TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 41 of 533 FirstFirst ... 611162126313637383940414243444546515661667176818691141291 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 13305

Thread: NOW what are you playing?

Taking a break
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    MGS2 is wonderful, introduces some great characters (Vamp anyone???).
    :facepalm:

Level 10,000 achieved
    ^
    |
    |
    |

1000th post in this, the most epic, of threads. Quite fitting.

The Alchemist
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    :facepalm:
    If you cant enjoy hammed up caricatures like Vamp then you're taking gaming way too seri...oh wait we're talking Koki haha disregard that I suck cock.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

Taking a break
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    hammed up caricatures like Vamp
    You really do believe that, don't you?

Taking the Death Toll
    About as much as you disbelieve in women.

great zing, you virgin, you

The Alchemist
    Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    Listen, dude, this would like, totally be valid, if it werent in itself really ironic. This is a rather obscure gaming related forum. No one can point at anyone else about their sex lives om here. You included.

Taking the Death Toll
    Quote Originally Posted by PigLick View Post
    If by 'virgin' you mean 'never caught banging a pig in a Brisbane hotel room' like SOME people then you'd be correct

seriously if you're gong to come up with petty insults that can't be explained away by "dethtoll was mean to me wahhh" at least be more fucking creative about it, jesus you're boring

Still Subjective
    He's having a good time josh with you you old grump. Ffs.

Taking the Death Toll
    Given his history of out-of-the-blue insults and taking the side of whoever I disagree with, no matter how demonstrably wrong they are, for no reason I can discern other than that I'm dethtoll, I call bullshit on that. I don't know what his fucking deal with me is. Unlike Koki et al. I've never had to call him out on saying stupid shit (other than insulting me of course) and yet here he is with some petty childish schoolyard insults like LOL U VERJIN. He can't even bring himself to be creative.

It's like dealing with Zygoptera, only less gay and more drunken.

And you know, Piglick's a cool guy when he's not doing this petty, boring shit. Problem is, he's doing this shit a lot.

Still Subjective
    And here we have the difference between those of us who've been here for ages and those who haven't.
    Telepathy is not mind reading. It is the direct linking... ...of nervous systems... ...separated by space.

Taking the Death Toll
    Thanks for the cop-out.

ANYWAY

I finished New Vegas in about 92 hours. Not having played Deus Ex or Planescape or any of the other big MORAL CHOICES THAT MATTER games I was pretty impressed by how many directions this story can be taken, and in the way that no one path was obviously correct. I wouldn't have said this at first, but in the end I think I liked it more than Fallout 3; what it lacked in whimsy it made up for with its surprisingly cohesive world. I did have to suspend disbelief fairly often and sometimes to fairly large degrees, but it was never enough to keep me from coming back.

Now I'm playing Pathologic, and I'm having a difficult time figuring out whether or not it's a genuinely weird and atmospheric game, or just a horrendously translated and glitchy one (suspicions are leaning toward "a bit of both").

Level 10,000 achieved
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    and yet here he is with some petty childish schoolyard insults like LOL U VERJIN.
    Aaaaaand what exactly was this:
    Quote Originally Posted by dethtoll View Post
    About as much as you disbelieve in women.
    ?

is Best Pony
    I guess what we're NOT playing is the PS Vita - hyuk hyuk

Edit: and another thing, are all of the games on Steam getting patched at once or something? The darn thing seems to be downloading about 5 to 8 things each night for loads of different games.
    Last edited by Matthew; 20th Dec 2011 at 17:00.

I think in most cases they're just patching in some Christmas hats and similar.

Edit: or the Steam Christmas Hunt objectives, more likely.
    Last edited by reizak; 20th Dec 2011 at 17:57.

Most likely adding achievements for the big gift thing they're doing.

Just looked at the Psychonauts one they added and I have no idea what it's even referring to.

Yeah, I had a smart moment right as you posted that :\

I think the Psychonauts one is that you need to pyrokinesis a couple of squirrels.

Taking the Death Toll
    Quote Originally Posted by henke View Post
    Aaaaaand what exactly was this:
    A reply to Koki.

I've noticed Steam seems to be busier than ever myself lately. I woke up today and saw that Steam had updated like 16-20 things overnight.

Progress in Etrian Odyssey is slow. This is a game that is not kind to beginners.

Nearly done with .hack - Episode 1: Infection. Good gaming despite the farming for specific items needed occasionally. The levels do get a bit monotonous at times however.

Looking forward to getting The Witcher 2, Duke Nukem Forever and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood in under a week for xmas . Shame only one of them is a steam version however. I prefer the real space saving (as in the space in your room) that digital copies of games brings, which if you saw my room and how filled with game boxes it is you'd understand .

Sub and Henke get it, I was being so incredibly meta you cant even begin to analyze the layers of subtle irony that I bring.
    dethy, I think I love you and thats the way I express my feelings.

also - skyrim, 80+ hours in and still only level 19
    Last edited by PigLick; 20th Dec 2011 at 23:30.

El Shagmeister

I love you Piggeh, mostly for the anal sex.

Also.....MUST. FINISH. NEW. VEGAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!

130+ hours and still have 2 expansion packs to go PLUS finishing the main quest (think I'll side with Mr. House....).

I finished Saints Row 2 this morning. It was okay, and I can see how it would appeal more than the Rockstar games to a certain audience - I'm a story/character whore and I vastly prefer open world games where the world feels like an actual place rather than a playground, but that's my personal taste rather than anything else. I did find many of the last missions pretty aggravating, though; as soon as the different gangs or Ultor decide to just gang up and throw every vehicle at their disposal in my direction, the mission design becomes really lazy IMO.

What next? I've still got a couple of downloaded PS3 games I want to play, and I got Uncharted 3 at a special pre-Christmas price, but I think I finally want to play Enslaved.

In the meantime I'm probably about halfway through Planescape Torment. I'd forgotten how much I like the Brothel of Intellectual Delights and the Sensoriums in terms of their writing and associated quests.

El Shagmeister
    I just had a revelation.

I deleted all my save files from Fallout: New Vegas. My journey commences again anew.

I feel great and can punch Heaven in the dick with my might.

Holy shit.

Page 41 of 533 FirstFirst ... 611162126313637383940414243444546515661667176818691141291 ... LastLast