TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: Being Thief v1.1 (29/05/2011).

Thank you sensut for this great mission. Loved Dracula and Bathory. Actually had me looking up on some of the real history behind these missions. I will always have a soul for Thief. I especially enjoyed that "Being Thief" forced ghosting. I have never tried it before.

Thanks again, Pete

Red Key...

where did it go? After finding the key in the banker's house it disappears out of my inventory so I can't get the basement door open Do I need anything in there to continue or can I go on without what ever is in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    where did it go? After finding the key in the banker's house it disappears out of my inventory so I can't get the basement door open Do I need anything in there to continue or can I go on without what ever is in there?
    Check the bathroom to enter the cellar. The cellar has another key below, beside the wine barrels.

BANNED
    Just wanted to offer thanks for a great mission!

Thanks for a great mission! Lots to explore. Varying ways to get inside. I had a lot of fun.

The only thing I missed was an automap.

that was good fun

Thanks Sensut! Downloading now!!!!

That was a great mission! One of the best I've played. Thanks Sensut!

Jewelry workshop

I can´t take any jewelry from the Jewelry workshop???

According to lootlist its 2300 in there.

How to open them???

Cool!

Wow!!! What a mission. I feel lilke in 1999 as I played the first time thief.
    This feeling to explore new worlds, new rooms, new creatures.
    And all the time this exiting idea, whats in the next room, whats behind the next door.
    Every evening was full of inquisitiveness.
    I fear , I cannot describe it enough, what satisfaction I had, playing your game, sensut!

I tried to "water kill" your new monster in the backside, but only fire arrows have done it, ha ha
    Very good story , whit all this wires and schematas full of diodes and transistors.
    Your concept is a fascinating continuance of karras thoughts to control the world.
    Very impressing flight models (I have seen similar in STAR TREK, they looks like the spaceships of the romulans, ha ha .

then, ... live long and prosper

Quote Originally Posted by Masen123 View Post
    I can´t take any jewelry from the Jewelry workshop???

According to lootlist its 2300 in there.

How to open them???
    Look on the wall the jeweler's workbench is against. There are several levers, some open the jewelry cases.

Stuck on cause of power failures

Need to complete the objective to determine what the cause of the power failures is.
    Hint please?

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Need to complete the objective to determine what the cause of the power failures is.
    Hint please?
    Got it. Once I found the sketchbook in the safe the objective checked.

how do you reach the mechanist area?

Edit: no need to answer i found out

great mission Sensut, although a little confusing.

Sensut,

Thanx for this very nice mission.

Quote Originally Posted by karstenpontoppi View Post
    Sensut,

Thanx for this very nice mission.
    You're welcome to all. I'm glad you liked it and (I hope), will be continued. The next will be "Dove Sent The Hitman".

You've done it once again Sensut. Thank you for this wonderful mission - It was great fun to play through. The locations in your missions always feel so well designed and alive.

Thanks SJ!

I sure can't find the...

Key by winebarrels in a cellar. Who's/what cellar?

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyte6 View Post
    Key by winebarrels in a cellar. Who's/what cellar?
    This is a late answer but may be good later: in the banker's (Teler's) house, from the bathroom with the naked girl (Titil) .

Three Toots for Sensut!
    This mission is great fun - and I love all the detail-work!
    I don't want to read spoilers because there is still hope for me in finding the last few key cards and secrets and last bit of loot, but I need help with one thing.

Playing on expert in case it makes a difference: How do I get the chest open in Dove's castle? I think there's something in there that I have to bring to the Hammerites. I already brought her the trinket from below the Jackal in the museum. I hoped she might appear and say, "Since you were such a nice guy, Garrett, I'll let you have the Hammerite artifact..." but no such luck. I must have missed a key somewhere? Been through the castle over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by redleaf View Post
    Playing on expert in case it makes a difference: How do I get the chest open in Dove's castle? I think there's something in there that I have to bring to the Hammerites. I already brought her the trinket from below the Jackal in the museum. I hoped she might appear and say, "Since you were such a nice guy, Garrett, I'll let you have the Hammerite artifact..." but no such luck. I must have missed a key somewhere? Been through the castle over and over.
    You need the Hammer key to open that chest. The key (a small hammer) and the instructions (a scroll) are the hammerite armory, where you find the weapons.

Thank you, Sensut, for this wonderful mission and for the answer to my problem. I found all 14 secrets, and missed only 200 loot! Great mission, lots of good gameplay, and wonderfully detailed and textured. Also beautifully lit. Plenty of interesting areas to explore. If it was edible it would be chocolate!

I can't wait to play your next mission! Now back to working on mine ...

A fine mission Sensut, thank you. Over four hours of classic Thief enjoyment

game keeps crashing first room

Hello there

I cannot get out of the first room the game keeps crashing when i click on the door. I have installed the custom scripts.

How can i fix this please?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast