) and 50 loot in All Souls´Day.
    You can send me to my e-mail? I complete it and send back for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    Yep. There's a readable you need to find there (the statue has a hint).
    Sticky, I already frobbed the mask..........the readable found told me to go back to town....

Having trouble with Menial Faitfulness. I can't get into the palace. I was told to read a sign outside of the gate leading into the palace and i would get new objectives and somehow be able to get in.However, I've been to three gates leading to the castle area: the one in the catacombs, the one by the drawbidge, and the one by the statue of the flying dragon. I can't find a notice on any of walls for the life of me. Am I blind or just dense ?

Sticky, I already frobbed the mask..........the readable found told me to go back to town....
    No, just take a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by chynzo View Post
    Having trouble with Menial Faitfulness. I can't get into the palace. I was told to read a sign outside of the gate leading into the palace and i would get new objectives and somehow be able to get in.However, I've been to three gates leading to the castle area: the one in the catacombs, the one by the drawbidge, and the one by the statue of the flying dragon. I can't find a notice on any of walls for the life of me. Am I blind or just dense ?
    You can't get into the upper castle in this sequel. You must find your way out in the basement.

Seems nice so far. In the prologue, it's rather easy to use the big crate and break the level (go on the roofs or outside to teh dromed lands), if you stack it next to the low roof, behind the wooden doors right next to the opera singer's home. Don't worry, i've managed to break a lot of Thief 2 missions, like Autumn in Lapmfire hills, the Rocksbourg series, The Seven Sisters, mission X... all with just crates/speed potions and with no dromed.

Congratulations on this wonderful mission campaign! It has so much to love - the architecture, new objects, a great story, atmosphere - it's great! And, of course, I'm stuck in it. I did find someone else with the same problem, but my solution must not be the same as the one mentioned here.

Stuck in Menial Faithfulness. Cannot find anything to use as lockpicks and can't open a lot of doors, cabinets, loot boxes, etc. I opened a few with some keys, but not many.

This solution doesn't work for me
    BATHORY - MENIAL FAITHFULNESS
    For the door in the stables there is a key in the Steward's room. You can enter that room with lockpicks, the lockpicks are in the Forge. You can enter to the Forge through the chimney from above. You can open the blocked door from inside...

I can't even see any chimney above the blacksmith forge! - the note on the blacksmith's door also mentions a guard in a tower who has a key, but none of the ones I found have any such key.

Any advice for me?

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 27121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast