TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Ladytaker (Tales from the Cleft) (1 Dec 2010)

great mission so far

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Easy elevator instructions:
    1. Get to the upper ducts from the Lions stairwell.
    2. From the top of the elevator, press the maintenance button to lower the elevator.
    3. Pick open the middle ducts, and exit through onr of the rooms.
    4. Press the elevator button in the corridor.
    5. Go back through the rooms to the middle ducts.
    6. Jump down to the lower ducts.
    I did it in a different manner: I got on the elevator on the level where I walked into that area. After that I got up and down meanwhile picking the lock from the middel duct. Went in there and into some rooms, got back and toyed with the elevatorbuttons, so I could get up to the top level, got back down and found the dead body at the lowest point, walked all through the lowest ducts. What do I need to do next ????

I used the button at the back of the toolbox.
    I'm looking down at a woman in a bathtub.

What do I do from here?

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Balboa: This was a great mission!! I had a little trouble finding the needed parts to the plan, but after that I had a great time!!!! Thank you for all your hard work!!

Gloria,
    In the lower ducts, you will find the Vermin Buster. You need that!
    You'll also need to find, and read, the instructions for the Vermin Buster. You'll need to visit Verminatrix, on Park Street.
    And, you'll have to pick open the sewer grate in the canal.

Then you can head over to the Great Tree Shrubbery, on Market Street. Look for a key there.

I'm so glad you're here right now. I got back from a birthday party and wanted to play your FM further .... It's so great!!!

I did all you mentioned, so perhaps I'll get over to the Great Tree Schrubbery now.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Yep, that was the right thing to do, but I have no clue about the upsite-down buttons. I checked all my scrolls/posts/books a.s.o. in my inventory, but my guess is I read something about it in a book or scroll yesterday and now don't know where to find it anymore.

I'm so in need of a walkthrough here ...

Edit: I figured out this one ....
    Last edited by Gloria Creep; 3rd Dec 2010 at 21:15. Reason: I found it already.

poronty: Thanks, one of the suggestions you posted helped out. Now I'm only one short.

I'm fairly certain that one of the secrets is related to the fourth bonus objective, but that leaves one unaccounted for. Any hints/ideas, anyone?

I walked into the portal again, but don't have a clue how to proceed.
    I just can't remember ALL I read yesterday, which isn't in my inventory right now, so I'm really walking in thin air here.

Gloria,
    If you went through the portal to the forest, all you can get there is the ruby.

After you fire the arbalest, you can cross over to the Tomb and steal the Mallet.
    When you exit the Tomb through the sewer, you can find a body in the canal that has a key you need for the next part of the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkillable Cat View Post
    poronty: I'm fairly certain that one of the secrets is related to the fourth bonus objective, but that leaves one unaccounted for. Any hints/ideas, anyone?
    You're on the right track.
    A probably useless hint is that you can see the Hammer atop the Tomb of the Unknown Hammer from all of the Stations of the Hammer. Assuming, of course, that you are leaning, or crouching, or swimming in the right spot.

Quote Originally Posted by pwl View Post
    Balboa: This was a great mission!! I had a little trouble finding the needed parts to the plan, but after that I had a great time!!!! Thank you for all your hard work!!
    Thanks. Honestly, though, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun if I had an Easy button at the start of the mission, would it?

I'm trapped in the watch station with no previous saves.

I rang the bell, and prevented the guard from closing the door. Every single time I tried sneaking up slowly behind him to get the key, he somehow knew, so I gave up, entered the building and closed the door behind me because of the noisy floor.

Just making sure that there's no other way out. Might have to start again from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa View Post
    Gloria,
    If you went through the portal to the forest, all you can get there is the ruby. where ? I can't get up there .....

After you fire the arbalest, you can cross over to the Tomb and steal the Mallet. as I did!
    When you exit the Tomb through the sewer, you can find a body in the canal that has a key you need for the next part of the mission.
    I just need to find this part ....

Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post

I rang the bell, and prevented the guard from closing the door. Every single time I tried sneaking up slowly behind him to get the key, he somehow knew, so I gave up, entered the building and closed the door behind me because of the noisy floor.

Just making sure that there's no other way out. Might have to start again from the beginning.
    Neb, Just get to into the room Big Timmy is in , use your lockpicks on the electrical device and shoot a water arrow to create a "meltdown"!

I've done that. It's the front door that's the issue. Thanks though, Gloria.

I am downloading that fdshow program to get the movies to work. My question is why don't they work? I have had divx installed for a long time since another mission required them like a year or more ago.

Have you been to the elevator part, Neb?

Quote Originally Posted by Stingm View Post
    I am downloading that fdshow program to get the movies to work. My question is why don't they work? I have had divx installed for a long time since another mission required them like a year or more ago.
    Just delete the movie part in the zipfile and you're ready to go

ok i beat mission ,but never came close to finding all hammer spots,i think i got 6,but i did find 1 secret and also i got 2 bonus objective,bank vault ,use key from sewer hole to open vault and in the secret area with trees and ape beast on a bridge i shot a ruby as big as my hand off a wall i so want to know what the other 2 secrets are and the location of all the hammer spot

i loved the layout of the city,felt very realistic of how they just kept adding to city's in the early times

ohh i wanted to ask i did all objectives needed but not sure how to get to the bar to end mission

the top way is closed and front doors are closed any tips and i got no rope arrows

Clearinghouse
    Help please. I have all objectives except "You'll need the help of someone who can speak for the dead".

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Help please. I have all objectives except "You'll need the help of someone who can speak for the dead".
    clearing, did you find a route out from the sewers - past an ape beast? - if not head back in and search a bit more . You'll need to get to Ursula's house.

@downwinder see this post - might help with the Bloated Burrick Inn. If this fails it is possible to mantle the gates.
    Last edited by Sagittal; 4th Dec 2010 at 05:04.

thank you now to get a list of the hammer locations and the other 2 secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Neb View Post

Sorry, Neb. Without the key, there is no way to open the front doors to Upton Precinct.

Stuck at Lift/elevator

I have picked up the key and entered the Bush building. The problem is the elevator only works once for me - it comes down to the ground then sticks. After many attempts it did once rise up to the next level and stayed there.

In an attempt to get things moving I pushed a barrel all the way into the buildng and climbed to the next storey. The button there did nothing. Is there a fault here or am I missing something.

Moderator: Dont think I need to hide any of the above?

Fdshow didn't help either. So I deleted them from the file and now I can play the mission. I just watched them in windows media player. )

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast