TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Fallen

Where the hell are all the keys for this place or lockpicks ? I cant get into anywhere and the mission pack is rapidly loosing its luster. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lightningline View Post
    Where the hell are all the keys for this place or lockpicks ? I cant get into anywhere and the mission pack is rapidly loosing its luster. Thanks
    Most keys you find in the campaign are on key rings that you can find in plain sight on tables if you search long enough in the areas that are accessible. I don't know specifically about fallen, but I remember that one mission, probably that one, required a lot of searching before I found the first key ring. Sorry, I can't remember specifically. Maybe someone else will come along.

Quote Originally Posted by smithpd View Post
    Most keys you find in the campaign are on key rings that you can find in plain sight on tables if you search long enough in the areas that are accessible. I don't know specifically about fallen, but I remember that one mission, probably that one, required a lot of searching before I found the first key ring. Sorry, I can't remember specifically. Maybe someone else will come along.
    I hope so cause i give up till I can get some help with a keyring. I am in the mission where Bathory starts off with the invisability cloak and the great sword and the health crosses and the holy stuff that burns your ass untill you figure out how not to have a burnt ass............

Lightingline - this post tells you where to find the crank key. Afterwards, get into the attic (the part with a gravel floor) & look for locked grates in the floor.

That should get you progressing

As to the "holy stuff that burn your ass", use the fire spells on them.

Actually you need to get the servant keys to access the attic. They are in a servant room near a tower staircase...sorry don't remember which one. Or if you can climb on that fireplace in the center area which I never figured out as I found the keys first.

Actually there are 2 mansion keys, one in the female servant's room and one in the conference hall (check the bookcases). Also there are 2 crank keys, one in the gardener's room in the garden, and one in the guard's barrack beside the front gate. But you can pick up only one from them.

Any hints ps?
    Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    But I'd like to know where to put them. I'm in the room downstairs where there's a semi transparent globe....nothing highlights........

Quote Originally Posted by smithpd View Post
    It has been some time, but I seem to recall that an earlier version had more scenes involving Bathory and the alleged crimes she committed, such as a bathtub full of blood. The older version left more doubt about her innocence. I also remember that large room in the now-ruined castle, the room with the large fireplace and the lowering pedestal, as being the scene of a climactic event, which I guess is no longer there. Is my memory correct?
    The old version of All Souls' Day had Elizabeth end up on The Darkthrone (same room as in Dracula part 4).

Quote Originally Posted by maga
    But I'd like to know where to put them. I'm in the room downstairs where there's a semi transparent globe....nothing highlights........
    One of the four octogram "keyholes" highlights. After that one is activated, one of the remaining three will highlight, etc.
    Took me a while to figure this out.

Thank you so much, jiansonz!

I'd just like to echo all the positive comments about this beautiful mission campaign, 14 hours of sublime play and I've just finished what was essentially a completely new game and I'm stunned at the standard of the design, which benefits greatly from being a European build. Fabulous. This has prompted me to d/l Dracula reloaded and play again.

Can't wait for the next one!

I just finished last night and this campaign is awesome. As usual Sensut you have out done yourself. Your one of the top all time designers. I hope to see more from you!

Thanks Stingm, you are one of my best Supporters. But unorfunatelly I need to say that I gave up the Dromed trade. I wanted to finish a Garrett mission started for a long time ago, and now I realised that it is not working for me already. I invested too much in this campaign what I didn't notice, only now. Dromed is a curse what many people don't understand, but I exceeded it go ahead. Once and forever. And I say this sincerely .
    Last edited by Sensut; 14th Oct 2010 at 16:56. Reason: typo, as usual :-)

I need Ouroboros help.

I have the schema and the 2nd key. I've been to the 3 places listed on the schema, and the only thing I can see that's interactive is the wall safe in the library. It doesn't open to any of my keys (Captain, Prison, Guard, Servant, Guest, Private, 2nd Ouroboros- yes I tried every single one just in case, hah) or the lockpick or the Seal. I'm stumped. I've scoured every inch of the library about three times, so I'm not gonna figure it out on my own.

Other than that, I've completed this one... I just hate to move on until I've finished this, even if I have to ask for help for it.

I'll probably feel really silly once I'm answered!

There is a safe-like thing in the Throne room too. Use your key there, then proceed with what you find to the library.

And that was what I had totally missed. Thank you, cast!

Goodstart 3 minutes into prologue I am stuck where to go please

Quote Originally Posted by YONTY View Post
    Goodstart 3 minutes into prologue I am stuck where to go please
    Dive
    Swim through hole
    Climb
    Flip switch
    Shoot rope arrow through window hole to get back up

Fallen

I am in the top of the windmill where there are 3 windows and 2 big gears no chest there......

I have found the bag of gold located in the top of the mill, hidden in a chest. I have tried to share it with the frobable ragdoll to no success. I have tried to put it in the frobable crate to be send to Peter... still no success. I didn't see any frobable sack.

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    I have found the bag of gold located in the top of the mill, hidden in a chest. I have tried to share it with the frobable ragdoll to no success. I have tried to put it in the frobable crate to be send to Peter... still no success. I didn't see any frobable sack.
    Look closer on the ground level of the mill.

Quote Originally Posted by jiansonz View Post
    Look closer on the ground level of the mill.
    Sorry, I made a mess with the quote thing..........
    I found thefrobbable bag at the ground level, but I cannot find the chest with the gold at the top of the mill......

maga - it's not in an actual (lock-pickable type) chest. It's in an open-topped wooden box.

Sticky, but where????
    ......Found.....had not searched low enough........
    Last edited by maga; 17th Oct 2010 at 11:13.

Hi,

Stuck in Prologue !

Garrett says "The door control must be up there". But where's the key?
    (Door above portcullis leading to mansion)

It's Ok, found it ! I'd forgotten about that door up on the balcony in the courtyard !

Thanks
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 17th Oct 2010 at 13:54.

Sensut, that was ... amazing. I lack the words to do it service.

Thank you, very much!

Fallen / crypt

I cannot find it anymore.............

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491415161718192021222324 ... LastLast