TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Trail of Blood 2 (12.04.2011)

Master Builder 2018
    Well, you have to climb all the way up and then down another vine.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    i used the skull but cant find anything for the other pedestal,searched where intruder said it was,still cant find it, playing on hard,please help.
    Doug you need the eye and that is in a hut above the lava hope that helps you finish

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat View Post
    Doug you need the eye and that is in a hut above the lava hope that helps you finish
    thanks a lot to all three of you,i never saw that,there now i have found it.

I've just finished this and it is terrific! I spent more time than I should have backtracking as I kept missing stuff but that was my fault for not paying enough attention to detail. Excellent work, intruder! Thank you very much!

Thanks, intruder, for this fine mission !
    Finally a good pagan mission again.. and fairly big.
    It took me well over 3 hours to make it and get all the loot & bonus objectives.

Thanks !

Thank you for this great mission.

Another great job!

Intruder this is a very enjoyable pagan style mission you did, the design is fine , the storyline is nice, the sounds are ok, and the best of all this is the gameplay!!!

Many thanks for this great mission

Thanks

Great mission! I dropped Dewdrop off on the grate but forgot to close it. Now I can't find that location again. Can someone direct it to me again? Thanks!

What grate? What do you want to do with Drewdrop?
    I can't remember putting anything in my mission which involves both

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Great mission! I dropped Dewdrop off on the grate but forgot to close it. Now I can't find that location again. Can someone direct it to me again? Thanks!
    I think you meant to post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    I think you meant to post in this thread.
    Umm, yep. My mistake. I've been on a mission marathon this past week.

Very much enjoying this fresh air mission, after all the haunted houses I've been creeping around in lately

Some very pleasing organic places here, thanks Intruder.

Ghost
    Need the portalstone "water"... Anybody remember where you found it?

Thanks,

Dafydd

The northern village consists of two settlements. Go to the smaller one and look out for a opening in a tree next to a two-storey house. There is a room up in that tree with a dead pagan in a pool.

finished mission on expert,i think the loot was the hardest part,the mission it self was pretty easy,good job

I'm completely stuck! There's one more portal stone I need to find, I've got fire, water and moss, plus one stone I found at the portal site and put on one of the pedistals. I think it was air? Anyway. .

Objectives I still need to complete are "find out what the Mechanists are doing here." No clue how to do that.

"Convince the shaman of the northern village that I'm their ally" Where IS the shaman of the northern village? All I can find there are huts with dead pagans lying around. That is the northern village, right?

"Sabotage all the steam tanks I can find." How the hell do I do that?

Master Builder 2018
    It sounds like you're missing the Earth portalstone. You have to get to the northernmost village first (see below). Once there, you'll find a way into a glade with giant mushrooms. You'll need your rope arrows.

There are two northern villages, one small, one large. If you are in the small village, there is a hollow tree stump and two tree houses, one to the south and one to the north. Climb up to the northern one. That will get you to the larger northern village. Once there, you will find what you need for the Mechanist objective, the shaman and the steamtanks.

Ah, found the other village. thanks!

How do you destroy the machines? I've put the rust gas container into the hold for the oxygen tank, but now what? There's a readable that says the oxygen filtration system must be turned on, but how do you do that? There's one switch inside the tank that turns on the drill, two buttons and another switch that don't do anything and two switches on either side of the back bay door that open and close it. What do I do?

Master Builder 2018
    You've already done all you need to do. There are three tanks in the mission and the objective won't complete until you've put the rust gas in all of them.

Oh.
    Silly me. . of course, now I just have to find the earth stone. I'll try looking around the forest for it again, but it's proving evasive. I thought the pagans hiding in the basement would have it, but nope.

Master Builder 2018
    Did you read the first part of this post?

Yes, but I must have completely forgotten it. Anyway, I just finished the game. Right after I made that last post I went back and found the purple mushroom forest. I saw the entrance to it several times, but had somehow managed to convince myself that that was an area I'd been before, so at first I didn't pay any attention to the entrance. Durr. .>_<

Anyway, I really enjoyed this mission, Intruder---actually, I've enjoyed all your missions and I hope you make more!

Are there any download links for this ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast