TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Trail of Blood 2 (12.04.2011)

well i already found the drilling machines put the rust gas instead of the oxygen but nothing

do i have something to find in the area mentionned as the secret ? found a skeleton , a letter and some loot but no secret
    Last edited by sexypat; 19th Apr 2011 at 20:53. Reason: forgot something
    I may be blind But I found my way

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    I have placed all five gems but nothing seems to have happened and the objective has not checked off. What else am I supposed to do?

Master Builder 2018
    Jump into the water and swim into the mouth of the face. There is a teleporter active there now.

Hey...

Tannar.... That's where I started today
    Can someone please tell me where the model of the city is, I forgot, don't believe I read the spy readable, but I did get 3 X's last time around.
    What's in the picture of That map, so it's easier to find?

Master Builder 2018
    It's in the north village in one of the tree houses connected by raised walkways.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    What's in the picture of That map, so it's easier to find?
    I don't understand what you are asking here.

sexypat:

You're playing with an outdated version of the gen.osm script. Open the mission's zip-file and search for the "gen.osm"-file. Copy this file into your Thief 2 folder and overwrite the existing file. If your last savegame was after placing all the items, you might have to restart the mission to get the objectives work properly, or you could use bikerdude's savegame:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/20229786/quick.zip

...a note to myself:
    My next mission will include a short onscreen message which will be printed when the outdated gen.osm script is used

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    Thanks, Tannar. I can't believe I didn't think of that, I was down there just prior to activating it.

Just finished and wanted to say thanks for the mission. It was a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    In the glade with the steam tank to the southeast there is a hollow tree with an opening that leads to the large waterfalls. It's in that tree.
    I've searched everywhere but still don't see it. This is tree where you drop down the hole to get to the falls right? Do I have the right tree?

Master Builder 2018
    Yes, that's the right tree. It should be in there on the ground right next to the hole. Are you sure you didn't pick that one up already? That should be the Air portalstone.

where is the earth gem,i have searched the area up down up down many times, still cant find it i have the other 4 please help.

Earth Gem

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    where is the earth gem,i have searched the area up down up down many times, still cant find it i have the other 4 please help.
    Head back to the area with the giant mushrooms and treebeasts - you'll need your vine arrows

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittal View Post
    Head back to the area with the giant mushrooms and treebeasts - you'll need your vine arrows
    still stuck,i came out went round the back near treebeast,i cant find anything low enough to sink one in.

There are two.

Outright spoiler. One is close to the giant spider and has the portalstone and the second is on the other side of the pool with the frogbeasts and has some loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Yes, that's the right tree. It should be in there on the ground right next to the hole. Are you sure you didn't pick that one up already? That should be the Air portalstone.
    Oh you're right. Already got it. Just didn't remember picking it up. Thank you.

BANNED
    This really is an enchanting mission, I'm enjoying very much. Thank you.
    Just need to find the fire gem now...

How to finish?

I need to find the outskirts of the city but can't figure out where that is exactly....

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    I need to find the outskirts of the city but can't figure out where that is exactly....
    Found it. It is the area with the elevated wooden sluice/waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    still stuck,i came out went round the back near treebeast,i cant find anything low enough to sink one in.
    should be ok now,i had compleaty missed that area before,i should have looked up for tree platforms

outstanding mission !!! Thanks Intruder !!!

Thanks for the kind words!

I've got a question for all the russian taffers:
    I found a russian translation for my FM (download) but I don't really know how to incorporate this into the FM package.
    I expected the russian files to be in folders called "russian", but they are in folders called "english". Does Thief not recognize a "russian" folder?
    Otherwise I would update the mission to contain all 3 languages (english, german, russian) with their respective language folders.

i used the skull but cant find anything for the other pedestal,searched where intruder said it was,still cant find it, playing on hard,please help.

Doug: go back along steam machine to previous area with small waterfall and climb vine...

Quote Originally Posted by Aspirin View Post
    Doug: go back along steam machine to previous area with small waterfall and climb vine...
    thanks missed that,but where to now,i am at the top of it

climb all the way up and you will find it easily...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast