TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Trail of Blood 2 (12.04.2011)

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    Thanks Tanner.

It could have bit me.

Now I just have to figure out what to with the ape men that came through after activating the second portal.

I KO'd all the Mechanists, so they do not have anything to do.
    Actually, there's nothing you need to do with that group of ape men . Go do other things.

- prjames

Lawviz, take a swim and head through the mouth of the big stone face. The next drill machine is in that next area through the teleportation portal.
    Oh! I didn't know the portal activated there Thanks =)

Enjoy this thread Intruder: You derserve all the credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Hint: Go to the big waterfalls, climb as high as you can.
    Actually you can also look around the drilling machines area ...

Hint: look for a big tree with an opening to the big waterfall area ....

Bigger hint: It should lead to the highest spot in this area ... which Tannar is reffering too.

Good luck .
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Well I'm stuck! I am missing one portal stone. I have found the following:
    1. The one in the mushroom forest.
    2. The one in the tree house behind the tub with the dead pagan.
    3. The one near the shaman in the great tree.
    4. The one inside the tree with hole leading to the great falls.

What am I missing? I suspect it is in the eastern forest with the swamp islands but I have searched everywhere high and low if you know what I mean. Any help appreciated!
    Last edited by Stingm; 13th Apr 2011 at 21:03.

i'm going round in circles ...
    can't find the shaman i the tree ..

where is the great tree ?
    I may be blind But I found my way

The way to the great tree is in the area with the 2 logs across the chasm with the river below leading to the great falls. Cross the first log and go through the caves. The other leads to the tank that broke the wall and the swamp area.

Any help on my question? Thanks for any information!

thanks i missed this part of the map

I went to other way and forgot about it ..

I Also need to convinve the shaman from the northern village
    is it the one down under the door in the basemen of a house near the patrolling bot 'cause this one didn't like me the 1 st time !

Oh geez I think thats the one I missed. Gotta go check. As for the shaman, the great tree will provide that too.

d. Dec 2017
    sexypat: show the shaman in the basement the "paw", then you're safe.

Need help: I have the air, moss, earth gems, and druid skull. Have been to the island in the sky, and there are 5 pillars. The skull doesn't go there, so I must be missing 2 more gems. Would someone point me the way to them, please?

thanks i tried that but i realized i didn't get close enough

Check my post above Dawggon! I have all but one. Sexypat I checked below the door near the bot and no dice. There is no crystal anywhere in that area. I'm playing on normal if that helps anyone. Thanks for any help!

Edit: I now realize you were talking about the shaman..lol not the crystal!

Any help on the last one appreciated!

Master Builder 2018
    Go to the glade with the long fallen log with the apebeast walking on it. Above that log is a tree with some platforms and an apebeast standing on one of them. Look in his treehouse.

Clearinghouse
    Try getting high enough to jump on the larger spinning platform and then go up to the next smaller one towards the cliff, then mantle up and get a rope arrow ready.
    Thanks, OldMeat!

I'm having a small problem.

The only objective I have left to complete is destroying the evidence of spies in Dayport, and I think it has something to do with the small model of the city I found in one of the tree houses, but out of curiosity I already clicked all 3 X's BEFORE I recieved the objective and there's nothing to click and the objective is still incomplete. Was I on the right track & is this a bug or am I WAY off base?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
    I'm having a small problem.

The only objective I have left to complete is destroying the evidence of spies in Dayport, and I think it has something to do with the small model of the city I found in one of the tree houses, but out of curiosity I already clicked all 3 X's BEFORE I recieved the objective and there's nothing to click and the objective is still incomplete. Was I on the right track & is this a bug or am I WAY off base?
    I did the same thing as you and my objective checked off...maybe there were more X's?

I feel silly now.

I never saw the paper next to the model, picking it up completed the objective.

Regarding loot though: Some of the places you put something were just mean! The gems in the river, the necklace under the crate, all manner of small and unnoticeable locations and I still only walked away with just over 1400. So evil!

d. Dec 2017
    Intruder, this is a joy to play and all your hard work is much appreciated. The forest is a haven from all the gritty, grimy city streets, and I'm having fun. It's peaceful and beautiful...so there...

Another problem: I found where to use the druid skull, but need something to place on the other stand.

Spoiler, please

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    Intruder, this is a joy to play and all your hard work is much appreciated. The forest is a haven from all the gritty, grimy city streets, and I'm having fun. It's peaceful and beautiful...so there...

Another problem: I found where to use the druid skull, but need something to place on the other stand.

Spoiler, please
    Something Garrett only has one of and made from Hammerite technology.

And it's found in the same area as where you have to activate the second portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphrosyne View Post
    Regarding loot though: Some of the places you put something were just mean! The gems in the river, the necklace under the crate, all manner of small and unnoticeable locations and I still only walked away with just over 1400. So evil!
    It's possible to get it all. We did double checks on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post

Spoiler, please
    Read up on scrolls and books or whatever.

In case anyone is missing a gemstone for activating the portal:

- there is a small group of apebeasts near a treehouse, in a forrest leading to the glade with magic particle brigdes. take a look at their treehouse.
    - near the drilling machine which destroyed a large wooden wall is a hollow tree, take a look inside.
    - one can be found in the house of the shaman living at the great tree
    - one is right next to the pool with a dead pagan up in a tree house in the small settlement to the north
    - one is hidden in a trunk in the forest with the gigant mushrooms

Archivist
    Congratulations with the release, intruder Thank you.

Clearinghouse
    I am missing one portal stone. I have Earth, Fire, Moss, Air. Help!
    edit: and I have the druid skull.

clearing:
    After crossing the particle brigdes in a swamp, you will come across a cave. Go through this cave and you will reach a small settlement, containing 3 houses. There is a treehouse next to the house with a small bell tower...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast