TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - The Last Lighthouse Keeper (Updated 03/22/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    That letter tells you what to do.
    How the hell did I not notice that last sentence in the letter Well now everything worked perfectly, mission finished! And 100 short of max loot, too.

I loved the replaced sound effects by the way, the new footstep and other noises were refreshing after hearing the original ones for so long. The whole mission was so... relaxing. Perhaps even a bit too relaxing at times. I enjoyed it very much, although it's true that there wasn't too much variety in the tasks.

It would be nice to see more missions make use of less straightforward and more creative techniques - like in this one mission I recently played where I had to throw the camera ball into a locked room to find out a code number.

Okay I have the 1.1 version now. I tried again last night and got the 600k+ download. Thanks a bunch!

1.1 solved the issues for me (playing on innocent). Thanks. Great mission, really enjoyed it.

Master Builder 2018
    Very glad to hear that!

What a GREAT mission!!!I just need someone to tell me which window I have to jump out in the Keepers area
    I never found an open window or a secret button to open one of those.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

DAMN I'M IMPRESSED, Props for this one, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    What a GREAT mission!!!I just need someone to tell me which window I have to jump out in the Keepers area
    I never found an open window or a secret button to open one of those.

ANYONE???
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Gloria,

Did you meet the ghost who says "Look !" ?

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Gloria,

Did you meet the ghost who says "Look !" ?
    No, Where is he?

Master Builder 2018
    When you first enter the keeper's rooms, in one of the rooms with a fireplace there is a ghost child that runs through the room and out a window. This only happens the first time you go there. You need to go out that window. Don't bother trying to open it. Just go through the window.

Thanks Tannar, I saw that girl before, I'm just not sure what room she was in ... I'll go and check!
    XXX for you You are a very reliable Taffer here

Well, I downloaded version 1.1, but I still don't get the mask when I frob it--it still disappears and doesn't end up in my inventory. (I'm playing on Expert, and I'm running under Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit). I really want to be able to finish this mission--is it possible to finish it without getting this item?

--Jennifer

I LOVE snow missions!!!

Just getting started in the spooky mansion

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFantom View Post
    Well, I downloaded version 1.1, but I still don't get the mask when I frob it--it still disappears and doesn't end up in my inventory.
    I'm very sorry (and a bit surprised) to hear this. None of us have been able to reproduce this and that makes it difficult to find out what is causing it. Would it be possible for you to send me a saved game from just before you take the mask? That would help us to pinpoint the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I'm very sorry (and a bit surprised) to hear this. None of us have been able to reproduce this and that makes it difficult to find out what is causing it. Would it be possible for you to send me a saved game from just before you take the mask? That would help us to pinpoint the problem.
    Sent via PM. I also detailed my computer specs, and hopefully between that and the save, you'll be able to track down this odd bug. Thanks so much!

--Jennifer

Still can't get this game running even with the new version. Is it just a few of us left who are missing out? Is it just me? Any more suggestions of what could possibly be causing the problem?

Master Builder 2018
    Sent you a PM.

I'm guessing...

Quote Originally Posted by joanieS View Post
    Still can't get this game running even with the new version. Is it just a few of us left who are missing out? Is it just me? Any more suggestions of what could possibly be causing the problem?

It has to do with the 64bit Win 7 I can't get any Thief or the Dark Mod to work at all with my new laptop, but as soon as I got home to my (trusty) 32 bit Vista PC everything worked fine....

What must I do in the secret garden of Mike and Cindy?

What must I do in the secret garden of Mike and Cindy?

On Innocent (Expert) there's an item just lying around that you need to pick up - it will go into inventory . It's one of 3 things mentioned in an important readable found elewhere in the mansion

I'm sorry. I'm playing on Normal just for now and I can't seem to find what I know I need to find here.

I'm sorry. I'm playing on Normal just for now and I can't seem to find what I know I need to find here.

Are you sure you are in the right place ?
    A garden with 4 illuminated poles and christmas melodies playing ?
    There should be the head of a statue lying on ground in a corner.

Yes, I'm sure!
    Three poles are illuminnated and one pole with a note on it.
    I checked, rechecked, rechecked again .... there's is nothing
    Everything else is working OK for me, so I'm not having any problems playing.

Master Builder 2018
    What you are looking for is not near those poles. It is on the ground in a corner by the stairs you came down.

Tannar, I know that is not near the poles, but I rechecked again every corner and space, especially near the stairs. Theire's NOTHING there.
    I checked my inventory again if I perhaps got it while playing yesterday: NOPE.
    I checked in the church if I possibly could have put it there already: Nope.
    As I knew .... but I just wanted to check all possibilities

Don't tell me to start over ....

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast