TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cataclysmic Revelations-Nov.18th,2011-NewDark 1.19 upgrade May 2013

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    I am in the nether world and have all seven scrolls and a beast head where is the inquistor's table?

I encountered that shadow thing, and it got zonked in the wine cellars and now it is spinning smoke and particles is there anything I am supposed to do with this stuff?

Also, there is one person I can't find the ashes for to put in the Specimen Jar C.
    The inquisitor's table is where you first entered the netherworld. Go to the winter tunnels and to the room with the glyph on the wall near the door to the portal.

Afaik, there's nothing to do with the smoke in the basement of the cathedral. It's just a nice effect.

There are ashes in the sarcophagi in St. Tennor's, St. Vale's and St. Yora's.

Wow, what a great mission!!!! Thanks so much!!!
    I am stuck at the library, have read previous posts but.....my eyes fail to see.....any direct hint pls?

@ maga On the top level of the library is a classic Thief secret - a book.

Nice mission, Darthslair! Pity for the end so sad.

Nickie, thanks....growing old.........
    It seems I'm experiencing a bug......I got 2 ashes, but the 3rd one won't hilight so I cannot pick it up.......

Master Builder 2018
    It's not a bug. There are four sarcophagi and the ashes in the one in the basement of St. Jenel's don't highlight. But there are three more: in St. Tennor's, St. Vale's and St. Yora's.

I'm back in the real world and I need to get into the graveyard to "dig up a familiar grave" but I don't have the key anymore. Where is it, please?

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    I'm back in the real world and I need to get into the graveyard to "dig up a familiar grave" but I don't have the key anymore. Where is it, please?
    Go to St.Tennor Foundry. The graveyard key was in the Netherworld.

It never occurred to me to go back there as I'd been there in both worlds and not found a mold for the key.

Mission complete now and it was very, very good! The netherworld in particular was really well done, very creepy! You do know that those cracks of thunder could give a person a heart attack right? I nearly jumped right out of my chair one time when a particularly loud one came.

Thank you for all your hard work. I'll be playing this one again, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    It never occurred to me to go back there as I'd been there in both worlds and not found a mold for the key.

Mission complete now and it was very, very good! The netherworld in particular was really well done, very creepy! You do know that those cracks of thunder could give a person a heart attack right? I nearly jumped right out of my chair one time when a particularly loud one came.

Thank you for all your hard work. I'll be playing this one again, for sure.
    Thankyou NightWalker, glad you enjoyed it.

Where is the netherworld????

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Where is the netherworld????
    Once you:Have delivered the read-4 maps to the Keeper of the maps, you will be given a Glyph key to a portal. In the winter tunells of St.Jenel's Make sure you have the 3 ash containers, the frag bomb instructions in your inventory before descending into the portal.

Thanks for the information.

I loaded an earlier game before I got to the netherworld and found the ashes that go into Jar C in St. Yora's.

It did not really matter anyway, I had most of the makings for some holy hand grenades which might be good enough for flying head removing rabbits, but not quite up to the task of stopping an asteroid from wiping out the entire world.

Aside from that, Garrett was amongst the ignorant dead, so there was not much he could do about it anyhow.

Great game Darthslair. Thanks once again.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    Thanks for the information.

I loaded an earlier game before I got to the netherworld and found the ashes that go into Jar C in St. Yora's.

It did not really matter anyway, I had most of the makings for some holy hand grenades which might be good enough for flying head removing rabbits, but not quite up to the task of stopping an asteroid from wiping out the entire world.

Aside from that, Garrett was amongst the ignorant dead, so there was not much he could do about it anyhow.

Great game Darthslair. Thanks once again.
    Hi OldMeat, Glad you enjoyed it, and you understand the Story. Too Cool ! Thanks for your compliment. See you in the next game release, in the near future !

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    Head to:Lower Saint Jenel's in the crypt you will find "A Vision of a Saint" It pretty much spoils the entire game with clues.
    I haven't found any clues.. This was the first thing I frobbed after meeting the Inquisitor for the first time (If it's the frobbable blank slab that shows flesh & bone). I found the staffs of Tennor and Vale and a little loot, but am still stuck. I also have the first visrtue as well.

Master Builder 2018
    The scroll darthslair is talking about is in the sarcophagus in the basement of St. Jenel's. You also need to use the staffs you have, one in St. Yora's near the sarcophagus and one in St. Jenel's near the organ.

Ghost
    Er... where do I find the frag-bomb cases? I've got everything else I need to make them.

Thanks,

Dafydd

Try the foundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    The scroll darthslair is talking about is in the sarcophagus in the basement of St. Jenel's. You also need to use the staffs you have, one in St. Yora's near the sarcophagus and one in St. Jenel's near the organ.
    Does this mean that the staff's need to be used on the little steel plates at each location mentioned above? Other-wise I've been near the organ room in St. Jenel's swinging the St Jenel staff at the bat... I thought it must be Dracula...

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    Does this mean that the staff's need to be used on the little steel plates at each location mentioned above? Other-wise I've been near the organ room in St. Jenel's swinging the St Jenel staff at the bat... I thought it must be Dracula...
    Yes! Although:The Music room that has been mentioned is in the land of the living, and should have been referred to as the Torture Room, as Garrett's earthly spirit is held captive in the Cage until he has been released by the Staff's power.

I got virtues 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7
    Can't find the other ones............

Found n.5.......missing only n. 1.......
    Last edited by maga; 22nd Nov 2011 at 13:14.

maga: the Vision of a Saint says:

I descended into the pit of the Evil Beast to collect my stolen ruby staff. There below the earth was written a Virtue of Justice.
    and

A place of knowledge and learning I did'st visit and before me was a Virtue of Faith.

How do I go back to the living world????

Return to the tunnels, to the room opened by the glyph and place the scrolls on the table by the statues.

Thanks nickie!
    Now the very last question, I swear!
    I have all the mats for making the bombs and I am in the lab, but the only thing that highlights is the thing to turn on the fire.........so I don't know where to put all the stuff....I sense I am in the wrong place..........

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast