TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cataclysmic Revelations-Nov.18th,2011-NewDark 1.19 upgrade May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    MrMunkeepants check the bookshelves nearby.
    ah, I was looking at the wrong side of the library. what is hidden in the SE quarter of the building?

need another hint

Ok, I am in the Cathedral and been down "below", and I find two spots in this mission with a metal plate inside the mouth of the skull tile, as if something is needed to unlock something.

Also, I have only 2 virtues, not sure where the others are hidden.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Never mind, it's back to normal
    Last edited by Azaran; 20th Nov 2011 at 03:37. Reason: Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    Ok, I am in the Cathedral and been down "below", and I find two spots in this mission with a metal plate inside the mouth of the skull tile, as if something is needed to unlock something.

Also, I have only 2 virtues, not sure where the others are hidden.
    Actually, both your questions are related.

Search the crypts in the Netherworld, there are more things inside for you to grab. Some of those things can be used with the metal plates. Doing this will lead you to more virtues.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    Actually, both your questions are related.

Search the crypts in the Netherworld, there are more things inside for you to grab. Some of those things can be used with the metal plates. Doing this will lead you to more virtues.

- prjames
    Ok, foundmore after using some "rod like" items. Still not finding anything more, still need a few. I think I need them all to get past the statues in the room below with the closed door
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

You should have found a scroll about a vision in one of the sarcophagi which gives clues to the locations of the 7 scrolls. If you have used the staff in the room with the organ, you should have received a key to the cemetery. Search there.

I've dropped off the scrolls, but the objective didn't tick off...
    I also took Brother Brakel to the cemetery,but wasn't sure what to do with him there. anything?

Did you open all the scrolls before placing them? Are they in the right place on the table? They shouldn't be on top of each other.

As for Brother Brakel - no.

I'm in the netherworld, and made all frag bombs, even been in the cemetery and got three virtues (I have more virtues tough but not seven). Now I'm a bit stuck, since I can't figure out where to use St. Tennor's staff and also I think I miss about two virtues.

There are two places to use the staffs. One in St Yora's and one in the room with the organ. If you've found the sarcophagi with a scroll which is about a Vision, there are clues in that for the scroll locations.

Allright, thank you nickie!

I have and read all seven scrolls, but have no idea where the inquisitor's table is (and then, how to get back to our real world?)

edit:

I have found out - you need to start going back to the real world and then you'll meet the inquisitor.

Very nice mission, darthsLair, BTW, I love Ozzy!
    Last edited by ticky; 20th Nov 2011 at 06:10.

Virtue of Justice

Hi there,

I'm in Netherworld and I have difficulties to find the pit of the evil beast. There, "below the earth" should be the 5th scroll according to Jenel's journal.
    Can anyone please direct me to that pit?
    Thanks in advance
    urumo

Quote Originally Posted by Urumo View Post
    Hi there,

I'm in Netherworld and I have difficulties to find the pit of the evil beast. There, "below the earth" should be the 5th scroll according to Jenel's journal.
    Can anyone please direct me to that pit?
    Thanks in advance
    urumo
    Go to the cathedral itself, and find a hole in the middle. Then, the nearly invisible platform should start moving downwards with you standing on it !

Hi Ticky

oh - THAT part of the cathedral I did not check yet - thank you very much!
    urumo

Ghost

Stumped

I have the four maps, and I have read them, getting the objective to deliver them to the Keeper of Maps. I have the Keeper ring. I have the three specimen bottles full of the ashes of the three saints. I've been in the Keeper room in the library (that's where I got the Keeper ring). I went down to St. Jenel's and saw the door next to the sarcophagus; but it won't open (I tried using the Keeper ring on the frobbing seal, but nothing happened). I can't find the netherworld or any hole in the floor in the winter tunnels (I'm assuming those are the tunnels under the cloister that include the laboratory and the lifts and ladders that lead up into the saints' pads).

I don't have any holy water or explosive powder; I went through the Cathedral but didn't find any armory; nor did I find any hole in the Cathedral, neither on the first floor nor the basement.

I must be doing something wrong... any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dafydd
    Last edited by Dafydd; 20th Nov 2011 at 08:22.

Use the keeper ring in the library to access that hole in the ceiling. The holy water and explosives will come after you get to the netherworld.
    Last edited by nickie; 20th Nov 2011 at 08:45.

Great FM darthsLair! Just finished it. Silly me though, when I entered the pit I didn't see the handy weapon on the floor. Spent 10 minutes circling and strafing the demon to try and kill it with my sword! . Thanks for all your hard work on this

Yap, really great darthsLair! Don't want to finish without the ultimate secret. Already left netherworld with the fragbombs. How to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Congratulations for completing it.
    Thanks a lot, your comment made me replay the whole mission and let me assure you it was worth it!

A little earlier Stingm and Pwl both wrote that they could complete ALL optional objectives except the very last. How did they do it? Apart from the 3 actually completed but reset I've never been able to complete "leaving the Cathedral grounds"...

One more thing: Does the Skull of the Beast serve any purpose, or is it just a bizarre trophy?

Thanks again, I sincerely appreciate your brilliant work.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    Thanks a lot, your comment made me replay the whole mission and let me assure you it was worth it!

A little earlier Stingm and Pwl both wrote that they could complete ALL optional objectives except the very last. How did they do it? Apart from the 3 actually completed but reset I've never been able to complete "leaving the Cathedral grounds"...

One more thing: Does the Skull of the Beast serve any purpose, or is it just a bizarre trophy?

Thanks again, I sincerely appreciate your brilliant work.
    Thankyou csamba, here is why:You could have left the Cathedral Grounds had you still been alive. Going back to the starting area before visiting your grave just would have told you that your work was not finished yet. The Skull of the beast was just a trophy after the kill. The beast was still in flesh, and Garrett killing him made him like himself.
    Once Garrett excepts his death, he realizes that he does not need material things anylonger, and that the World was already lost.

Thankyou Everybody, and hope everyone is enjoying it !
    Last edited by darthsLair; 20th Nov 2011 at 14:25.

Wow, very cool mission! Very well made!

One question: Is it on purpose that four of the optional goals, which I already completed (Gold, Read about the Saint and the two about the frag granade), where unchecked as incomplete at the end of the mission?

Quote Originally Posted by WildWilbur View Post
    Wow, very cool mission! Very well made!

One question: Is it on purpose that four of the optional goals, which I already completed (Gold, Read about the Saint and the two about the frag granade), where unchecked as incomplete at the end of the mission?
    Hi WildWibur, Yes, Read the:Skull below Garrett's Grave Marker, He died, and has found what he needed: The Virtue of Prudence. The Thief objectives no longer apply after he was killed by the Inquisitor. Your goals were cancelled, not incomplete. For the reasons described.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 20th Nov 2011 at 20:37.

I'm stuck.... I have the 5th virtue and am running around in circles.. I hit the bat on St. Jenel's with the staff and nothing. Am I missing something? I

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    I'm stuck.... I have the 5th virtue and am running around in circles.. I hit the bat on St. Jenel's with the staff and nothing. Am I missing something? I
    Head to:Lower Saint Jenel's in the crypt you will find "A Vision of a Saint" It pretty much spoils the entire game with clues.

I've been having fun all day with this one but now I am stumped.

I am in the nether world and have all seven scrolls and a beast head where is the inquistor's table?

I encountered that shadow thing, and it got zonked in the wine cellars and now it is spinning smoke and particles is there anything I am supposed to do with this stuff?

Also, there is one person I can't find the ashes for to put in the Specimen Jar C.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast