TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38131415161718192021222328333843485358 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneaky Upgrade: Unofficial patch for Thief 3

I remember the first time I played thief Ds in 2005, I wanted minimalist project 1.4.1 hud features, but I despised the new playstyles, because i felt it forced me to have a fixed playtyle through the levels. I managed to reverse to the original difficulty configurations by using the original T3gamesys.t3u instead of the modified MP version of the file. I played through the whole game without any problems. It still had the MP difficulty names on the header (cutpurse/assassin/etc) instead of hard, expert, but the requirements were reverted back. Also, you have to edit the default.ini as sugested previously by snobel to have the AI sensitivities and health.

I'm going to try this for Sneaky Upgrade Fat, and maybe it will work.

How I manage to discover this in the first place? by looking in the thief 3 tweak faq in the general discussions, where most Hex editing of difficulty features occur at T3gamesys.t3u. I don't know how MP changes the prices of items/consumables, which can be edited in the same file, so if you go back, that will also be reset to vanilla settings. Not an issue for me, though.

EDIT: Seems to work. Maybe Snobel could give it a try.

On the other hand, in the tutorial level, MP takes away the "footprints" and "arrow" hints, but they return with Community texture patch activated.
    Last edited by Darth Slaughter; 25th Feb 2015 at 09:23.

Screenshots:

MP with original t3gamesys.t3u:

MP with original t3gamesys.t3u, and modified text:

Remeber to Edit deafault.ini

Remember: any modifications minimalist did to t3gamesys.t3u will be reverted to vanilla settings, but the HUD, frobing, all the visual changes MP does will remain intact (AFAIK). I remind you that I played Thief deadly shadows originally by doing this, and I never encountered any problems. Can't be sure of thief gold sneaky, but it seems safe.

Darth Slaughter, I did just try replacing MP t3gamesys.t3u with the original, and the objectives now seem to be back to vanilla even if each "skill" still reports expert settings for the AI and health. But no doubt that is just cosmetic if the difficulty section in the MP ini is changed.

However, unfortunately doing this seems to bring back the wall-flattening bug.

Hopefully some other players who want the MP Hud but not the playstyles, and who are not concerned about the WF bug, will benefit from your idea, but in my case getting rid of that bug was the primary reason for checking out MP.

I think I will just have to settle this time for playing the "Thief" playstyle, which introduces no restrictions of its own, and just pretend that the old restrictions are there.

Thanks for the attempt to help anyway, and hope it benefits others. I know I am being slightly fussy about the WF thing and most wouldn't care

Oh, sorry about that. In any case, if one uninstall MP, the bug will be there anyway, and the magnificent minimalist HUD will be missed. In my case, one can still have just the minimalist hud and the cosmetic changes it offers.

Anyway, original thiefs had no wall-flattening, so I just don't use it... I was never aware it was bugged at all.

That's a matter of preference though, and someone should be able to get rid of this bug even in the vanilla game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigam View Post
    However, unfortunately doing this seems to bring back the wall-flattening bug.
    Well, I played the tutorial level now, and tried to see this bug. Actually, the guards pretty sure spotted me when I was wall hugging. I see no invisibility. Maybe it's not bugged in the tutorial level?

How would I reproduce such bug?

Other than that, as I mentioned before, I can't sem to find a way to disable glowing footprints in the tutorial level with JohnP's texture activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Slaughter View Post
    How would I reproduce such bug?
    Since I am only testing and tweaking at this stage, I have only played the Inn level and I get the bug there. Here's what I do.

Go to the part where you first get the noisemakers and are asked to fire one down the hall.
    Instead fire one into the dark wall on your left and quickly flatten into the spot.
    As long as you have flattened before the guard spots you he will not find you.
    He will walk into you, around you, stand toe to toe with you, but will never find you.

Well, that is how it works for me. Only having MP active (with its own t3gamesys.t3u file in place), fixes this. The guard will now spot me when he gets close enough.

If however you flatten into some other, brighter lit spot along that corridor, then he may find you.

And later on when the tutorial forces you to be caught by a guard, flattening into a wall while he is chasing you does not protect you.

So I think this bug has something to do with how well lit the wall is, and/or whether you have been spotted flattening into it.
    Last edited by Cigam; 26th Feb 2015 at 03:37.

Anyway, original thiefs had no wall-flattening, so I just don't use it... I was never aware it was bugged at all.
    Yes that is another solution, just don't use wall-flatten and hope there are not too many narrow passageways in the game where crouching at the side will not prevent a patrolling guard/enemy from bumping into you.

Although I have actually grown to like some of the other changes MP makes, and think I might miss them. The new HUD is rather good.

Us gamers eh, we just want to have our cake and eat it

Sneaky Upgrader
    I can't sem to find a way to disable glowing footprints in the tutorial level with JohnP's texture activated.
    In the John P mod installation, go to Textures\Content\T3\PCTextures\DynamicallyLoaded, locate gentrainingfeet.dds and rename or move it. You might want to rename pointyb01.dds too - that's the floating blue arrow used in the training mission.

A Few Questions...

Hi everyone,

I just recently purchased and installed Thief 3 for the first time, and have unfortunately struggled with a number of performance issues since the very beginning. I ultimately installed the Sneaky Upgrade (along with the Gold mod) in hopes of fixing those issues, but in doing so I encountered some additional problems as well. I'm very eager to start playing the game pain-free (I just played through Thief Gold and Thief 2 for the very first time, and instantly bought Deadly Shadows, needing to remain longer in the Thief world), so I wanted to explain each of the issues I've encountered thus far, with hopes of receiving suggestions and recommendations as to how to deal with them.

I thought presenting them numerically would make replying to the problems individually easier, so I hope no one minds:

1. Visual stuttering at certain places throughout the game

This has been the biggest and most frustrating problem for me, and it's one I haven't been able to overcome despite my efforts thus far. Prior to installing the Sneaky Upgrade, I altered the display settings every which way possible, from lowest to highest and back again, and it still didn't solve the issue.

Basically, I find that the screen begins stuttering and gets all choppy while moving or looking around in certain locations throughout the game: I first noticed this during the tutorial mission, when you reach the hallway where you're directed to fire a noisemaker arrow to distract a guard. For some reason, upon arriving at that hallway and that guard, the display becomes noticeably choppy when I'm moving or looking around. I stayed in that location for an extended period of time, fiddling with the vanilla display settings, to no effect.

The second and biggest example I've noticed happens during the first city mission, after you lose Lady ? and her two henchmen, and enter the next part of the city (where there's a closed bar that you can break into). This is where the stuttering is most visible and intrusive, and it gets really bad, to the point where the game looks like it's lagging while I'm moving around. Strangely, I've also found that if I for some reason die while in that area, and select a saved game to begin again, the choppiness will be even worse than it was previously, before I died or restarted.

This choppiness is the single biggest issue that's ruining my experience in the game so far, and I'm basically unable to play and enjoy the game until (if ever) it's fixed.

2. Inaccessible "vanilla" saved games after installing Sneaky Upgrade

So hoping that the Sneaky Upgrade & Gold mod would be able to solve the stuttering problems, I went ahead and installed them. I found, unfortunately, that the games I saved prior to installing the patch do not show up in the "Saved Games" list, meaning I have to start back at the beginning. I don't mind so much starting all over again, but it's more that I was hoping to begin at that point in the city mission I previously described, to compare the stuttering with the patch and without. I did find that uninstalling the patch made my previous saved games accessible again, but I was hoping, for testing purposes, that they'd be available regardless.

I should add that, from what little I've tested with the patch installed, the stuttering still seems to be present in the portion of the tutorial mission described above.

3. Difficulty/AI altered after installing Sneaky Upgrade

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, so I apologize - in short, I noticed that after installing the patch the AI is far easier (despite choosing the highest difficulty for each mission) than it had been in the vanilla version: in the patched version, guards don't hear me running up behind them, whereas I absolutely needed to sneak up behind them in the vanilla version in order to strike them undetected. I know that there's an "AI tweak" option within the Sneaky patch settings, but I'd hoped that everything regarding AI would've stayed the same after installing the patch - I like to play everything on the highest difficulty, and the patched version seems too easy. I know that I can fiddle with the tweak settings as well, choosing a numerical number for AI sensitivity, but I was hoping (if it exists) for a more organic option, which doesn't require such fiddling, and which keeps the vanilla difficulty settings for AI in place.

Again, I apologize for throwing so much out there at once, but I've seen how dedicated the people are here to this series, and I'd love any help that's offered in terms of making my experience workable. I've loved the two previous Thief installments, and can see that I'd enjoy this one greatly as well, if only I can get past the performance issues.

Thanks so much for your time, and please don't let my requests sideline or hijack any other discussions here on the patch.

Hi CarThief, the stuttering and perceived lower difficulty/AI awareness should definitely not be there and the SU/Thief 3 Gold AFAIK only rarely touch upon stuff that could cause it (e.g. the SU's vertical sync options which help getting rid of some glitches in the game). Which version of T3 did you install (Steam? GoG? regular DVD?) and what does your hardware look like? Sometimes CPUs and graphic cards can mess things up. Your graphic card's control panel hasn't any sort of post-processing feature for 3D games enabled, has it?

I can answer no 2. I believe that the vanilla/Gold saves are incompatible since Gold makes significant changes to some of the vanilla missions by removing the separate mid-mission loading zones, and converting them all into one map.

And so Gold will not import vanilla saves into its own list of available saves.

It might well be that if you have a vanilla save in a stage that did not have these changes made, such as in the tutorial or the City hub stages, then these saves could be loaded in Gold, but I am not sure what the official line on that is.
    Last edited by Cigam; 1st Mar 2015 at 06:41.

Zombified
    "not recommended", most probably.

Sneaky Upgrader
    Quote Originally Posted by CarThief View Post
    1. Visual stuttering at certain places throughout the game
    This has been the biggest and most frustrating problem for me, and it's one I haven't been able to overcome despite my efforts thus far. Prior to installing the Sneaky Upgrade, I altered the display settings every which way possible, from lowest to highest and back again, and it still didn't solve the issue.
    If you're sure you've tried a low resolution (very low, like 800x600) with all anti-aliasing, bloom etc. switched off both in the game and in the graphics driver, then it's probably due to some driver bug or incompatibility. As Beleg suggests, post your system specs, especially about the graphics card. Also post your Windows version and game version.

A couple of suggestions, which probably won't work: Try enabling the Mouse Improvements tweak. And make sure you're not running in a compatibility mode, or as administrator.

2. Inaccessible "vanilla" saved games after installing Sneaky Upgrade
    Assuming that you had T3 Gold enabled, Cigam and voodoo47 have it right: Vanilla savegames are generally incompatible with T3 Gold and re-using them is not recommended... Even if they appear to be loaded correctly there can be weird effects, like NPCs not being the right kind of NPC. It is possible if you must try it, but don't do it just to compare the choppiness. It's highly unlikely that T3G would affect the choppiness. The Sneaky Upgrade itself shouldn't either as long as you compare equivalent graphics settings.

With the patch installed but T3G disabled, vanilla saves from the unpatched game should be available, of course.

3. Difficulty/AI altered after installing Sneaky Upgrade
    I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, so I apologize - in short, I noticed that after installing the patch the AI is far easier (despite choosing the highest difficulty for each mission) than it had been in the vanilla version
    That should definitely not be the case - if the Difficulty Factor tweak is at 1.0 then the only thing the patch does to the AI awareness is applying the settings for your chosen difficulty in the City sections. Which will make it harder in the City - unless you're playing on Easy, which you're not.

I did a small test just now, finding the spot where the first guard in the Inn mission would hear me jump. It was the same in both the patched and unpatched versions. I'm not ruling out bugs though - can you do a comparison like that yourself, starting from the same savegame in both cases? And if you're still sure there's a difference, upload the save for inspection.

Sneaky Upgrader
    Running on the Nvidia graphics in my laptop I get horrible choppiness both with the patched and unpatched game... On Intel graphics it's fine. Upgrading the Nvidia driver didn't help, neither did a few experiments with the graphics settings. (I first thought setting max pre-rendered frames to 1 helped, but I'm not at all sure.)

Nvidia graphics used to be fine, so if this is your problem a driver downgrade should fix it. I'll send them some feedback, but I don't think they'll care much, unfortunately.

Edit: Tried a few of the 'VHQL' drivers - had to go back to 341.44 before the choppiness disappeared. That driver, on the other hand, makes the game crash on exit...
    Last edited by snobel; 1st Mar 2015 at 09:20.

Responses...

Wow, first, thanks so much for your responses. I've been away for a few days, so I apologize for not responding sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg Cúthalion View Post
    Hi CarThief, the stuttering and perceived lower difficulty/AI awareness should definitely not be there and the SU/Thief 3 Gold AFAIK only rarely touch upon stuff that could cause it (e.g. the SU's vertical sync options which help getting rid of some glitches in the game). Which version of T3 did you install (Steam? GoG? regular DVD?) and what does your hardware look like? Sometimes CPUs and graphic cards can mess things up. Your graphic card's control panel hasn't any sort of post-processing feature for 3D games enabled, has it?

Here's my information:

- I purchased Thief 3 via Steam (so it looks like it's version 1.1.5).

- Windows 7

- AMD A8-3500m APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.50GHz

- I unfortunately don't know a lot about graphics cards and modifying the settings, so I'd need some direction to check anything further, but I never fiddle with the settings and regularly play other games without a problem (just installed and started playing Warframe on Medium display settings and it works great).

- HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC

- 6.00 GB (5.48 GB usable)

- 64-bit operating system

*I did test the absolute range of resolutions and display settings in both the vanilla and patched versions, and the stuttering at points remains.

Quote Originally Posted by snobel View Post
    Running on the Nvidia graphics in my laptop I get horrible choppiness both with the patched and unpatched game... On Intel graphics it's fine. Upgrading the Nvidia driver didn't help, neither did a few experiments with the graphics settings. (I first thought setting max pre-rendered frames to 1 helped, but I'm not at all sure.)

Nvidia graphics used to be fine, so if this is your problem a driver downgrade should fix it. I'll send them some feedback, but I don't think they'll care much, unfortunately.
    If this is the case (needing to downgrade my driver) I'd need some help and direction as I'm not comfortably familiar with graphics cards...I also had a bunch of problems when I first got this computer 4 years ago, and was only able to get to a workable point by chance (it's worked great for the past 3 years, no problems), so I'd be terribly hesitant to disrupt anything.

That should definitely not be the case - if the Difficulty Factor tweak is at 1.0 then the only thing the patch does to the AI awareness is applying the settings for your chosen difficulty in the City sections. Which will make it harder in the City - unless you're playing on Easy, which you're not.

I did a small test just now, finding the spot where the first guard in the Inn mission would hear me jump. It was the same in both the patched and unpatched versions. I'm not ruling out bugs though - can you do a comparison like that yourself, starting from the same savegame in both cases? And if you're still sure there's a difference, upload the save for inspection.

Regarding difficulty differences, I'd be happy to check again and run some comparisons - what I was noticing in Expert, right off the bat, is whereas I would need to sneak behind a guard on the first mission to be able to knock him out without him hearing me, regardless of which surface I was on (other than carpet), I'd be able to walk up behind the same guards without them hearing me in the patched versions, also in Expert.

Can you let me know how to go about uploading the saved game comparisons for you to check? Just not sure where the file would be, and if there's an easy way to mark the files for both the vanilla and patched versions, so I know which ones to upload (if you have any suggestions for an upload service, I'd appreciate that as well!)

Also, again, just wanted to thank you guys for your help, as it means a lot to me. I'd hate to have to give up on a game that I'd been looking forward to playing as much as this one - I also haven't really been able to enjoy other games since I first started playing the Thief series, so I'm not sure what I'd do with myself!

Sneaky Upgrader
    Quote Originally Posted by CarThief View Post
    I purchased Thief 3 via Steam (so it looks like it's version 1.1.5).
    It's version 1.1 - the "5" is tagged on by the patch.

If this is the case (needing to downgrade my driver) I'd need some help and direction as I'm not comfortably familiar with graphics cards
    Since you don't have Nvidia graphics it's probably not related to the issue I had.

Regarding difficulty differences, I'd be happy to check again and run some comparisons - what I was noticing in Expert, right off the bat, is whereas I would need to sneak behind a guard on the first mission to be able to knock him out without him hearing me, regardless of which surface I was on (other than carpet), I'd be able to walk up behind the same guards without them hearing me in the patched versions, also in Expert.
    By first mission you mean the Rutherford Castle mission? If you currently have the patch installed, make sure all the mods are disabled. Then find one guard whom you can knock out without effort. Make a save there, before the knock-out, facing the guard. Then uninstall the patch, load the same (newest) save and verify that it is now harder.

Can you let me know how to go about uploading the saved game comparisons for you to check? Just not sure where the file would be, and if there's an easy way to mark the files for both the vanilla and patched versions, so I know which ones to upload
    In the SneakyTweaker there's an option (on the Tweaks page) to have savegames in clear text. If you enable that and hit apply it'll ask if existing saves should be converted. Doing this is probably a good idea.

Then find your savegames through the Sneaky Upgrade start menu group. A savegame in T3 is a folder, after the conversion above the folder is named after the map and the date/time of saving. Find the one you did for the test and zip it up.

if you have any suggestions for an upload service, I'd appreciate that as well!
    Using one of those online backup services which give you a few GB for free is nice for stuff like this. (No ads!) Dropbox is popular, I use copy.com myself. You can also mail it to g.taffer at mail.com.

I appreciate the feedback and I'll work on verifying the difficulty stuff for you - any other ideas (from anyone?) about the stuttering?

The farthest I've gotten in the game so far is within the first city mission, when you come upon the two people discussing robbing the Hammerites (and you steal the map from the guy's belt). That's actually the spot where the stuttering was the absolute worst - to the point where I just wasn't enjoying the game anymore.

It's an occasional thing, and happens at specific points in the game, which I'm assuming has to do with how much activity or visual effects there are within a specific spot (big, expansive sections with lots of stuff going on seem to match the stuttering/slowdown).

Could that have anything to do with memory or performance issues? I have low memory right now, but as I said, I can still run Warframe on medium settings with no problems whatsoever.

Would appreciate any help or ideas that anyone can offer.

*EDIT:

Ugh, looks like this has actually been a chronic issue with Windows 7 users over the years. This person explained the problem with a bit more clarity (I'm experiencing the same thing):

"Now, all goes well until microstutter raises its ugly head. It`s similar to what the OP describes - sometimes things get choppy, usually near source of light indoors. But not always. Mostly visible when strafe-circling an object, a chair for example.

I don`t know what to think because of similar problem in modern games - there was a mod that dealt with it in FO3, some tweaks in Bioshock, and I still have it in original STALKER.
    It`s not game breaking, just a minor aesthetic thing - I`ve graphics OCD though and find it extremely annoying.

Anybody else observed such symptoms? " (http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135645)

I'll make a thread elsewhere on the forums, as it's becoming apparent that this isn't really related to the patches...if anyone can suggest anything, or is familiar with these problems, please drop me a line here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...96#post2281496
    Last edited by CarThief; 6th Mar 2015 at 11:32.

Hey folks. I am having a strange problem with my save games and hopefully they aren't just trash at this point. I just beat the pagan camp mission and am in Garret's home. When I try to enter the South Quarter it loads me into an old day 1 state with the opal. It's like it's loading an old save when it loads into this area.

I am using Sneaky Update Fat 1.1.5 with the texture packs, Thief Gold and the briefing videos enabled. I tried with only Thief Gold enabled as well.

Here are my saves. The top two saves are at the same point.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/4m...v2yohg/save.7z

Sneaky Upgrader
    Since it's a game day issue, and so most likely T3G related, let's take it over here. Edit: Having had a brief look I don't think that assumption holds. So let's keep it here...

I'll have a look and try to fix your latest save. I'm sure Beleg Cúthalion will want to look into it as well.
    Last edited by snobel; 9th Mar 2015 at 12:33.

Sneaky Upgrader
    Here's your "Garrett's Building" save, hopefully fixed. Somehow a couple of superfluous files were added to the save, messing up the load of the South Quarter map.

Using your earlier save I did a sprint through the Pagan level in cheat mode and made a new "Garrett's Building" save. There were no problems continuing from that. Comparing the two saves revealed that your save contained a Castle and a SouthQuarter file, which were not in the new save. I deleted them and 'fixed' the save by copying in the SaveManifest file from the new save (otherwise the fixed save would refuse to load). I've verified that I could complete the paw/chalice objective and continue on to the next map.

I guess this must be an original bug, although I'm not sure how it's triggered - related to save frequency, maybe? Did you play the Pagan level without saving, except at the very beginning?

Here's your "Garrett's Building" save, hopefully fixed. Somehow a couple of superfluous files were added to the save, messing up the load of the South Quarter map.

Using your earlier save I did a sprint through the Pagan level in cheat mode and made a new "Garrett's Building" save. There were no problems continuing from that. Comparing the two saves revealed that your save contained a Castle and a SouthQuarter file, which were not in the new save. I deleted them and 'fixed' the save by copying in the SaveManifest file from the new save (otherwise the fixed save would refuse to load). I've verified that I could complete the paw/chalice objective and continue on to the next map.

I guess this must be an original bug, although I'm not sure how it's triggered - related to save frequency, maybe? Did you play the Pagan level without saving, except at the very beginning?
    I quicksaved frequently during the Pagan mission. Then made a fresh full save once in Garrett's Building after completing the mission. That's how I've been playing the game overall.

The problem did seem to occur during/after the Pagan mission. The Church mission completed without issue.

This could be my fault. I have been archiving the save directory and using it on other computers over the past week. I've just been overwriting the save directory as I copy it around, instead of deleting it first. I was unaware of how the game uses multiple files for each "save". Maybe something got out of sync. That doesn't seem possible but who knows.

Thanks for the help!

That's interesting - I can't take credit for the "mouse improvements" though. Those are from the T3 tweaks thread and were also in the original MP. So if that's all that's needed then sticking this in user.ini:
    Code:
    [Flesh]
    DynVPScale=3000
    DynVPMinRotationRate=3000
    MouseLagThreshold=0
    ...will probably make it work also for the unpatched game. You could also look for those options in DXIW's default.ini...
    And it works.
    And you're a GOD

DEIW with HBAO+ and no AO flickering thanks to you (with T3 HBAO+ compatibility bit value)

Somehow a couple of superfluous files were added to the save, messing up the load of the South Quarter map.
    I remember this from years ago when TDS savegames contained files from maps that had been visited before the current one. I had assumed that they were there to store progress in these other maps but today I can imagine they are artefacts from an earlier savegame mechanic. Still, one should try to e.g. attract a guard in SM Plaza, then go to SM proper, save, delete any SM Plaza files that might be in the save (incl. doing the save manifest tweak if necessary, but I assume it's not in this case?), return to SM Plaza and see if the guard is still waiting for you?

Sneaky Upgrader
    Quote Originally Posted by lowenz View Post
    DEIW with HBAO+ and no AO flickering thanks to you (with T3 HBAO+ compatibility bit value)
    Glad to hear you got it working, and thanks for the deification.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg Cúthalion View Post
    I remember this from years ago when TDS savegames contained files from maps that had been visited before the current one. I had assumed that they were there to store progress in these other maps but today I can imagine they are artefacts from an earlier savegame mechanic.
    Yes, it could be standard Unreal2 stuff that they modified. The most important game state is probably in the -Flags and -Data files, but the .wgs files are significantly bigger, and for the proper missions they're definitely in use.

Still, one should try to e.g. attract a guard in SM Plaza, then go to SM proper, save, delete any SM Plaza files that might be in the save (incl. doing the save manifest tweak if necessary, but I assume it's not in this case?), return to SM Plaza and see if the guard is still waiting for you?
    Experiments like that would be interesting, but right now they're difficult because the SaveManifest contains a checksum/hash of the filenames, which means that it can't just be changed with a hex editor. At some point I'll try to figure out which hash is used, or maybe make a 'force load' option for savegames...

Sneaky Upgrader
    Thanks to swaaye's discovery that a missing mouse cursor texture will make the game fall back on a standard desktop cursor, there's hopefully now a fix for this bug.

This SU pre-release will detect if the system font size is larger than a configurable value and enable the fallback in that case. It uses the standard T3 mouse cursor too, so hopefully there's not much difference in appearance...

If you have this issue please give it a try - especially to see if the default value works for you, or if you have to lower it. But also look for flicker in the cursor and any other weirdness.

Even if you don't have the issue but wouldn't mind a bit of testing you can activate the fallback by setting the DPI value to 0 in the Advanced page of the tweaker.

Edit: Small update to make the fallback cursor active by default. Also, the fallback cursor image now has a white pixel at the tip so that it's clear when the fix is active.
    Last edited by snobel; 15th Mar 2015 at 06:17.
    Widescreen and tweaks patches: The Sneaky Upgrade for Thief 3, the Visible Upgrade for Deus Ex 2

Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38131415161718192021222328333843485358 ... LastLast