TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 375

Thread: T2 FM: Ladytaker (Tales from the Cleft) (1 Dec 2010)

  1. #76
    bikerdude
    Guest
    i give up, Ive tried to play this three times but there are too many bugs in this mission.

    1. the apothecary didn't explode correctly and left one of the guard with undead Ai attributes.
    2. the body of woman in the canal was there but invisible.
    3. cant jump onto the balcony next to the tom,b bridge..
    4. the door next to the fire escape ladder, is this supposed to be pickable..?

    nice mission, and when these bugs are fixed I will try again.

  2. #77
    Master Builder 2018
    Registered: Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by edudrekib View Post
    1. the apothecary didn't explode correctly and left one of the guard with undead Ai attributes.
    2. the body of woman in the canal was there but invisible.
    3. cant jump onto the balcony next to the tom,b bridge..
    4. the door next to the fire escape ladder, is this supposed to be pickable..?
    1. We never saw this during any of the beta versions. I don't know what to say about that. Maybe Balboa will have an idea.
    2. We also never encountered this. Hmm...
    3. No, you can't. But there is no reason to get there.
    4. No, that door isn't pickable but it will open when you have completed an objective. Below that door, at street level, is the door to the evidence locker for the police station. You need what is in there first.

  3. #78
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: ...nothing but flames...
    Quote Originally Posted by edudrekib View Post
    i give up, Ive tried to play this three times but there are too many bugs in this mission.

    1. the apothecary didn't explode correctly and left one of the guard with undead Ai attributes.
    2. the body of woman in the canal was there but invisible.
    3. cant jump onto the balcony next to the tom,b bridge..
    4. the door next to the fire escape ladder, is this supposed to be pickable..?

    nice mission, and when these bugs are fixed I will try again.
    1. Odd, but you should be able to get past the not-quite-dead (?) cop without any impact on the mission.
    2. Also odd. No one saw that in beta testing. Again, it doesn't directly affect the mission.
    3. You don't need to jump onto the balcony. Ever.
    4. The door next to the fire escape is not pickable. It is open later in the mission.
    Where are you stuck, now? What is your next objective?

  4. #79
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Wher are you?
    On the first part of the vents, on top of the elevator floor. I can see there's another entrance to other shafts above and I can see a grate.

    Edit: I went through a teleporter ... ????????? and get stuck a lot at walls a.s.o.
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 2nd Dec 2010 at 21:39.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  5. #80
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: ...nothing but flames...
    Gloria,
    If you got to the vents from the Lions stairwell, and got to the top of the elevator, look behind the toolbox for a button.

  6. #81
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Gloria,
    If you got to the vents from the Lions stairwell, and got to the top of the elevator, look behind the toolbox for a button.
    That's my point: I'm not yet at the top of the elevator!
    How do I gt there?!


    Thanks for the quick response.



    I found the toolbox already
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 2nd Dec 2010 at 22:04. Reason: I found the toolbox already
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

  7. #82
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: ...nothing but flames...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I found the toolbox already
    The maintenance button behind the toolbox lowers the elevator. From there, you can get to the middle ducts, and then figure out how to get to the lower ducts.

  8. #83
    Ok, I've decided to download the FM without movies and it's working fine now.
    P.S. The custodian's thief erotica seriously cracked me up.

  9. #84
    Member
    Registered: May 2002
    Location: The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    The maintenance button behind the toolbox lowers the elevator. From there, you can get to the middle ducts, and then figure out how to get to the lower ducts.
    It doesn't! It's already down.
    I'll try again.


    Edit: I'm now standing over the woman in the bathtub.
    I already have been down there ....
    ???

  10. #85
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: ...nothing but flames...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    It doesn't! It's already down.
    If it's down, you can pick open the middle ducts.
    Then you have to raise the elevator to get to the lower ducts.

  11. #86
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2006
    Location: Melbourne
    The machine. The arbalest; I can't get it to fire the grappling hook.

    Read the note about buttons being upside down. Do I use the buttons to aim the machine?

    Great mission Balboa, enjoying it immensely. Thank you

  12. #87
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: ...nothing but flames...
    Easy elevator instructions:
    1. Get to the upper ducts from the Lions stairwell.
    2. From the top of the elevator, press the maintenance button to lower the elevator.
    3. Pick open the middle ducts, and exit through onr of the rooms.
    4. Press the elevator button in the corridor.
    5. Go back through the rooms to the middle ducts.
    6. Jump down to the lower ducts.

  13. #88
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2003
    Location: ...nothing but flames...
    Quote Originally Posted by canetoad View Post
    Do I use the buttons to aim the machine?
    Yes. Check the viewfinder after each button.

  14. #89
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2006
    Location: Melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Yes. Check the viewfinder after each button.
    I've been doing that, but not sure what I'm aiming at. Could you give an outright spoiler please so I can carry on?

  15. #90
    Master Builder 2018
    Registered: Jul 2008
    canetoad - The note says that the buttons are upside down. Look in the viewfinder and then press the opposite button. If the button in the viewfinder is up, press down. If it is right, press left, etc. When you see the hammer in the viewfinder, press the hammer on the panel.

  16. #91
    Member
    Registered: Nov 2006
    Location: Melbourne
    Thank you Tannar. Much appreciated.

  17. #92
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Location: Budapest, Hungary
    Just finished it without any help at all! Which does not happen very often, so I'm all the more proud of myself. I loved the entire mission, just fantastic all around. 0 out of 3 secrets though, so I'm not THAT proud.

    One thing I haven't completed though (or at least one that I know of...): I seem to have missed one or two of the red hammer sigils. According to the summary at the end, I've found 10. I'm assuming there would be some sort of feedback when I find all of them. Any hints as to the location of some of the more well hidden sigils?
    Last edited by poronty; 3rd Dec 2010 at 10:15.

  18. #93
    Member
    Registered: Sep 2003
    Location: Cambridgeshire UK
    Quote Originally Posted by poronty View Post
    I seem to have missed one or two of ......
    There are 16 of them and you will get an indication if you find them all. 6 are close to the canal and 3 are near Ursula's.

  19. #94
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2009
    Location: Repubblic of San Marino
    Hi all , i need a specify help to enter inside a Tomb of unknown hammer
    Thank's
    Byeee
    Stefano from Italy

  20. #95
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    Sagittal: Read through the plan again. It tells you what you need, what to do and where to go. Find it, do it, then go there. You don't need a key to open "The Plan" grate.
    Well, I've re-read the plan several times and am no further forward on the tomb objective. Sure, I understand what needs to be found and then done, but am struggling to find it, do it and get there.

    I feel like I've been everywhere many times - not just in the canal - but am probably missing something obvious. Thanks for any pointers to find the machine!

  21. #96
    Member
    Registered: Dec 2002
    I've done all objectives, went back to the Bloated Burrick but the mission won't end

  22. #97
    Master Builder 2018
    Registered: Jul 2008
    Sagittal - The machine is on the roof of Great Tree Shrubbery. You'll need to complete/find the items listed in the plan to get the key for the shrubbery shop. If you've done that, the key will be waiting for you in one of the potted plants outside the shop. If you haven't met all the requirements, which one(s) are you stuck at?

    fibanocci - read the note on the corner post of the bar.

  23. #98
    Member
    Registered: Apr 2009
    Location: Budapest, Hungary
    Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    There are 16 of them and you will get an indication if you find them all. 6 are close to the canal and 3 are near Ursula's.
    Thanks, I've already found the 3 on Ursula's building and 3 around the canal (2 to the left and right of the dock entrance and 1 at the very end, above the canal grate. Still missing 6... Are there any in the dock area where I have to return at the end? I hope not, because then I might not be able to get to them without triggering the completion screen. Any of the sigil stations indoors somewhere, or are all of them outside?

  24. #99
    Member
    Registered: Aug 2008
    Location: UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Sagittal - The machine is on the roof of Great Tree Shrubbery. You'll need to complete/find the items listed in the plan to get the key for the shrubbery shop. If you've done that, the key will be waiting for you in one of the potted plants outside the shop. If you haven't met all the requirements, which one(s) are you stuck at?
    Perfect, thanks Tannar! I hadn't twigged about the lift I cant believe it . Had given up inside and had even tried to get to the roof outside with a barrel etc before doing the same next door and getting over to Ursula's etc .

  25. #100
    bikerdude
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Where are you stuck, now? What is your next objective?
    as Ginnies body is invisable I cant find her key or diary. I dont know where to lokk for the public works key. and I cant find a way in to the kighs repose or the other inn that hosting some gala.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •