TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 146469747984899499104109110111112113114
Results 2,826 to 2,841 of 2841

Thread: What are you making?

Not sure if this thread includes making things other than games but in case it does I might as well mention this.

Recently I've started my own "DOOM with commentary" series on YT because I always wanted to try something like this. Currently I'm wrapping up Stardate 20x6 mapset and will be doing Stardate 20x7 in the near future. That's as much as I have planned out right now.

If you like gameplay videos with commentary, DOOM and color purple then give it a go.

SD20x6 playlist

After 5 days of dealing with bugs and iffy documentation, I finally managed to get dynamic resolution scaling working on Nintendo Switch working and my god it's magic. Beautiful, beautiful magic. Probably my favorite performance hack ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Not sure if this thread includes making things other than games
    The threads for far more than just games. You have people practising 3d and 2d art, music making and much more.

Moderator and Priest
    I'd say the only rule to posting here is that whatever you're making should be videogame or computer graphics specific. Posting Let's Plays is perfectly kosher, but if someone builds a car, and they want to show it off, they might want to make another thread for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzatic View Post
    I'd say the only rule to posting here is that whatever you're making should be videogame or computer graphics specific. Posting Let's Plays is perfectly kosher, but if someone builds a car, and they want to show it off, they might want to make another thread for that.
    The one I posted was a game review. I save the LP's for the "what are you playing" thread. Reviews require A LOT more work, editing, scripts etc.

Moderator and Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by icemann View Post
    The one I posted was a game review. I save the LP's for the "what are you playing" thread. Reviews require A LOT more work, editing, scripts etc.
    Look at it like this: if it's something you made, and it's videogamey or videogame related, it can go in this thread.

So don't fret.

Decided to give hand painted textures a try to see how it looked. Still needs work of course but I'm happy with how my first hand painted texture turned out.

Try number 2 of these bricks

I like it

Moderator and Priest
    Yeah, they're not half bad looking. Better than anything I've tried to hand paint, that's for sure.

Not sure when I'm going to get back to modeling (probably not this year, as there are serious RL matters I have to address first), but this was the last thing I was working on. Never made a weapon prop before, but I think it turned out fairly okay.

Sorry for flat presentation, but this is TDM

When you want to defeat your enemies, but also want their meat tenderized for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrian View Post
    When you want to defeat your enemies, but also want their meat tenderized for later.
    Hah, sort of I wanted the head to looks extra menacing, so I used an orcish dwarven weapon as inspiration.
    Last edited by Judith; 13th Oct 2020 at 06:22.

https://i.imgur.com/yvGGWDv.mp4

EDIT: ok I cant figure out how to embed an imgur MP4 and imgur wont give me the GIF url anymore so all you get is a shitty link you're welcome

Top 10 signs the internet has completely corrupted you, when you can't get your mind out of the gutter from that video.

Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 146469747984899499104109110111112113114