TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Clearinghouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    open Dromed again
    and Far Cry 2 Editor: http://users.atw.hu/sensut

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I'm overjoyed to hear you've cracked open Dromed again, Sensut! But the link you provided claims you removed the video.
    Yes, cleaned up my YT profile and removed it because of the less quality. I'll make a new one soon.

Edit: here is

Last edited by Sensut; 15th Feb 2011 at 10:50.

Yo Sen!

Glad to see ya got this puppy all nice and groomed and out on the showfloor!

As soon as I am able to devote the chunk of time it's gonna take, I'll take another run and see this lil gem in all it's spit polished and formal wearing glitz and glitter!

Gonna be a BLOODY good time!
    To thieve or not to thieve?
    Oh hell, that aint even a question!

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett's Shadow View Post
    Glad to see ya got this puppy all nice and groomed and out on the showfloor!

As soon as I am able to devote the chunk of time it's gonna take, I'll take another run and see this lil gem in all it's spit polished and formal wearing glitz and glitter!

Gonna be a BLOODY good time!

Sensut
    Cool! When is approximiate release date?

Great !
    Looks like a fairly large mission to me.
    For sure we will have lots of fun !

Keep up the good work !

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Sensut
    Cool! When is approximiate release date?
    I don't know . I'm occupied temporarily with other things but I will not stop it.

Need help to finish Blood and Ice on expert. All objectives are complete, except the last 2 "don't kill anyone." and ". . .unfortunately I must to return to my cell." which don't update after reaching my cell. I get the "objective completed" message, but the objective list does not update. I don't understand that last objective, am I supposed to kill somebody? I tried killing the guard outside my cell, but that does not work either, and I get mission failure.

I think my version is 1.2 (what it says in DarkLoader). Will downloading a newer version let me resume with my current save?

Version 1.2 has this problem, this is fixed in 1.2a or 2.1. Just press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+End to skip the mission and continue. Don't forget to download the latest version then.

Quote Originally Posted by Too Much Coffee View Post
    Need help to finish Blood and Ice on expert. All objectives are complete, except the last 2 "don't kill anyone." and ". . .unfortunately I must to return to my cell." which don't update after reaching my cell. I get the "objective completed" message, but the objective list does not update. I don't understand that last objective, am I supposed to kill somebody? I tried killing the guard outside my cell, but that does not work either, and I get mission failure.

I think my version is 1.2 (what it says in DarkLoader). Will downloading a newer version let me resume with my current save?

PROLOGUE where is my blackjack

How do i knock out the guards I do have my blackjack. If I use the mace it kills them or does not knock them out.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by bigalexjones66 View Post
    How do i knock out the guards I do have my blackjack. If I use the mace it kills them or does not knock them out.

Please help
    Look for a STAFF in one of the cannon posts at the start.

iīm replaying this amazing sequel, this time i got stuck on the mission "on all soulīs days" i canīt find the indictment, any idea where it is?

See this post in the "On All Souls' Day" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    See this post in the "On All Souls' Day" thread.
    Thanks Sticky Fingers, found it, i canīt believe i missed that book this time.

oh great, now i canīt find the key to the key of the crypt, i must be blind this time, where can i find it?

Southquarter.com/fms
    fyi, I did a vid walkthrough of this mission:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV5rM5kW_Yc

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    i canīt find the key to the key of the crypt
    There are two keys required to enter the crypt. The first one unlocks the outer door. I don't remember where I found this first one, but I think it was pretty obvious - maybe somewhere near the outer crypt door, maybe on some table in the sewers below the city where you started. Behind the outer door you will find some stairs leading down to a second door, requiring another key.

This second key is the one actually labelled "crypt key", and you get it either directly from Katalin, or with the help of another key you get from her. I think she's praying in some chapel-like room on top of a somewhat tower-like building, but there's a guard there who should not notice you. You can enter this building from a small courtyard. It's the yard which also has a small garden leading to Countess Bathory's personal suite. The entrance to the building with Katalin is opposite the iron gate leading into the garden. Be careful, there are several guards in the area! You can enter this courtyard not far from the room where the warmaster and others are assembled around a table, discussing the situation.

Once you have entered the building opposite the Countess' suite, head right to find a church-like room, then make your way to the top by finding the stairs near the rear end of this room. Watch the floor beneath Gellerts (invisible) feet! It turns into stone near the top, so you have to sneak there in order not to alarm the guard up there. The stairs there are the perfect place for a nice little saved game.

I think there is a version of this mission where the objectives say something like "Katalin should not notice you", but I believe this is wrong. It's the guard who shouldn't get alarmed. But if you have saved on the stairs, you can easily correct a mistake there.

Once you got whatever Katalin has to offer you, you might check the glass case in the darker room where the stairs end. Maybe you can open it now - my memory isn't crystal clear concerning that anymore.

Thanks Mike and Bauchlein, i knew katalin was doing something when she sayd "psssttt" but then the guard noticed me i had to run away and forgot what i was looking for there , anyway got the key, thanks for the vid walktrough Mike, and for your tips Bauchlein.
    Last edited by Cardia; 6th Jun 2011 at 05:01.

stuck on paganīs fear mission

There is only one goal i need to complete, i need to find 3 golden chests and destroy them, i canīt remeber where i found them last time i played this mission, any one remember?

Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    There is only one goal i need to complete, i need to find 3 golden chests and destroy them, i canīt remeber where i found them last time i played this mission, any one remember?
    2 is in Luca's house and 1 in the small room with bookcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    2 is in Luca's house and 1 in the small room with bookcases.
    Thank you Szabo , found them

Hi all -- long time reader, first time poster.

I've been playing T2 since it came out, and many many FM's since then. I have to say this is one of the best FM's I've ever played. The story is engaging and interesting, and the textures and level design are superb. I really feel like I just spent a week snooping around the Carpathians.

Thanks Sensut for such a wonderful campaign. I look forward to replaying it again soon!
    Last edited by fasttaffer; 20th Jul 2011 at 15:26.

Hi all! I am re-playing this fantastic campaign, but I don't remember where is the blackjack in "Menial Faithfulness". Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Found it!
    Last edited by R_G; 14th Aug 2011 at 11:08.

Help with pagan fear

I cannot find Dalmads Octagram. I have looked everywhere. Read through this thread and found how to get it Fob the shield above the bed...does not highlight? Read some more and found that I have to read something by the bed. When i enter the red tent there is one guard, knock him out . open all chests...nothing. On the chest by the bed a necklace a bracelet and a book. Read the book and try the shield again...still nothing..inch my way around the bed looking for a scrap of paper, note etcetera...nothing...what am I missing ? help please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe View Post
    I cannot find Dalmads Octagram. I have looked everywhere. Read through this thread and found how to get it Fob the shield above the bed...does not highlight? Read some more and found that I have to read something by the bed. When i enter the red tent there is one guard, knock him out . open all chests...nothing. On the chest by the bed a necklace a bracelet and a book. Read the book and try the shield again...still nothing..inch my way around the bed looking for a scrap of paper, note etcetera...nothing...what am I missing ? help please.
    You have to read something else first. There is a crumpled paper somewhere in the Garrison. That's the building where you were imprisoned when the mission started. On expert difficulty, the crumpled paper is in a room near the kitchen with the female cook. A small corridor behind one of the doors of the kitchen leads past two bedrooms; the first one contains a sleeping female servant and a Painkiller potion, while there's a small stove (oven) in the second one. Look at the base of this oven for the paper. I do not remember whether this paper is at the same spot on easier difficulty levels.

Once you read this paper, the objective to "find Dalmad's Octagram" will be crossed out, and a new one should appear. If you have the crank key already (which you should, since you have been in the turkish camp already), you can get into the tent where the shield above the crossed swords is located. You will find a new scroll (which appears only after reading the paper mentioned above) on the treasure chest to the right of the large bed, and once you read that scroll as well, the shield should be frobbable (meaning it will light up).

If you enter the tent before you have read the crumpled paper mentioned above, there will be no scroll to the right of the bed, and the only thing you can read will be the book on the chest to the left of the bed. And the shield won't be frobbable then, I just verified that.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 491419202122232425262728 ... LastLast