TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 fm-Cataclysmic Revelations-Nov.18th,2011-NewDark 1.19 upgrade May 2013

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Thanks nickie!
    Now the very last question, I swear!
    I have all the mats for making the bombs and I am in the lab, but the only thing that highlights is the thing to turn on the fire.........so I don't know where to put all the stuff....I sense I am in the wrong place..........

The only place you can make the frag bombs is in the foundry-St.Tennor's in the Netherworld. Sounds like you are in laboratory in the land of the living. If you have a prior save, you could return. That is an optional objective though.

DarthsLair.....I don't know if I want to go back there.....
    Surely not now that's night time for me......

I finished last night. This misson definitely will go in my annal archive for all time. The original haunted cathedral has nothing on this fine fan mission. My congrats Darthslair. Keep up the good work and thanks to all who assisted me...

Thankyou dbrilliant, Glad you finished it, and enjoyed it. Thankyou for your compliment !

Very cool mission!! Thanks!
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

OK, went back and finished without the big secret.....
    This FM will definitely go in my "best fm's" folder, thank you so much darthsLair for your incredible fm and for giving me some hours of real thief fun!
    PS I also loved the music very much!

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    OK, went back and finished without the big secret.....
    This FM will definitely go in my "best fm's" folder, thank you so much darthsLair for your incredible fm and for giving me some hours of real thief fun!
    PS I also loved the music very much!
    Thanks HauntHunter, I knew you would like the:Netherworld, as your name implies.

Thankyou Maga, glad you enjoyed it !

Just wanted to say excellent mission, though I wasn't too fond on the 'reception' I got when i entered the 'other side', but I finally got rid of all of them. Haven't finished yet, need some help cos i am stuck...

OK, i've entered the Netherworld, killed all but one haunt, killed the Devil and then the skeletons that appeared. Got the First Virtue and only virtue so far, but where do i go from here? I've already checked out the entire place again but can't find anything to do. Except for the panels in the floor and the graveyard, i am not sure how to proceed. I also can't find any holy water to make my bombs. I have the staff of jenel as well. I've read what i can but no clues on how to proceed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Just wanted to say excellent mission, though I wasn't too fond on the 'reception' I got when i entered the 'other side', but I finally got rid of all of them. Haven't finished yet, need some help cos i am stuck...

OK, i've entered the Netherworld, killed all but one haunt, killed the Devil and then the skeletons that appeared. Got the First Virtue and only virtue so far, but where do i go from here? I've already checked out the entire place again but can't find anything to do. Except for the panels in the floor and the graveyard, i am not sure how to proceed. I also can't find any holy water to make my bombs. I have the staff of jenel as well. I've read what i can but no clues on how to proceed. Thanks!
    Go to St.Jenel's crypt-you will find "A vision of a saint" that will guide you to find all of the virtues. In the other three crypts-St.Tennor's, St.Vale's, St.Yora's you will find the holy water. This mission requires alot of time to explore. It is much larger than you think.

Clearinghouse
    I have virtues Fifth, First, Second, Seventh, Sixth and Third. Can't find Fourth.

clearing: It's in a similar place to the 2nd and 7th.

Clearinghouse
    Missed it
    Thanks!
    Where a key for the cemetery?
    Last edited by clearing; 26th Nov 2011 at 11:10.

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Missed it
    Thanks!
    Where a key for the cemetery?
    Go to St.Jenel's Torture Room, top of elevator shaft, in the Land of the living it would have been the music room. Bring the staff with you. If you have returned to the Land of the living, then St.Tennor's foundry. The grave yard key is in the Netherworld, the Hammerite Cemetery Key is in the land of the living.

Clearinghouse
    Finished on expert after a bit over 3 hours. Awesome mission Is there a lootlist?

Quote Originally Posted by clearing View Post
    Finished on expert after a bit over 3 hours. Awesome mission Is there a lootlist?
    Thankyou Clearing, glad you finished it. Loot list ? Not yet, I can throw one together. I will post it at the start of the thread when completed.

Where is
    spoiler:
    scroll 3?

It's in St. Yora's You have to use something to find it, it's not just sitting out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    It's in St. Yora's You have to use something to find it, it's not just sitting out in the open.
    I hope it's not
    spoiler:
    one of those floor key things. Oh well, the wife is off to bed and I'm off to play for a little bit and t hen bed too. Thanks Linda

Glyphs don't work?

Am I being dumb? Or is it a bug/missing script? Nothing happens when I frob the glyphs.

Ah, it seems I need a key of some kind. Later perhaps

Finished it now! Good ending.
    Last edited by Manzanita; 27th Nov 2011 at 17:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Manzanita View Post
    Am I being dumb? Or is it a bug/missing script? Nothing happens when I frob the glyphs.
    Not a bug ! Keep playing,as it is a large mission.

Loot list:http://www.mediafire.com/?4f25p2nv5pwf2j9

Loot list is 100 loot short: for the life of me, I cant even find the last 100 loot. If anyone finds the entire loot amount of:4475, please let me know or post the item and location in this thread. The loot list is for all difficulty levels.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 27th Nov 2011 at 16:04.

Clearinghouse
    Thanks!
    Mirror.

Thankyou for the mirror Clearing !

d. Dec 2017
    I enjoyed this re-worked "Haunted Cathedral" very much. I will definitely replay it again, and again.

I managed to figure out everything, but I have 2 questions.

1. Didn't use the bombs. What were they for?
    2. The metal plate near the glyph door in the basement of St. Jennel's. I frobbed it and saw 2 skulls. What does that signify?

Don't mean to be dense, but couldn't figure out my 2 questions.

If the bombs were to be used to kill the 'devil' in the pit, I managed beautifully with the staff of St. Jennel's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawggon View Post
    I enjoyed this re-worked "Haunted Cathedral" very much. I will definitely replay it again, and again.

I managed to figure out everything, but I have 2 questions.

1. Didn't use the bombs. What were they for?
    2. The metal plate near the glyph door in the basement of St. Jennel's. I frobbed it and saw 2 skulls. What does that signify?

Don't mean to be dense, but couldn't figure out my 2 questions.

If the bombs were to be used to kill the 'devil' in the pit, I managed beautifully with the staff of St. Jennel's.
    Hi Dawggon ! okay, the:Glyph's at all doors will need a Glyph Key. The Holy Frag Bombs wont kill the Devil, but St.Jenel's Ruby staff will. Use them as you like in the Netherworld. There is no restrictions. Just that they are powerfull and come in handy for a few of the dead-undead. Dont stand to close, or you will die more than just once. Oh, the mirror, once you are in the Netherworld is actually Garrett's dual images of himself. One the dying of the flesh to bone.
    Last edited by darthsLair; 29th Nov 2011 at 19:41.

After reading every post, I must be the only stupid taffer here. I'm in the room with the telescope, with a scroll that says, "Garrett, When thou art ready, peereth through the telescope. It shall take thee high above the clouds."

I opened the ceiling, frobbed the scope, but nothing happened.

DarthsLair: You are devious. I see you've removed the Invisibility Potions from the gamesys of your last two missions. We can wait, taffer! Weeee can wait!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast