TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Frog - mission 4 - The Lady and the Thief

The Black Frog - mission 4 - The Lady and the Thief

The Black Frog - mission 4 - The Lady and the Thief

Gone, but never forgotten

I can't find the key to the skull. I think I've been everywhere and everything else is done, so I probably overlooked it.

redface: It's behind a shelf in the village. Search around there, you'll find it.

Hello All Great mission Gaetane I am stuck though, the only beacon I have not disabled is th one in the village. I can not find a way to activate the big switch??
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 14th Mar 2012 at 22:00. Reason: added spoiler cover

Master Builder 2018
    That one is already disabled. There is a readable which talks about that.

Thanks Tannar I will go looking for the one I missed.

How to get access to the lever at the ruined area? Also can't find the key to small hut off the village.

Hi, Winter Cat ! Привет, Winter Cat !
    Look in village, in a cellar, where the girl, under a bucket in a corner. Посмотри в деревне, в подвале, где девушка, под ведром в углу.(

Thanks, Soldi! I'm so inattentive, as usually. But I still can't find a way to reach the lever in spider area.

Edit: Found it! I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier. It wasn't even hidden. Dumb cat.
    Last edited by Winter Cat; 15th Mar 2012 at 10:50.

Winter Cat,
    I remember badly, I played one year ago. Necessary to jump on beams and to get upward into a tower. Уже плохо помню, играл год назад. Надо прыгать по балкам и забраться наверх в башню, вроде.

Thanks again. But I already finished the mission.

bikerdude
    ok, whats the deal with the abandoned fisheries, I have managed to get into the fish factory and found the metal gate. I have also found the gate to the antenna but no way to open that either. and I spotted an underground basement of sorts near the antenna but can see how do get down there
    Last edited by bikerdude; 15th Mar 2012 at 11:51.

There's no direct way in there from where you are. You need to keep exploring and always remember to look up.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    There's no direct way in there from where you are. look up.
    If you mean the area above said gate, yeah I went up there and nothing was frobable..

Quote Originally Posted by edudrekib View Post
    If you mean the area above said gate, yeah I went up there and nothing was frobable..

Go back up there and
    spoiler:
    check the wall opposite the machinery very carefully.
    It took me a while to find too.

bikerdude
    How the hell did I miss that.... god Im blind

Ok I know my last antenna, but Ive been there before and was never able to find out what key opened that skull lever
    Last edited by bikerdude; 15th Mar 2012 at 14:20.

edudrekib: Come back to the village. Go in the house in front of the well. Go to the upper level and take a look here.

bikerdude
    Quote Originally Posted by gaetane View Post
    edudrekib: Come back to the village. Go in the house in front of the well. Go to the upper level and take a look here.
    your a demon when it comes to hiding stuff :-)

I know...

I know...
    OK, I disabled the antennas in the sanctuary and the fishery, but the third one in the Black Frog Children area - at the top of the elevator - is just as unfrobbable and dead as the pre-disabled one in the village. What do I miss?

bikerdude
    I know...
    heheh, naughty.

Master Builder 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by csamba View Post
    OK, I disabled the antennas in the sanctuary and the fishery, but the third one in the Black Frog Children area - at the top of the elevator - is just as unfrobbable and dead as the pre-disabled one in the village. What do I miss?
    That should not be true. Are you certain you didn't frob it already once? Just to be sure, once you disable the one in the Old Black Frog Temple, go to the tower and see if the doors are open.

Ok, it seems like I've got all but one antenna disabled, but it really feels like I got them all. The only beam left is pointing directly north of the castle. Directly north of the castle is the Old Black Frog Temple, right?
    I thought I'd already gotten that one. I crossed the abyss, killed the creature and was able to open the large black frog door at the base of a tower, but the large lever inside appears to do nothing. If I frob it and quickly leave, I can hear something sliding open in the distance, but I can't for the life of me find what it is. There looks to be something up on the tower, but I can't see how to access it... Maybe the large lever should have disabled the ray but didn't for some reason?

EDIT: Never, mind, I see what you did there! I thought that switch was too far away to reach with an arrow.

Oh and also- this Campaign is nothing short of amazing so far. Some really hair-raising moments!

Master Builder 2018
    That large lever opened a large door in the ceiling near where you first entered the temple. Back track to there and rope up.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast