TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - The Last Lighthouse Keeper (Updated 03/22/2011)

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylyc View Post
    Removing script.osm didn't work, so I did a fresh T2 install and it's OK now. I guess there must have been some collision with previous FM's remnants.
    Glad to hear it!

Maybe it would be worth people checking that T2 is clean before installing this. This is the link to the Clean Up bit in the FAQ. http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48202

Great level, played it through this evening with no problems, though it did take me a bit to figure out to use the acid on the safe lock which was the only real hang-up I had... and I was able to figure that out on my own.

Thanks for giving me something to do during a bout of insomnia.

Prison

Hi,

I've got the prison key, but it won't let me unlock the prison door. Is there anything else I need to be doing? I am playing on Expert.

Yellowhippo

Master Builder 2018
    Assuming you checked the map and it really is the prison door, then I don't know why it won't open. It should. We're working on some fixes for the mission so if you would, be sure it's the right door and if so, let us know. We'll add it to the list of things that need to be looked at.

I will check tonight. If I remember correctly it is the door outside, next to the burricks.

YH

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhippo View Post
    I will check tonight. If I remember correctly it is the door outside, next to the burricks.
    No, it's not this door. It's labelled prison

Master Builder 2018
    Ok, that door isn't the prison door. The prison door is inside in the room west of the main entrance (also west of the door to the crypts).

I have found the right door!! Why I thought it was the door outside I have no idea - must be going mad.

Thanks for the help

YH

- Finally finished this excellent mission, only missing 50 loot and I've got all the secrets. Quite impressive for me. A big thank you to Eternauta and all those involved.
    Last edited by Yellowhippo; 30th Mar 2011 at 08:42.

1937-2018
    Gone, but not forgotten

I'm having fun with this one. The layout is a little intimidating. Huge mansion to sneak through. Like the idea of the oil lamps for lighting.

Good work and I'm surprised you lived long enough to finish that massive mansion.

Thanks for this Eternauta

I had a lot of fun playing through last night. Really good atmosphere - beautiful mansion. The story was engaging, though I must admit I don't think I really understood it all.

I always love hearing new sounds in an FM too. . .the stock ones are getting a little stale after all these years (imo)

Thanks,

I'm glad you enjoyed!

Thank you!

What a wonderful mssion, thank you Eternauta! Beautiful textures, and the athmosphere too was wonderfully creepy -- the sense of an abandonment...

I can't even think about how tricky this must have been to design -- what if you don't do things in the right order?

I'm still looking for the hand -- I found the medallion and the head and even the place where to put them and I don't want to got to the lighthouse before I've found them. Thanks again! Without people like you -all you guys who design these missions -- the world would be a duller place...

---

Thank you MaryO -- I was starting to think maybe I should feed the mouse some cheese
    Last edited by Roz; 31st Mar 2011 at 01:33. Reason: Adding thanks to MaryO...

This mission is amazing, thank you Eternauta + everybody involved.
    I got stuck with the letter for a while but otherwise didn't have problems.
    Found 100% loot and secrets..
    and visited all rooftops

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    @maga: It's hard to tell you what to do without knowing what you've done already. But you need to get something from Anita's room and something from Jacob's room and the go to the crypt. Then go back to Anita's room and that will get you into the infirmary.
    I've done this and gone back to her room but nothing seems changed there. What am I looking missing? This is a beautiful mission but I am SO confused. I know I need to find Kash's coin but I've been in Jeremy's room and didn't find it there, only some letters under the floor board. I have a silver gear for the tower but I have no idea where the door it unlocks is.

I've already done the Pirate's Medallion, put the Mask in place, put the evidence letter and the money box in the chest.

Master Builder 2018
    For the Anita situation, see this post.

For Kash's coin, look above Jeremy's desk.

The silver gear doesn't open a door. It is used on a clock in Sid Maier's tower. You'll need to use the crowbar to get into his room. That will give you access to his tower.

Thanks Tannar. I was at that gate but couldn't get through. I'll go back and check to see what I missed. I also thought I tried the crowbar on his door but maybe I didn't. I've tried it a lot of places and might have missed that one. Hopefully that will get me back on track though I have to take a break to do a beta so I hope I don't forget everything by the time I get back.

Absolutely fantastic mission !
    Love the visuals and sounds, also the well thought out gameplay and readables.
    One question, please :
    On Expert, where is Cindy's candle, not Julie's candle, the one everybody else apparently has found ?
    Did everything else so far afaik and still have nothing in my inventory worth that final candle.
    Tia,
    Cooper

Oops, had the name wrong, sorry.
    Still, where is it ?
    Last edited by Agent Cooper; 5th Apr 2011 at 13:05.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Cooper View Post
    On Expert, where is Cindy's candle?
    In Jeremy's room, move the file cabinet aside and use the crowbar on the floorboards. Take the letter and put it in the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    In Jeremy's room, move the file cabinet aside and use the crowbar on the floorboards. Take the letter and put it in the trunk.
    Thanks, Tannar !
    Had been there hours ago, only overlooked the letter.
    My bad ...
    Beautiful mission, also beyond this point !
    Cheers,
    Cooper

Hello everyone , god job Eternauta

So,

is some loot all you get for solving Sid's tower?

(btw - was his name an homage to the famed games developer? "Civilization",et al)
    To thieve or not to thieve?
    Oh hell, that aint even a question!

I finally finished on Innocent. I needed a bit of help but managed to figure out a lot of it on my own. This is a truly outstanding mission! The textures are gorgeous, the mansion is well designed and the atmosphere is very, very creepy. On top of the complex gameplay, it has a very compelling storyline. I think I would rank it right up there with missions like Ominous Bequest and Rowena's Curse. Thank you very much, Eternauta!

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett's Shadow View Post
    is some loot all you get for solving Sid's tower?
    It depends on what difficulty you are playing on. On Expert, that's the only way to access the attic and the keeper's rooms.

Ok,

Thanx Tannar - I usually play my 1st run of any FM on the middle setting!

btw - is there a reason Anita's painting was removed from the gallery?
    To thieve or not to thieve?
    Oh hell, that aint even a question!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast