TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Being Thief v1.1 (29/05/2011).

That's it!!

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    You need to return into the bankers house.
    But instead of being a 'peeping Tom', be shy and look in some other direction, when you are in the bathroom.
    Do you recall the ladder going up from the cellar ?
    Got it!! Many thanks, but oh, how sometimes one feels a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Fingers View Post
    doug - Mech Area: from the upper part of the library jump to a flat, L-shaped roof (with gravel). From its n-e corner hop over to a section of pipe & open the little door. Inside, head north until you find what looks like a lift shaft going downwards, with another pipe section & small door part way down.

Don't know what lever you mean though.
    thanks a lot will do that,the leaver is in a shed next to the river,

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    not sure what you mean with upper part of the library,the only place i can go in there is where you can see a gold skull through the opening with the books,cant find a way in there, also there is a door i cant open in the factory

not sure what you mean with upper part of the library,the only place i can go in there is where you can see a gold skull through the opening with the books,cant find a way in there, also there is a door i cant open in the factory
    its ok i am up there now thankyou

Switches near the water should open a portcullis in the water or toggle the lights. IIRC

Thank you Sensut

I made a update with some bug fixes, like the "flying" doors. That never occured for me, but it is real and occurs sometimes at other players . I hope so this solves the problem.

CHECK IT

There are no any changes, only bugfixes.

Köszönöm, Sensut! Jó munka!!! Nagyon érdekes volt játszani az új pályádat, mint Drakula és Báthory sorozatot is.
    Örvendek, hogy még Being Thief folytatását tervezel. Ezért meg szeretnék tudni mikor őt fogod tenni és miről lesz a tárgya , ha ez persze nem titok. Örömmel megint majd segítsem a fordításokkal is.
    Kívánom neked a Báthory magyarítását mielőbb készíteni. Nem tudom miért a szövegeit eredetileg angolul írtad meg, de remélem, a következő játszanivalódban a főnyelvvé teszed a gyönyörű nyelvet, amin tárgyalunk. Amikor hallgatom a zenét ezen a dallamos nyelven, élvezem a szépségét.
    Milyen jó magyar nyelvű zenéket ismersz? Egyelőre Fresh-t hallgatottam, csinos lányok. Szintén nekem tetszenek Unique és Desperado daljai. De valamit még szeretnék hallgatni.

PS: miért szerinted a magyar, e gazdag szókinccsel kifejező nyelv, nem olyan népszerű, mint például az olasz vagy a német?
    Last edited by Winter Cat; 4th Dec 2011 at 15:05.

Bravo Sensut

Just finished your outstanding mission and really enjoyed it. It was difficult enough that I had to do a lot of searching and sneaking but not so hard that I had to keep running to the forums for help. Thanks for your efforts.

I cant get the Machine working. I played with all the weapons and nothing checks off. There is 3 terminals with levers that do nothing (with off lights on them). The switches dont even work. Help ???

got it...I needed to post the question before I could figure it out

Im such a joker...lol..I had to blow the fuse..find another...then it works

d. Dec 2017
    Good going, Lightingline!

One of the best FM's I've played in a long time. I'm about an hour in and it is extremely fun, has a very classic thief feel to it. I love the sandbox style as well, so many places to sneak, so much to steal!

Well done!

Thanks Sensut! I'm looking forward to playing it.

Ghost
    I can't seem to "obtain information about the Mechanists' activity." Suggestions?

Also, I've read in a few posts here about a "machine" that's being built. I haven't seen this or gotten the objective... what's up with that?

Thanks,

Dafydd

Edit: So right after posting this question, I stumbled across the answer. How often does that happen?

In the Mechanist area, find the outside railroad (not the secret underground railroad). Go to the left along the tracks, and you find a Watcher guarding a room. Passing through the series of rooms, you eventually get to the machines being built (like giant Spiders). First, power up the machines, then find a way to bust one of them. In the course of this, you complete both the objectives above.
    Last edited by Dafydd; 1st Jun 2011 at 07:13. Reason: Further researches, alarums, and excursions

Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd View Post
    I can't seem to "obtain information about the Mechanists' activity." Suggestions?

Also, I've read in a few posts here about a "machine" that's being built. I haven't seen this or gotten the objective... what's up with that?

Thanks,

Dafydd
    Just explore the whole of the mech area cross the railway tracks with the two bots,and enter the back wharehouse

This is probably something painfully obvious, but I have scoured the entire mechanist area and cant check off the objective for "Find and explanation for the power failures". I read something about power lines being diverted, and that there are sketches in a safe somewhere, but I have no idea where the safe is. I suspect it may be in the officer hotel but how I get in is beyond me. Any help would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Alic; 1st Jun 2011 at 10:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Alic View Post
    This is probably something painfully obvious, but I have scoured the entire mechanist area and cant check off the objective for "Find and explanation for the power failures". I read something about power lines being diverted, and that there are sketches in a safe somewhere, but I have no idea where the safe is. I suspect it may be in the officer hotel but how I get in is beyond me. Any help would be much appreciated

The area with the safe is one of the first things I found.
    spoiler:
    At the beginning right outside the Inn there is a room with a large generator and behind the it a passage downwards. It would be easy to miss. Follow your nose along that route and you'll find the area with a large safe and smaller boxes that take the key cards.

spoiler:
    to access that large safe you'll need Karras' gear and the teller's gear locates in the mech area and the tellers house respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    The area with the safe is one of the first things I found.
    spoiler:
    At the beginning right outside the Inn there is a room with a large generator and behind the it a passage downwards. It would be easy to miss. Follow your nose along that route and you'll find the area with a large safe and smaller boxes that take the key cards.

spoiler:
    to access that large safe you'll need Karras' gear and the teller's gear locates in the mech area and the tellers house respectively.
    Ahh thank you very much i had found that vault earlier on but had no idea that it contained the sketch.

Just finished with over 14,000 in loot. What a great mission. I loved exploring the city and finding ways to get in the buildings. Thanks so much for your efforts, Sensut.

Honestly, I was surprised at the good welcome of this mission. You believe it or not, this was only a fun for me to build it and I hoped for nothing from it. But good to know about the fact that the real Thief soul still lives in us .
    Last edited by Sensut; 2nd Jun 2011 at 17:09.

Good job Sensut, I had actually given up on Thief and figured I was "over it," but I had a blast with this mission.

Every time I try to get out, they PULL me back in!

Nice job Szabo

Just finished this mission a few moments ago, took me 2 lovely hours, i wasn´t expecting a typical thief 2 mission by Sensut, neverthless i enjoy playing this one, the gameplay is the best of this mission, the ambients sounds and desing are nice, but i have to say that the real masterpice of Sensut is the Dracula and Bathory Campaign, Anyway Szabo any mission coming from you is always most welcome , congratulations for this fine job

Quote Originally Posted by Sensut View Post
    You believe it or not, this was only a fun for me to build it....
    In that case, you just go ahead & have as much fun as you like

Just completed this mission and was very impressed! I loved it! Great work

Very fun mission! Thanks!!
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast