TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Fm - The Last Lighthouse Keeper (Updated 03/22/2011)

The head of the statue is not on the third floor. See my walkthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Oh good! I like random explosions. Well that's one thing ticked off the list of ponderables.
    **This is the story I was following on pg. 9**

This is happening/happened with mine too... Can't get to the letter under Anita's table either

Oh OK, after getting the calling card did it tick off...
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 17th Apr 2011 at 23:50. Reason: about

Acid

No it isn't. The acid is in a storeroom near the bedrooms of Jeremy, Shephard etc. The bottle from the infirmary is Poison and is pinkish/reddish and is in the far room.
    I have been all around these rooms that you speak of, yet I can find no storeroom near these rooms. Can someone show me on the map where this Acid is placed?

I looked in the workshop near their rooms, but only got the gear there.
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 18th Apr 2011 at 01:14. Reason: update

Tannar, you say & I quote...

have the calling card in your inventory then you must have returned the painting. That means you must have been to the attic. pg 4or5 I find nothing more of the painting's where abouts

but there's no painting up there... I'm guesssing That is a candle too right?

I put Bry & Bren on 2 of 3 trays. so who/where is the third ?

I'll wait till tomarrow. It is like 6:22am for him right now Time for Netflix... Nighty Nite
    Last edited by Acolyte6; 18th Apr 2011 at 01:23. Reason: update

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    I have been all around these rooms that you speak of, yet I can find no storeroom near these rooms. Can someone show me on the map where this Acid is placed?

I looked in the workshop near their rooms, but only got the gear there.
    The workshop with the gear is not really near those rooms. The storeroom you are looking for is past Shepard's room as you go from the kitchen to the chapel.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    have the calling card in your inventory then you must have returned the painting. That means you must have been to the attic. pg 4or5 I find nothing more of the painting's where abouts

but there's no painting up there... I'm guesssing That is a candle too right?

I put Bry & Bren on 2 of 3 trays. so who/where is the third ?
    It depends on which difficulty level you are playing on. The post of mine that you quoted was regarding the Expert difficulty level. What difficulty are you playing on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    The workshop with the gear is not really near those rooms. The storeroom you are looking for is past Shepard's room as you go from the kitchen to the chapel.

It depends on which difficulty level you are playing on. The post of mine that you quoted was regarding the Expert difficulty level. What difficulty are you playing on?
    You should know me by now. I always start with the easy one. Seems like I didn't need these things. I finished the mission without them. However I will try again since I'm missing a lot of loot, 2 of 3 secrets and so on...

Master Builder 2018
    Right, you don't need them on Easy. You'll find a use for them if you play on Expert. Meanwhile, the acid will get you a bit more loot.

The loot sound makes me imagine someone falling into an endless abyss of money going "YAYYYY!"

Ghost

Secret, Secret, Secret...

Hello, all.

I've finished everything, just need to slap the lillies on the grave; but there are three secrets, and I've only found two: The switch by the mouse in the kitchen and the pass-through window in the Room of Wisdom.

Can someone please point me to the third secret? I like to be a completist about that sort of thing...!

Thanks,

Dafydd

Master Builder 2018
    Hint: Search the crypt.

Ghost
    Thanks, Tannar; that got me all the objectives, secrets, and loot. And a clean ghost: Perfect Thief.

(Actually, my only regret is that ghosting is a bit too easy in this mission; ghosters like more of a challenge!)

Dafydd

This bug was fixed and an updated version was released on 22nd March. When did you download it? Perhaps you missed the first post of the thread.
    I have a bug with the candle on Expert, and I DLed the mission less than a week ago.
    The CheeseshireCat

I'm playing on easy and I must be totally blind, but I can't find the crowbar in the kitchen. I found the secret switch in the mouse hole and couldn't find it there either.

But the way, I love the music for this mission, simply beautiful.

Nevermind, two seconds after I posted this, I found it.
    Last edited by Ethne; 23rd Apr 2011 at 12:15. Reason: I'm an idiot.

Ok - I am now officially stuck. I have the hand, the head, the lantern and the coin. I can't get into the doctor's office, I climbed up to the top of Sid's tower, frobbed the highlighted clock and nothing happened and I can't seem to figure out what to do next. Is there something else I am missing?

Master Builder 2018
    Along with the hand and head, you need the pirates medallion in Josef's room. For the clock in Sid's tower, you need the metal gear which is in the outdoor workshop below Sid's room. For the doctor's office, you need to complete the Anita objective. As for the coin, take it to the prison.

Thank you for your help, Tannar - it got me moving right along in the correct direction.

This is a great misson ! I think "Find the gem" is not optional if you play on expert.

Does anyone know the name of the music that is playing on the splash screen? I can just sit there for hours listening to it...

Only just got around to this one...

Thank-You, Eternauta, for this gem of a mission! Great design, scripting, detail & effects. IMO, one of the very best mansions yet created for an FM - and a wonderful story.

My only issue was somehow missing the BJ & having to ghost the mission - not that it was hard, but with all the backtracking it became a bit laborious.

Outstanding work Really looking forward to your next release!

Master Builder 2018
    You're not the only one who's done this. I assume you realize now that the blackjack is lying right there in the snow at the starting point?

very nice mission,played it on expert,complete 100% of objectives,1/3 secrets 2300 out of 2525.

and the one secrets i found ,i forgot what it was,need help with 2 of the secrets.

downwinder - Check the posts by Dafydd & Tannar about a dozen posts above yours.

Tannar - yeah, I know it now but, living in Australia, snow's a bit confusing for me!
    Last edited by Sticky Fingers; 5th Jun 2011 at 04:09.

ok just need a bit of help on where to find secret in crypt,what room in crypt should i look for last secret,beside just saying crypt

Master Builder 2018
    When you first enter the crypt, there is a stationary haunt in a room to the left. Go into the next room past him.

that made no sense

when you first enter crypt on expert,there is a guard that walks back and forth on a path,there is also a stationary guard in left room,then you forced to make a right into area where the guardian entrance is,i have frobbed everything in that place and nothing

maybe a better clue?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718 ... LastLast