TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Finished. Great campaign with nice special effects.

Thank you for your wonderful campaigns. I played all the single missions in the Dracula and the Bathory series. I then played through the Dracula campaign and could not believe all the wonderful changes you made. I just now started the bathory campaign thinking I could just breeze through the prologue but got a wonderful surprise. You have once again gave us a wonderful change to the series. I am an older player and looked up on the internet about some of the history of your country, found it to be a very enjoyable experience. Thank you for the insight on that.

Start question...

I am at the start of the campaign. I've seen the locked gate, walked around the yard, up the castle ramp and checked the water... how do you get in the castle?

Quote Originally Posted by Seaons View Post
    I am at the start of the campaign. [...] how do you get in the castle?
    What looks like a castle is actually the city to which Gellert has travelled. To get in, search the water carefully.

To be more specific, jump into the water and swim to the left of the bridge. There is a hole in the city wall there, below the water. Swim through it.

In case you get stuck immediately afterwards, swimming in the moat but finding no way out, here's the next step: When you emerge from the water behind the hole, you find a hatch and some rooms beyond that. Open the city gate with the levers there, then switch off the lights outside to darken the area around the gate a bit.

Get all the stuff from these two rooms, which should include some rope arrows. Go back to the room with the hatch and look for an opening looking towards the moat. Crouch, then fire a rope arrow through the opening to the top of the wall outside. Return to the moat, grab the rope, get up, retrieve your rope arrow, and finally enter the city.

This should get you started, I think.

And to Sensut:

Thank you not only for releasing this campaign, but for still fixing bugs as well. I was about to report that I, too, could not finish "Blood and Ice", but now I'll try version 1.2a instead.

Missions by Sensut need a walkthrough... too devious.
    Where (exactly) is Anna secret stash located? The note gives a indication, but i can find it on the floor following the indications:
    (6 steps to the north from the west side of the bridge, two steps east).

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousCallersOnly View Post
    Missions by Sensut need a walkthrough... too devious.
    Where (exactly) is Anna secret stash located? The note gives a indication, but i can find it on the floor following the indications:
    (6 steps to the north from the west side of the bridge, two steps east).
    There's a frobbable rock

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Listen to the sounds you make when Garrett walks. Count those according to the directions and you will see what you are looking for.

If you still have trouble then look for a frobbable rock in the area where the directions leads you.

I was also confused by the discrepancy between Elizabeth diaries in mission 2 and 3. Seem to tell a different story. There are also some papers and books in the upper castle (one in the path to the indictment) that are not frobable.

Also: how do i open the crypt key container?

Too careful.

But the way the objective is worded doesn't help either. I thought i needed to remain undetected, and various other methods, water arrow to the face etc, failed the mission.

I was also confused by the discrepancy between Elizabeth diaries in mission 2 and 3. Seem to tell a different story. There are also some papers and books in the upper castle (one in the path to the indictment) that are not frobable.

There is not a different story. Just follow the dates in the 2 diaries and you'll have the continuity. The (...) signs means the crossovers.

THE UNIFIED DIARY
    Last edited by Sensut; 16th Nov 2010 at 05:11.

Too careful.

But the way the objective is worded doesn't help either. I thought i needed to remain undetected, and various other methods, water arrow to the face etc, failed the mission.
    What means this? Which objective doesn't help? Yes, remain undetected and take the key from K. To not contact her means to not talk her. If you read the letter in katalin's room you understand for what, and also there are clues in E's diary.

I'm now at the epilog, but can't find the treasure inside the thurzo house.

It's not on the basement is it? Because at first i suspected it was a jumping puzzle to get to the top of the wine rack, where there is a broken chest. But now i'm thinking that is impossible.

Anyway, speaking of jumping puzzles, something in the dracula epilog that bothered me too. Besides finding the exact grave that allows you to mantle being incredibly hard, besides there being more on the left side, that logically, should allow it too (but don't), besides having to jump into another tombstone before finally being able to jump over the wall, after saving the girl, there i spent 10 minutes trying to jump over that little gate on the left side that has a blockage just inside the door, that can serve as a support. In vain. You can get on top, but the gradient slides you back (i suspect because there is a invisible wall).
    It never occurred me to frob the other door. After all why should it be frobable now when before it wasn't?
    If you ever do another version, could you make it open by itself or something? Like dracula did it.

btw i might be mistaken, but i think that the door to the treasure hidden in the mill in mission 5 only opens if you read the message from the little girl, not if you read the message in the guard captain quarters, inside the safe, that also tells you that the gold is in the mill. Not sure because at that point i wasn't sure if i had read the message (save and load).

Found the treasure!

btw i might be mistaken, but i think that the door to the treasure hidden in the mill in mission 5 only opens if you read the message from the little girl, not if you read the message in the guard captain quarters, inside the safe, that also tells you that the gold is in the mill. Not sure because at that point i wasn't sure if i had read the message (save and load).
    I don't really understand what's your problem there, but if you read the readables the route is very simple: lockpick the slughter house gates and steal the money box from the safe. Anyway how you can become a Thief to be captured if the slaughterhouse gates open automatically for you? It's nonsense.
    And in Dracula you don't need to jump or climb any tombstones, the instructions are in that letter from the verewolf. There are a couple of invisibility potions hidden in the lair, take them and open the gate. That's all.

Clearinghouse
    Sensut, you are DromEd master, just for info: http://darkfate.ru/forum/topic.cgi?f...=196&start=224

Меня очень сильно зацепила эта кампания, очень жалко Батори (((((((
    Смутное время, жесткие взгляды, грязные люди довели сильного человека до отчаяния и самоубийства. По поводу загробного мира сказать что-либо трудно, официальных исследований и контактов до сих пор нету. Все очень туманно и с массах не популяризировано. Это не очень хорошо, за 500 лет наше познание сверхъестественного не продвинулось ни на йоту. (Разве что мы перестали друг друга жечь за интерес к этой теме.) Вот этот разрыв между "обычной" жизнью и сверхъестественным миром и рождает непонимание и страдание. Если бы только знать, что с графиней все хорошо, хотя бы там... В общем-то неважно в каком виде: человек, демон или вампир, - душа не имеет ни формы, ни пола, ни цвета.

Странные мы, люди, существа, иногда кто-то умирает и как-то все равно, не трогает, иногда даже смерть вызывает облегчение у других. А здесь женщину по-человечески жалко, возможно еще потому, что игрок сам выступает в роли графини, и отчасти чувствуя себя в ее шкуре, особенны в моменты чтения посланий Анны и Балиала.
    Хорошо хотя бы Батори была не молодой девушкой, впрочем, сколько их, молодых, сожгли в ту эпоху и не счесть.

Низкий поклон Автору, за душевное изложение истории графини (тексты, графика и конечно же, музыка, западающая в сердце, особенно в той роковой 3й миссии). На мой скромный взгляд по глубине сюжет Батори переплюнул все, что было до этого. Жаль не могу сказать всех теплых слов самому автору, но наверное это и не важно, главное что я играл, и испытывал.
    Кстати, автор мужчина или женщина?

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Sensut, you are DromEd master, just for info: http://darkfate.ru/forum/topic.cgi?f...=196&start=224
    Thanks Soul_Tear , and for you too Clearing of course .

Sensut
    Nagyon örülök, hogy oroszul értesz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    I don't really understand what's your problem there, but if you read the readables the route is very simple: lockpick the slughter house gates and steal the money box from the safe. Anyway how you can become a Thief to be captured if the slaughterhouse gates open automatically for you? It's nonsense.
    And in Dracula you don't need to jump or climb any tombstones, the instructions are in that letter from the verewolf. There are a couple of invisibility potions hidden in the lair, take them and open the gate. That's all.
    But in the dracula epilog the the gate doors aren't frobable, even if i get the key from the hiding place underneath the entrance.

But in the dracula epilog the the gate doors aren't frobable, even if i get the key from the hiding place underneath the entrance.
    The gate will be frobable only after you found the invis potions inside, not just the key! You need the potions anyway to act undtected.

spoiler:
    I already had inv potions. Besides there are inv potions inside the enclosure too, and a shadow just to the right of the right gate.

Limiting the sequence like this is kinda unintuitive.

maika

Fallen: Help please ... I have found the testament but how do I change the names of the heirs
    Last edited by maika; 18th Nov 2010 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by maika View Post
    Fallen: Help please ... I have found the testament but how do I change the names of the heirs
    There should be a pen and paper on the desk where you found the testament, use on that

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    There should be a pen and paper on the desk where you found the testament, use on that
    Thanks

rat-poison

Very great campaign! But how can I make that rat-poison?

Gratulálok a munkádhoz Sensut! nagyon jó érzés magyarként ilyen pályasorozatot látni!

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast