TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 4 - The Lady and the Thief

map

Where do i find the map for this mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiz View Post
    Uh, am I missing something really obvious? I'm right at the start, and can't seem to pick up the lever ( the one being used as a bookmark ), so can't go anywhere.
    Same here .Read the book,lever still not frobbable.Running XP

@Tannar
    Sorry,i was talking about "bookmark" lever,not lever in the village.
    @Up
    Hmm so this problem occurs on windows Xp too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    You've acquired Deathstage 12 on your rope arrows, Gloria. It happens randomly sometimes when you play. With rope arrows it's bad because if they don't "die", they don't deploy the rope. You can either restart the mission, or email me your save file and I'll fix it for you in Dromed.
    Thanks Yandros , I went back to an earlier safe and avoided that specific area. I did finish after that.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaratul View Post
    @Tannar Sorry,i was talking about "bookmark" lever,not lever in the village.
    Ah, sorry. Well, I don't know what to tell you except wait for someone who might know how to make the script work.

EDIT: There was this post.

EDIT again: Here is the thread I was thinking about which has a fix for the script problem: Thief2 fails to load NVScript
    Last edited by Tannar; 18th Mar 2012 at 19:35.

Well, everything else is taken care of, but I can't figure out how to get into the children of the black frog area. Can someone give me a hint, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Taffer View Post
    Well, everything else is taken care of, but I can't figure out how to get into the children of the black frog area. Can someone give me a hint, please?
    I assume you're looking for the key to open the gate blocking the way?

To help narrow it down for you, search the village for the key

Actually, I already had the key, I just couldn't figure out where to go, but just now I found the entrance.
    Just had to follow the river in the village. . sneaky!

EDIT: Except now I'm stuck again. How do I open the second gate to get into the children of the black frog area?
    Last edited by Lady Taffer; 18th Mar 2012 at 22:05.

Master Builder 2018
    To the left of that gate there is a small alcove in the wall behind some grass.

Geez, these are some really sneaky hiding places!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    Where do i find the map for this mission.
    I have the same problem ... Where is the map?

Master Builder 2018
    Sorry, I didn't see Lord Soth's post. The map is in the shanty with Lize's brother. You will need to get the key from Lize who is locked in a cell in the village.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannar View Post
    Ah, sorry. Well, I don't know what to tell you except wait for someone who might know how to make the script work.

EDIT: There was this post.

EDIT again: Here is the thread I was thinking about which has a fix for the script problem: Thief2 fails to load NVScript
    Have tried the ACT.The guidelines posted do not coincide with the available version.No Chioce of 32 or 64 bitfrom the ,no + to the left of applications.Actually have not even found an applications tab.
    Sure hate it ,but will have to give up on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ravoll View Post
    Have tried the ACT.The guidelines posted do not coincide with the available version.No Chioce of 32 or 64 bitfrom the ,no + to the left of applications.Actually have not even found an applications tab.
    Sure hate it ,but will have to give up on this one.
    Try installing T2 w/ Tafferpatcher.. It has as bit of NVscript in it... From Nameless voice. It's easy to install and has a multiple processor core and a widescreen fix as well. Not sure what the link is. This will fix the script issue.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    Try installing T2 w/ Tafferpatcher.. It has as bit of NVscript in it... From Nameless voice. It's easy to install and has a multiple processor core and a widescreen fix as well. Not sure what the link is. This will fix the script issue.

BINGO

leavers pulled

How many leavers do i need to pull to open the doors ??. Ive pulled 2 and 1 i cold not pull at all at the top of the house in a village.

How many leavers do i need to pull to open the doors ??. Ive pulled 2 and 1 i cold not pull at all at the top of the house in a village.
    There are 3 that you need to pull.
    I am not sure which one you miss, but you could go to the tower and see in which direction the remaining blue beam high up on the tower goes to.

Lord Soth: Check your map. The levers location are marked by a "x".

Master Builder 2018
    Actually, there are 4. In case you don't have the map:

The Old BF Temple
    The Sanctuary
    The Fishery
    The Children of the BF area

sanctuary

How do i get into the sanctuary ???, only leaver i got left.

Master Builder 2018
    You have to rope up to one of the tall towers outside the gate to the sanctuary and throw the lever there to open the gate.

oh ok.

??? ive roped up there and could not see a leaver, did find the secret up there in the chest.

You need to enter in one of the towers in front of the door.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    Tafferpatcher helped,i finally picked up the lever.Big thanks to You dbrilliant.

I know it is a little late, thank you very much for the help Syltae.

Finished all chapters just today.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast