TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Among Two Storms (21/10/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebite View Post
    I'm at 5 out of 6 secrets and I guess the last one is about the cheese that people is talking about around here. Any hints about it?
    Go back to the big canal, you have missed something there.

Well, there are not many place where I hadn't got in that canal. The big pipe maybe? Or the hole near the respawnning water crystal? I cannot figure this one out.

Snakebite: You will need to use the speed potion.

Well, there are not many place where I hadn't got in that canal. The big pipe maybe? Or the hole near the respawnning water crystal? I cannot figure this one out.
    A good vantage point is overlooking the canal near the hanging chains on the ledge/walkway leading to the fractured pipe - scan round for something you may have missed

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    Snakebite: You will need to use the speed potion.
    Hmmm. Is the cheese secret the same with the bonus objective? Because I already got in there.

Hmmm. Is the cheese secret the same with the bonus objective? Because I already got in there.
    Yup. That is the one.
    In that case you have probably missed the secret in the room that is located at the bottom of the stairs from Thom's room.
    Last edited by Haplo; 5th Nov 2010 at 09:00.

Tough in spots, but loved it. Great Job

It was tough in spots, but I loved it. Great Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Haplo View Post
    Yup. That is the one.
    In that case you have probably missed the secret in the room that is located at the bottom of the stairs from Thom's room.
    You are right. I don't remember finding one there. But I recall a message I got after shooting a bullseye on a target. I'm on my way. Thanks.

EDIT: Found it - Thanks for the tips.
    Last edited by Snakebite; 5th Nov 2010 at 07:48.

I am stuck at the very beginning and I know that someone is supposed to help me get past the gate. I even read something about a rope arrow. But I can't figure out where I am supposed to shoot it.

Help? Nudge? hint?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethne View Post
    I am stuck at the very beginning and I know that someone is supposed to help me get past the gate. I even read something about a rope arrow. But I can't figure out where I am supposed to shoot it.

Help? Nudge? hint?
    Check your inventory. There you should find your help.

Ahh, thanks! And how clever!

Very Interesting game :)

Havn't played Thief in awhile now thanks to the FB app games, scanning, college prep, parties, fixing my old 2001 omnibook relic with a new much bigger hdd, iphone apps, finding nostalgia music video's on YouTube, wedding planning & some more college prep.... I got like 12 FM's that are downloaded, but not even tried yet...hehehe
    I saw a lot of complaining with this FM, I thought it was very cool, you really had to use your noodle. I'm usually as impatient as the rest of you FM fan's, but Thief is the only game I can do for weeks without getting a headache like the rest of my schedule has been doing the last couple of months... So now I'm gonna jump into Cabal

Awesome mission
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 7th Nov 2010 at 20:35. Reason: hate spelling wrong

Just finished and it was truly AWESOME!!

I did have a really funny experience I changed from palmer to garrett to put down the key and candle,so that palmer could collect the candle,then I changed back into palmer again and when I turned round,standing near the practice dummy was a guard,who I snuk up on and blackjacked,but he wouldnt die...funny I thought I had KOd everyone??....then as I bjacked him a couple more times he said..."Help Garrett"!!! and I suddenly realised that it was ME...lol (As Palmer)...I changed back into Garrett to see if I could see two Palmers but he had gone,I tried to recreate it but failed...so for a few brief moments there I actually had a double

The only tedious moments was that you had to keep thinking what your mate may need,but thats what mates are for I guess

This was absolutely a lorra lorra fun,and,It wills you on like a really good book,Plenty of twisty alleyways and good loot ,etc...Full marks Hap!

SHAS report: I died while walking around the shallow splashy sewers just before the hideout; I was in the stream and died when I collided with one of the boards bridging the water.

I've pretty much finished the mission (which is excellent, by the way) but I want to do two things: get the chests in the barracks open (Palmer doesn't have picks and I can't get Garrett over there) and figure out the secret below Thomas' room (mentioned here). any good hints regarding these?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    SHAS report: I died while walking around the shallow splashy sewers just before the hideout; I was in the stream and died when I collided with one of the boards bridging the water.

I've pretty much finished the mission (which is excellent, by the way) but I want to do two things: get the chests in the barracks open (Palmer doesn't have picks and I can't get Garrett over there) and figure out the secret below Thomas' room (mentioned here). any good hints regarding these?
    Have you found the master key? If yes, then both Garrett and Palmer can go wherever they want to.

As for the secret: It has something to do with the fountain.

Have you found the master key? If yes, then both Garrett and Palmer can go wherever they want to.

As for the secret: It has something to do with the fountain.
    I have not found the master key, perhaps I need a hint for that (or at least remind me of the clues given in-game). found it. I'm dumb.
    of course I figured out the secret as soon as I posted that's how these things work! but what was the message given after shooting the target all about?
    that secret was my last to find, but I still ended almost 6000 short!
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 17th Nov 2010 at 01:33. Reason: found master key, stats

I have not found the master key, perhaps I need a hint for that (or at least remind me of the clues given in-game).
    of course I figured out the secret as soon as I posted that's how these things work! but what was the message given after shooting the target all about?
    Hint 1: Read Mokh's note that you found in Thom's room.
    Hint 2: Mokh lost the master key.
    Hint 3: Where has Mokh been last?
    Hint 4: Check the vault.

I was reminded while watching Keeper Joseph's playthrough that the gambling table with the man rolling dice (closest to the entrance) has a magical water arrow blocking ability - any WA traveling over the table to the torch behind it will splash in mid-air and be wasted.

what was the message given after shooting the target all about?
    that secret was my last to find, but I still ended almost 6000 short!
    still haven't figured that out, or where the missing loot is hidden

I was reminded while watching Keeper Joseph's playthrough that the gambling table with the man rolling dice (closest to the entrance) has a magical water arrow blocking ability - any WA traveling over the table to the torch behind it will splash in mid-air and be wasted.

still haven't figured that out, or where the missing loot is hidden
    The table: I had to increase its height because the gambler kept ending up on top of it. That is why the water arrows 'hit' it.

The 'target message' is a tribute to a certain TTLG forum member. All my missions have that in it.

As for the missing loot, that does not sound right. What number are you getting in the final stats screen? How much loot is Garrett carrying? And how much does Palmer have?

As for the missing loot, that does not sound right. What number are you getting in the final stats screen? How much loot is Garrett carrying? And how much does Palmer have?
    it was not right; I had ctrl+alt+shift+ended to quit after checking something else, and the stats only registered what the current character had on him. after moving them both to the end zone, it added up and displayed the total

Interesting little mission

I enjoyed this one, thanks Haplo. But I missed most of the secrets, so I'll probably play it again one day

d. Dec 2017
    Sorry I couldn't help test this one, Haplo. It is a novel idea to play two characters. Having a lot of fun with it.

I have a question:After using the jump potion, how am I supposed to mantle up? I keep falling off. Trying not to reveal too much here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Sorry I couldn't help test this one, Haplo. It is a novel idea to play two characters. Having a lot of fun with it.

I have a question:After using the jump potion, how am I supposed to mantle up? I keep falling off. Trying not to reveal too much here.
    Might not seem possible but you can prepare something prior to the jump. Bigger spoil: might not want to retrieve the rope arrow afterwards though .
    Last edited by Sagittal; 28th Nov 2010 at 04:16. Reason: clarify the spoiler

d. Dec 2017
    Thanks Sag, but I don't have a clue. I checked my inventory and can't find anything to use.

What's this about cheese? I think I ate it. Always thinking of my stomach when I lose a couple of health points. I can go back to an earlier save.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast