TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: T2 FM - Trail of Blood 2 (12.04.2011)

Yes, right in the first post

Southquarter
    ttlg.de

Can someone please tell me where the druid skull is...and give me a few hints about the evidence i need to destroy. Thanks.

druid skull:
    Proceed to the large cave with a waterfall and some logs which serve as bridges to cross the river. There is a entrance to the west which leads to a swamp. Look out for a big tree.

evidence:
    Take a closer look at one of the tree houses in the village.

I played this FM over the holiday weekend, and just wanted to say a huge "THANK YOU, INTRUDER" for a very enjoyable FM!

Things I really liked:
    1. Interesting and fun-to-explore architecture/paths and how one moved to/from separate "areas".
    2. The pagan/mechanist theme.
    3. The variety of enemies.
    4. The treetop pathways.
    5. Necessary use of rope arrows.

I admit I got "stuck" once and spent a great deal of time searching for the 2nd pagan treetop area (before I even knew there was a 2nd pagan treetop area) for the last red stone, but this was my own fault because I neglected to "look up" in the proper place.

Again, thanks Intruder! Excellent work! Loved it!

Thank you bassmanret!

Hey there intruder! Long time no speaksies.

I've been meaning to post a silly anecdote here for the last 3 months but I kept forgetting it, but today seems like a good day for it.

Two and a half years ago I was living with my cousin, and we occassionally had a lazy gaming night where we just played our separate games next to each other, me on my desktop and him on his laptop, while listening to a spotify playlist full of that bad music that's secretly still good (What Is Love, Safety Dance, Bad Boys, etc.).
    I was betatesting this mission while he was playing some other game, and I just found the side quest to help the little pagan girl by giving a nut to the squirrel. The nut was easy to find - IIRC you put a readable with its exact location. But I looked around and looked around but couldn't find the squirrel, I knew he was hidden at the girl's "secret place". I went looking all along the big tree and everywhere inside of it, and got a bit frustrated. Sometimes when I get frustrated I just talk to the characters in the game, so I made nonsensical remarks like: 'Hey, pagan, did you see a squirrel nearby?' After going up the tree again I met the little girl who hid the squirrel again. Without thinking I walked towards her and said in real life: "Little girl, show me your secret place, so I can feed your squirrel."
    I was silent for a few moments and then realized how what I said could easily be taken the wrong way. I looked towards my cousin and saw him looking at me with a biiig grin on his face. Now about everytime he sees me he teases me with that sentence. Everytime we talk on skype he starts the conversation with a squirrel emoticon. All because of one remark.

So yeah, now you see what one Thief FM can do in this world. :P

Hahahahaha

en nogmaals gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Thanks Gloria!

Master Builder 2018
    Great story!

Your post really made my day, PotatoGuy!
    I think this is going to be the first forum post ever that I'm going to print out and put on my wall

From now on I will always remember you as the "SquirrelGuy"

My mind is boggling.

Is there anyone else here with as many names as PG?

PG means "parental guidance", huh?

i canīt find the talisman of "Air" , where is this pagan church and blood pool?
    Last edited by Cardia; 15th Apr 2015 at 18:34.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    i canīt find the talisman of "Air"
    To the southeast, in the glade with the steam tank, there is a hollow tree with an opening that leads to the large waterfalls. The air portalstone is on the ground inside that tree.

Does anybody know, where the first mission "Trail of Blood" can be found ? I searched on Thiefmissions and the German TTLG site but without success.

Master Builder 2018
    There isn't a FM with that title. That is the title of one of the T2 original missions, the ninth. Intruder named his FM after that mission because the setting and circumstances of the story are very similar to the original mission.

Ah, ok. Thanks Tannar for clarifying.

Thank you Mike, i canīt seem to find that place, here a screenshot that shows the pedestal with the missing talisman, by now iīm not sure which talisman i am missing:

i canīt find the third tank to sabotage , how am i missing something so huge such a tank?

Found the remaining talisman

Mission finished
    Last edited by Cardia; 16th Apr 2015 at 17:35.

Replaying this gorgeous mission, but I can't find the earthstone. I've been everywhere but I can't remember where to go for the lava area and the huge mushrooms.
    Please give me some specific directions if you can help me out here. thanks

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

Master Builder 2018
    It's been too long since I played this, so I'm afraid I can't be too much help. But have you seen this post?

Tannar, Yes I saw it, but I totally missed that spot. I'm so ashamed, since I betatested this mission. I'm right on track now. Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567