TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415

Thread: T2 FM: Ladytaker (Tales from the Cleft) (1 Dec 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    No? (May need a boat for a full reccy have you looked in the small area the other side of Upton Bridge? )
    Where a pagan guy is sitting near a barrel fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Well, you sort of need to take it from a pagan - he dosen't need it anymore.
    OMG! how did i ever miss that?
    (time for thicker glasses???)

so cute too! would be all the rage come halloween time!

found it! THANK YOU Sagittal and Balboa - great mish!!!!!
    Last edited by Garrett's Shadow; 6th Feb 2011 at 13:34.

I don't know how I missed this the first time around.

I've just finished and I've got to say wow. What an amazing sequel. The scripted events didn't feel so forced and the mission just flowed smoothly along. Nice work!

I freakin' loved the
    spoiler:
    hammer heist. What a nicely implemented event. Work the chain cannon, slip inside, drop the bug bomb, nab the loot and out in two seconds. Just what a great heist should be, short and sweet!

I know I must have missed a lot of things so I'll give it another go in a few months.

Think I found a bug!

When I pull out my sword, Garrett won't move forward. After I reload I move him again, but when I let go of the run button he just stands there. I can turn him, but he won't walk no more
    too bad I got pretty far into the game, but he just keeps getting "stuck"

Ummm...

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Search the canal. You should find what you need.
    I got the game to work again, but sometimes Garret still gets stuck (now I noticed it's on the floor sections (brushes) ), so I have him jump to the next one

Anyway, I can't find no key in the canal! All I find there is Ursula and her book of Visions. Where is the key for the tunnel/sewers above the water line in the canal?

I agree with everybody who mentioned it, A rope arrow would have been nice

As for the ladder on the building that lowers down, what is that for? The door next to it doesn't open and I sure can't jump over the broken ledge (maybe with a speed potion. Is there one?)

Master Builder 2018
    For the key in the canal and the ladder, you need to complete some other objectives first. Have you been in the Great Tree Nursery yet? Do you have the Mallet yet?

Deviously hidden loot pieces

Replayed this awesome FM and just like last time, I ended up 140 loot short of the maximum. Spent about an hour more combing the more suspicious places but found nothing more.

Curiosity got the better of me, so I fired up gnartsch' loot locator.

Two very hard to see loot items:
    Two pairs of scattered coins on the floor of the wrecked apothecary building. Crawl around with your nose on the floor in the northern part.

Two loot items hidden in plain sight:
    Check the broken circuit box in the police station holding cell (the box you used water on to make it explode). Very imaginative, especially since frobbing stuff in here before the explosion was painful!
    Last edited by jiansonz; 6th Apr 2012 at 18:59.

evidence

I'm replaying this wonderful fm but, for the life of me cannot find the evidence.....
    Any hint pls?

Master Builder 2018
    Down a side street near the police station you should see a fire escape ladder leading to a catwalk. Below that there is a door which leads to the evidence locker.

Tannar, I had totally forgotten about that door!!!
    Thanks a lot!!!!

I've been playing this for many hours. I'm stuck.

I got out of the sewers by Ursula's house. Problem is I can't get in the back way because the bugs kill me when I jump on the rope and off to get inside. The gate by the bridge is closed off, so I can't get back to that side of town. What now?

Master Builder 2018
    Hint: Is there anything you could do to get rid of those bugs?

Spoiler: Shoot the bucket with a water or moss arrow and knock it off the porch.

Thanks. I actually tried whacking it with the sword and couldn't reach. hehe

Flexible with its order

I'm playing this one for the *first* time, actually. Had to skip it the first time around since I didn't spot or comprehend (don't recall) the solution to getting it to play without blowing up immediately (removing the two movies). Glad I came back to it--very imaginative game play!

Boy, *I'll* say it can be easily broken (so to speak)! The first significant event that I triggered in this early on was the explosion of the apothecary, and that was done from the top of the wall between that area and the Lady Garden/grave. And funny thing is, it still places you in the same spot (blown aside from the explosion) whether you were on top of the wall running away or not! This occurred even before unlocking and using the Upton Gate door there at the beginning.

A plus: Although events can be played out of order to reach the same ends, the game's overall workability and integrity remained intact, which is a great credit to its author!

One of the last things I managed to do was break into the tomb and steal the mallet, so I didn't get access to the sewers and the key (the proper way in) until late. Prior to all that, the way I got to that area including the party at The Anvil was to jump onto the woman-graced balcony. This I had to do using a Slow Fall potion to get enough height on the jump, and use of a moss arrow so I'm not alerting anyone right away. Then several tries past dying I'm finally able to get through there to the elevator and be on my way! That is where I certainly should have used my Verminatrix, instead of wasting it out in the town! You didn't even need it in the tomb; just run around avoiding the four guards and completing the tasks was easy enough.

A fantastic mission and sequel, Balboa!

I dropped the vermin buster down where the hammer is but it will not explode. Do I need to do
    something first?

Quote Originally Posted by K-corlew View Post
    I dropped the vermin buster down where the hammer is but it will not explode. Do I need to do
    something first?
    Maybe you could use an arrow on it...

BANNED
    Not sure why but this mission crashes NewDark. It's not even the movies. They play fine and even if I delete them it still happens. 9/10 times I start the mission fresh or load a save file, the game just hangs before it finishes loading.

Master Builder 2018
    I don't believe this mission was ever updated for ND. You might want to post in this thread.

Hi, great Mission.

I have an issue wich I don't know if it's a bug: I'm at the anvil's dorms and I'm trapped in there, I press the buzzer button but no one comes nor use the lift down, I hear all the people below, and a guy walking near the below door, but no one calls the ringer. I don't want to start all over again. I already got the slow-fall potion from under the bed. Some clue?

In that room, you should have found a receipt from Ovid Lifts. One of the items on that receipt should help you figure out what to do.

Don't worry - I also thought the elevator was bugged, at first.

Okay I get I can't finish this one either as the peephole on the gun don't work so I can't aim it. Can this be fixed too? I posted in the dml thread too.

I'm stuck in Ladywalke area. Both double door is locked. I heard woman voice from grave saying something, but couldn't understand a word. I used novice hammer on red hammer on the wall, but it make it shining. I have no idea how to get out of this area.

If you approached the grave, Eleanora's ghost spoke to you, and nothing happened afterward, then it sounds like the script that triggers the cutscene isn't working.

I'm not too familiar with the custom script modules, so I wouldn't know how to fix this other than perhaps reinstalling the mission, loading an earlier save, and trying that area again.

Thanks for the answer. I have previous save, but loading it doesn't trigger event. But it's good to know that this is just not working script thing. Thanks.

Dóttirin klęšist oft móšur möttli
    There's old nvscript and tnhscript module in the FM.zip. Delete both scripts from the FM folder. Put new scripts in the T2 root folder (if it's not already there) or in the FM folder
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/429s0f..._Bundle1.1.zip

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415