TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cataclysmic Revelations-Nov.18th,2011-NewDark 1.19 upgrade May 2013

SlyFoxx: Climb the ladder to the top level and look around carefully.

Great mission so far but I may have found a problem.

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, so just in case. I walk into the room with the organ and I see the ghost standing there with all kinds of body movements so I have to assume he's talking but I can't hear anything. I've tried past saves but still nothing, is this an important convo? If so can someone tell me what I need to know?

Thanks!

Don't mind Murus - he just talks to himself there. Unless of course you're talking about later, in the netherworld, but again, that ghost isn't saying anything either.

Edit. Isn't he sitting, playing the organ?

OK thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a clue. And he is definately standing, I can get a screenshot if you want.

If he's been disturbed then he will stand up but otherwise, he should be sitting and playing (just can't get a decent ghost extra these days). There are no conversations in that room so it's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    I'm in the netherworld, collecting things. However, I can't get into the cemetery!
    Sorry this got missed. Have you progressed? If not, you will get the key to the cemetery when you use a staff in the room with the organ.

Enjoyable mission, took three and half hours to complete, although without a few optional objectives and missing about 600 loot. Some options failed in spite of my strong impression to have read the appropriate material

However, I'd sincerely appreciate a nudge to find the bone ashes required to manufacture those frag bombs. I have all the other ingredients in all colors.

In the real world when you open the sarcophagi, the skeletons turn to ash. In the laboratory you'll find 3 specimen bottles which you need to collect the ash.

I just finished this mission and I must say it was fun all the way through. I didn't get all the optional objectives completed either. I never really got stuck or had any problems except in the netherworld. The frame-rate slowed down big time in the pit! The only objective I didn't complete was to find the ultimate secret. Is it that you can't stop the rath of the builder? If it is, then I get it. Otherwise how do I complete that one? Thanks for an excellent mission!

Stingm: That is the only one I did'nt complete I think it is meant to be that way. Only the Builder knows!!!

AWESOME MISSION darthsLair!!!

Sweeeeet! Now I can finally hear what my ambience sounds sound like in a real FM!
    Now downloading!

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    In the real world when you open the sarcophagi, the skeletons turn to ash. In the laboratory you'll find 3 specimen bottles which you need to collect the ash.
    Thanks, so it's too late now those ash heaps disappeared while I was visiting the Netherworld.
    I wonder if it's meant to be that way but when I dig up the "familiar grave" the mission ends immediately, there is no way to leave the Cathedral, and 3 properly completed optional objectives reset themselves. I have the Talisman of Life but I can't use it in any way...

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    Thanks, so it's too late now those ash heaps disappeared while I was visiting the Netherworld.
    I wonder if it's meant to be that way but when I dig up the "familiar grave" the mission ends immediately, there is no way to leave the Cathedral, and 3 properly completed optional objectives reset themselves. I have the Talisman of Life but I can't use it in any way...
    Hi csamba, Okay, did you:Collect the specimen jars in the Laboratory, and collect the ash in the Crypts of the Three Saints? You had to collect them in the land of the living. The talisman of life is just what it is named: a Talisman, and all you do is carry it. The mission ended correctly ! If you do play it again, might I suggest you reading the Skull at Garrett's Grave. This explains why the objectives were reset. A dead man does not need material things. He had what he was supposed to find. The Virtue he lacked !

Congratulations for completing it.

I'm not sure what to do next. I've got the 4 maps and I've read them all, I've got the jars of ash and I suspect the next objective I need to fulfill is to take the maps to the Keeper of Maps but I have no idea who he is or where to find him. Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    I'm not sure what to do next. I've got the 4 maps and I've read them all, I've got the jars of ash and I suspect the next objective I need to fulfill is to take the maps to the Keeper of Maps but I have no idea who he is or where to find him. Can somebody point me in the right direction please?
    Hi NightWalker, okay, you must go to:St.Jenels' take the vator down. To the left of St.Jenel's Crypt is the keepers door leading to the observatory. First, you must have visisted the keepers and obtained the keeper ring. If not, head back to the library and explore thoroughly.

okay.. I think I found the opening in the library... but how do I get up there? (arrows just seem to break)

Yes, I've got it and I've been there once. I'll head back now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    okay.. I think I found the opening in the library... but how do I get up there? (arrows just seem to break)
    Hi Eiji, You must:Do the same as NightWalker, search the library thoroughly. Save your arrows, you dont need them.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Hi Eiji, You must:Do the same as NightWalker, search the library thoroughly. Save your arrows, you dont need them.
    I found the special window (illuminated from behind) in the library; I don't see a switch or any way of opening it besides the lockbox downstairs... which I don't have a key for.

EDIT: in the meantime, I've gotten on top of St. Tennor's, St. Vale's, and a bit of St. Jenel's
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 19th Nov 2011 at 23:56. Reason: exploring

MrMunkeepants check the bookshelves nearby.

need a hint

I am looking for the explosive powder needed.

Can I get a hint as to where to find it?

I want to collect all parts and make the bombs.
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 20th Nov 2011 at 11:05. Reason: added spoiler cover
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    I am looking for the explosive powder needed.

Can I get a hint as to where to find it?

I want to collect all parts and make the bombs.
    Where are you now ? Please use spoiler wrap tags. And:What kind of humans are around you ?
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 20th Nov 2011 at 11:05.

I am in netherworld now. Did I go in here prematurely?

I am in netherworld now. Did I go in here prematurely?
    Okay: Go explore the 3rd floor of the Cathedral. You will find it ! It is where the explosive was originally kept when Garrett had to blow the Cloister doors to exit the game in Thief 1

I need a hint
    Maybe you need to find an armory Maybe there is on in the church

darthslair to much of a hint there, lol

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast