TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 4 - The Lady and the Thief

downwinder:
    If the gate is in one of the towers, look up for an opening to a floor with machinery. This should lead the way to being able to open the transmitter cage.

I've been all over this level for hours... Cannot find a way to the old black frog temple to disable the last antenna.... I bet I'm missing something obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    I've been all over this level for hours... Cannot find a way to the old black frog temple to disable the last antenna.... I bet I'm missing something obvious...
    I am not sure if its the right location, but if you mean this area:

spoiler:

then look up & use a rope arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    I am not sure if its the right location, but if you mean this area:

spoiler:

then look up & use a rope arrow.

That's Sanctuary.

The Old Black Frog Temple is directly North of The Tower. Eh, it's not directly accessible, you must do something to gain access

Clue: Search the area with the pedestal with apples on it and the creepy face recessed into the wall.

Thanks Shadow... I'm embarrassed... I've passed that place several times before and thought about not wasting a moss arrow, but it wouldn't have been wasted... I completed that part.

Where is switch to open gate to the antenna in abandoned fishery? I am blind

Enter in the towers and go into the room with the spiders and look up.

Ok I'm finaly stuck. I'm in the ruins behind the waterfall. Its the last tower I have to turn off. I have been through this place and been everywhere. I can't find a way into the basement area. I have also been through the guard towers killed the spiders, found the broken switch, and got stuck at the closed gate. I roped up from there but nothing is up there. I have looked for areas on the walls to rope to but nothing. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by gaetane View Post
    Enter in the towers and go into the room with the spiders and look up.
    Three times I was in this room and nothing. I am really blind. Thanks. It is wonderful mission.

Stingm and Coplin:
    I guess you are both stuck in the same place:
    Look for carrefully on the wall on the upper floor. There is a switch.
    I hope I understood your request

I am stuck in the same place too...having been in the fishery so many times...I cant see a switch either,can you tell me exactly where it is....is it in the same room as the generators and the grid on the floor....or is it up the fish packing end...this is the only thing that has spoiled it so far...endless searching in this dark room.

is it in the same room as the generators and the grid on the floor
    Yes your are close. Go to the inclined ramp. The switch is on the wall opposite to the fish.

Yes your are close. Go to the inclined ramp. The switch is on the wall opposite to the fish.
    Thank you..I can get on now

NV scripts isn`t working for me.I can`t pick up lever.I restarted my mission and computer many times,how do i fix this scripts?

What a creepy mission
    I might have found a bug.
    When I use a rope arrow into the santuary area, where the sarcofages are, the arrow gets stuck in mid air and after that all arrows in the mission get stuck in mid air.
    I retried from an earlier start and it happened again.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    You've acquired Deathstage 12 on your rope arrows, Gloria. It happens randomly sometimes when you play. With rope arrows it's bad because if they don't "die", they don't deploy the rope. You can either restart the mission, or email me your save file and I'll fix it for you in Dromed.

Very nice looking mission so far. Thanks Gaetane.

It has been going well with need for little help until now.

I just got through the rooms with the abyss, defeated the sleeping monster in the old temple, pressed the necessary frog buttons and toggled a skull switch in the center. I cannot find a way up to the tower in the central area with the beacon. There is a fire ball up there and I hit it with a water arrow similar to how a moss arrow gained me access to the old temple, but nothing happened. How do I get up there?

I also do not know what to do with the gold skull aquired in the smoke frog people area?

spider area gate:
    I flipped the switch in the tower by the fish, which opened the gate in the room below - is it supposed to open the transmitter cage as well? because it isn't... and I can't find any other switches (though this one was pretty difficult itself)

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    Very nice looking mission so far. Thanks Gaetane.

It has been going well with need for little help until now.

I just got through the rooms with the abyss, defeated the sleeping monster in the old temple, pressed the necessary frog buttons and toggled a skull switch in the center. I cannot find a way up to the tower in the central area with the beacon. There is a fire ball up there and I hit it with a water arrow similar to how a moss arrow gained me access to the old temple, but nothing happened. How do I get up there?
    I'm assuming you didn't get the other skull? If you did, ignore this.
    You need to bring one of the rubble boulders from the water underneath the wooden cross walks up to the top. When you first enter the wooden cross walks, go to the right, place the boulder on top of the center (slightly elevated) floor panel frog (careful, the wooden panel on the wall opens up and shoots a skull at you.) On one of the indented walls, another panel will open up(green glow), revealing another skull.

In case I didn't explain well, here's a picture. http://i43.tinypic.com/2jum1v.jpg

Button should appear above the fireball (arrow it). To get up there, backtrack down the hallway leading up to the wooden crosswalk while looking up.
    Last edited by Syltae; 18th Mar 2012 at 07:11. Reason: Spelling/info

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    spider area gate:
    I flipped the switch in the tower by the fish, which opened the gate in the room below - is it supposed to open the transmitter cage as well? because it isn't... and I can't find any other switches (though this one was pretty difficult itself)
    Now go through that gate in the room below and go to where you see a window/grating. You'll know it when you get there. Look for another switch on the wall nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Now go through that gate in the room below and go to where you see a window/grating. You'll know it when you get there. Look for another switch on the wall nearby.
    ah, I had gone down that passage but gotten distracted by a footlocker and... certain events.

I got stuck again.How do the lever in village frobable?

The lever in the village isn't frobabble because it has been turned on by Belmont's men. So don't worry about that
    Last edited by gaetane; 18th Mar 2012 at 14:43.

The lever in the village isn't frobabble because it has been turned on by Belmont's men. So don't worry about that
    Jokes aside...its gonna be a patch for campaign or there is some solution for fixing broken script?

Master Builder 2018
    That isn't a joke. Belmont's men really did turn that one off already. It's off when the mission starts and there is a note (in the village, I think) explaining that.

And the script isn't broken, it just doesn't always work with Windows 7. At least, that's my understanding of the situation. I thought I saw someone mention a way to possibly make it work but I can't remember what it was. Perhaps someone will come along who knows. I think Yandros is pretty familiar with this problem.
    Last edited by Tannar; 18th Mar 2012 at 18:40.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast