TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: T2 Bathory Campaign 3.0 New Dark (25/03/2013)

Pagan fear

Yup that was it thanks. Didn't even see it....soo stupid some times

I can't get to the missing gold in Mission V: Fallen. I know it's at the top of the mill under the gear machinery, but I can't reach it. I can't find anything to get the grate to move, either.
    Last edited by metal dawn; 26th Aug 2011 at 21:44.

Hi there!

So, you know this from the litle girl's letter in the abandoned house at the lake? If not , first you must find and read that wish there, then you can open that grate above.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    Hi there!

So, you know this from the litle girl's letter in the abandoned house at the lake? If not , first you must find and read that wish there, then you can open that grate above.
    I actually was shoving my face at every surface and wall and happened to glimpse the lock of a chest. I could only assume that was the missing chest.

I'll try what you said, though.

EDIT: Finished the campaign. Fantastic work. I won't lie, I got frustrated more times than I can count. But make no mistake - it was worth every moment. It was an honor to finally play your finished work.
    Last edited by metal dawn; 27th Aug 2011 at 04:48.

I looked for the staff in the Prologue mission in the cannon huts and didn't find it. Where is it?

Edit: I must have had the wrong version of the campaign, sorry. Southquarter doesn't have version 2.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechs Delight View Post
    I looked for the staff in the Prologue mission in the cannon huts and didn't find it. Where is it?

Edit: I must have had the wrong version of the campaign, sorry. Southquarter doesn't have version 2.1.
    2.1 was only a multiplayer experiment which failed and can't be considered as "normal" version. The 1.2a is the last guaranteed version. Anyway, in 2.1 the staff is in the right cannon post, as I remember. In the other versions is in your inventory.

I stuck in Menial.
    1. Where is key to open Countess's tomb?
    2. How can i open the grate in underhalls (these, which are closing the visible stairs)?

Quote Originally Posted by SPIDIvonMARDER View Post
    I stuck in Menial.
    1. Where is key to open Countess's tomb?
    2. How can i open the grate in underhalls (these, which are closing the visible stairs)?
    1. Check the death statue below in the crypt.

2. That grate can't be opened. The stairs leads to the upper castle where you have been in the previous mission (part3). Now you have nothing to do there.

Thank you!

where can i find Elizabeth's handwritten letter?
    maybe i went to far because i al ready went through the gate to the haunted part of the city,
    and al i did so far was put a bolder upon a pedestal and got a stone key from the picture.
    and also dont know what to do next?
    help please

Sensut, here is my walkthrough for the Bathory Campaign. Could you update the link on the first page of this thread for my Cavador_8 walkthrough? The angelcities website is gone now so I moved everything to a new website.

http://thief2fanwalks.freewebspace.com/BathoryMain.html

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cavador_8 View Post
    Sensut, here is my walkthrough for the Bathory Campaign. Could you update the link on the first page of this thread for my Cavador_8 walkthrough? The angelcities website is gone now so I moved everything to a new website.

http://thief2fanwalks.freewebspace.com/BathoryMain.html

thanks
    Done, thanks!

this is realy an amazing fm,amazing great job

Fallen Question

I'm almost done with Fallen, but stuck on 2 last tasks. I tend to do things out of order and hope I am not in a no-mans-land now. The Morningstart is active and I cannot just stroll into the upper area where you rescue Katlin and Kill Father Ponikenus and such. I try to shoot fire spells at the Huge star (all over) and they don't do a thing. The walkthrough suggests I can just go through the gates and do my business. Nope. It is a trap and I cannot pass the gates. Do I have to start over? Did I trigger something that makes it impossible to finish? Many thinks in advance.

I think I figured it out. I just need to be stealthy and not alert anoyone. Duh...

--Steve (aka BJack)
    Last edited by bjack; 25th Feb 2012 at 13:33.

Wau. Great, I just had thoughts about visiting Bathory´s Castle, which lies near my home town. Absolutely satisfied to see my favourite game gets campaign about the legend from my home.

d. Dec 2017
    Need some help, please. In All Souls Day, where do I find the key to the crypt so I can get Anna's last, last message to me? This key has eluded me since the release of this fantastic, totally absorbing, spell-binding experience playing this FM.

P.S. I should have said I need to find the 'symbol' key to open the case where the crypt key is kept.
    Last edited by Dawggon; 2nd Jun 2012 at 15:49.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Need some help, please. In All Souls Day, where do I find the key to the crypt so I can get Anna's last, last message to me? This key has eluded me since the release of this fantastic, totally absorbing, spell-binding experience playing this FM.

P.S. I should have said I need to find the 'symbol' key to open the case where the crypt key is kept.
    TheSymbol key is under Katalin's Bed

d. Dec 2017
    Thanks so much for your reply dl, but I have frobbed everyplace in Katalin's room, especially under, on top, and around her bed. The only thing I find is a note on the bed from Katalin, and a wadded note by her dresser. Very strange.

In the next chapter, Menial, I can find no lockpicks or other keys to get started. Captain's keys are the only ones I can find.

Should add that I'm playing on Expert.

@Dawggon: I do not remember which version this happened in, but there was one where you should go slightly against the instructions and actually let Katalin (but not the guard!) see you. Try that, and watch if she does something.

Early keys in Menial:
    - Captain's keys opens the door in the last tower you get to when you go around the castle counterclockwise.
    - There is an important key in the guard tower on the outer wall near the dragon statue. It's very easy to miss the ladder leading up there.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply dl, but I have frobbed everyplace in Katalin's room, especially under, on top, and around her bed. The only thing I find is a note on the bed from Katalin, and a wadded note by her dresser. Very strange.

In the next chapter, Menial, I can find no lockpicks or other keys to get started. Captain's keys are the only ones I can find.

Should add that I'm playing on Expert.
    I will put my memory to the test, but no guarantees:Did Katalin perhaps see you ? If she does not see you then she drops the key.

d. Dec 2017
    No, I did not let Katalin see me. Will try your suggestion and see if she drops the key.

Found the tower and the 'chimney' key. That got me to the forge for the lockpicks.

Thanks to both jiansonz and darthsLair for their help. This chapter is hard to get started on IMHO, but I love playing it.

In the campaign the Symbol key you need in All Souls' Day is in the flowerpot beside Katalin in the chapel.

In the early stand-alone version that key is on the bed in Katalin's room, under the pillow.

d. Dec 2017
    Thank you, Sensut. Katalin seemed to drop the key when she saw me, as I heard a 'clink'. I finally finished that chapter, and tried both endings. I went with Belial as it was more appealing...much like real life. The wizened faces of the ancients were amazing....in fact, I think I know that person...

Bravo and Bravo for this historic series. It can be replayed many times and will always be a challenge, and a delight.

Maybe a bug, all souls day end

Sensut

All souls day: Just to let you know, after I frobbed the sword and ended back up in the countess room, and went to the next rooms, the mission did not end. I thought I must do something silly like kill myself or something. Only when I looked at cavadors8 walkthough, it says go to the next room and the mission ends. It did not and I do not know why, everything else up to this point has been working fine. I guess I will just end the mission manually to proceed. Is there anything I am missing? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rustmite View Post
    Sensut

All souls day: Just to let you know, after I frobbed the sword and ended back up in the countess room, and went to the next rooms, the mission did not end. I thought I must do something silly like kill myself or something. Only when I looked at cavadors8 walkthough, it says go to the next room and the mission ends. It did not and I do not know why, everything else up to this point has been working fine. I guess I will just end the mission manually to proceed. Is there anything I am missing? Thanks.
    There are 2 endings depending on which one you choose: the skull (and you find yourself in the prison and the mission fails); or the sword and you can continue the campaign.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101520212223242526272829 LastLast