TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7121722273237424752535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1550

Thread: Sneaky Upgrade: Unofficial patch for Thief 3

Snobel,

Just played around with the new beta in the post above. I have all mods from the sneaky tweaker enabled. These changes below work nicely:

a) Arrow trails are back! Even with the new gray trails - thank you snobel & Adsk1 (for the suggestions to snobel)!
    b) More options for the hud in the minimalist project:

Health bar classic shields vs the TDS style - thank you!
    Light gem/compass classic vs the TDS style - thank you!

Critical feedback:

a) The health bar showing / hiding when the minimalist project is enabled: When using the "classic" hud: the health bar does not autohide, but when using the "minimalist" hud the health bar will hide. Would you add an option to hide or show the health bars that applies to each version instead?

b) When using this new beta, I cannot get the new playstyles to work at all (I have it enabled & toggled it on and off several times, & tried starting a new game). The game uses the old difficulties no matter what I do. Also, everytime I get spotted by guards, the mission fails. And this is on "easy".

c) I have issues with my game resolution randomly changing. When I performed a fresh install, I launched the sneaky version of the game executable & modified the video options, etc. I launched the game and the resolution was not changed. I exited, launched the original game executable, changed the video options, exited, and then launched the sneaky game executable. The resolution was fine until i either quit & restarted a game or if I completed a mission & started a new one. Then the game resolution would change to something different.

Need help:

I do not fully understand the positions of hud elements in this game. For example the lockpicking hud defualt:

[LockPickHUDWindow]
    Type=T3LockpickHUDWindow
    Width=80
    Height=80
    Scale_X=1.0
    Scale_Y=1.0
    Scale_Z=1.0
    Pos_X=-115
    Pos_Y=-44
    Pos_Z=0
    Placement_X=RIGHT
    Placement_Y=BOTTOM

To get the hud where I want it, I used the following by guessing:

Pos_X=0
    Pos_Y=0

a) Is x the horizontal & y the vertical? What about Pos_Z - what is this referring to?
    b) Where are the dimensions referenced from. For example if I change Pos_X to 100. 100 from what reference location on the game screen (I.E. where exactly is 0,0)?
    c) Is 0,0 reference location the same for every hud element or is it affected by the placement line?
    Last edited by Estel Randir; 3rd Mar 2019 at 02:02.

Sneaky Upgrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Estel Randir View Post
    When using the "classic" hud: the health bar does not autohide, but when using the "minimalist" hud the health bar will hide.
    That's because the classic HUD is emulating the classic Thief games, which didn't hide the health bar.

Would you add an option to hide or show the health bars that applies to each version instead?
    If it can be done easily and cleanly, then yes.

When using this new beta, I cannot get the new playstyles to work at all (I have it enabled & toggled it on and off several times, & tried starting a new game). The game uses the old difficulties no matter what I do.
    I think there's a bug with applying the values in the MP-Default_diff.ini file. It affects the movement speed too. Investigating...

Also, everytime I get spotted by guards, the mission fails. And this is on "easy".
    Hmm, this sounds like a separate issue - will check.

I have issues with my game resolution randomly changing. [...] I exited, launched the original game executable, changed the video options, exited, and then launched the sneaky game executable. The resolution was fine until i either quit & restarted a game or if I completed a mission & started a new one. Then the game resolution would change to something different.
    There's a couple of gotchas: First, the original, unpatched exe and the SU one use different settings for the resolution, because otherwise the extended range could make the original exe crash. The SU one is in the Screen section of SneakyOptions.ini. Second, if you have the tweak tool open in the background, change the resolution in the game and then click Apply or OK on the tweaker, then the resolution you had before is reinstated, because the SneakyOptions.ini file is written out in full. Hopefully this will be improved at some point. For now, it's best to keep the tweaker closed while running the game.

If you still think there's a bug affecting resolution, try to find a way to reproduce it. (There are no changes since 1.1.9.1 that are likely to affect how the resolution setting is handled.)

a) Is x the horizontal & y the vertical? What about Pos_Z - what is this referring to? [...] Where are the dimensions referenced from. [...] Is 0,0 reference location the same for every hud element or is it affected by the placement line?
    Checking a few things I can see that I don't really remember enough to advise you - sorry. But x is horzontal, y is vertical and z is perpendicular to the screen. E.g. you can hide an element using a Pos_Z that is behind the camera. In general, the position in a section of T3UI.ini is relative to the parent section. Settings in a parent section can apply to child sections as well - The Scale_X/Y/Z ones do, IIRC. Don't expect things to be consistent, because some settings may be ignored because of original code changes and others are overridden by the SU patches. (You can see which ones if you record a Sneaky.log in Spam mode. Note that for the HUD, many override values depend on the aspect ratio!)

To make sure that I got a fresh start: I uninstalled the sneaky upgrade, then uninstalled thief. I deleted any left over folders. I then reinstalled the game. Then installed the new sneaky upgrade beta. I did not open the sneaky tweaker. I ran the original thief executable, changed my resolution & some options, exited. Then I ran the sneaky upgrade executable to see that the resolution & options stayed. They did. I then ran the sneaky tweaker.

When I ran the game again, I ran into the following issues:

1) I still cannot get the new playstyles to show up in the menu. When you go into the game menu, the old difficulty levels are shown. Along with this other odd behavior occurs. When I choose any difficulty, when I enter the game & look at my objectives, I see restrictions that are not part of the difficulty level that I chose. For example, normal shows restrictions like "kill 4 combatants", easy shows restrictions like "finish in 30 mins". Also other restrictions like "do not get caught" "do not let bodies get discovered". I think the new playstyles and the old difficulty levels are cross referencing each other. Something is crossed up.

2) I was able to take screenshots very nicely. Towards the end of the last install & now this one, they turn out all black. Is there some video option or SU option that can cause this?

Sneaky Upgrader
    I still cannot get the new playstyles to show up in the menu. When you go into the game menu, the old difficulty levels are shown
    In the tweaker, on the MP Gameplay page, is "use playstyles" checked? There should be a file, C:\ProgramData\Thief 3 Sneaky Upgrade\Installed Mods\Minimalist Project\Gameplay\Content\T3\Books\English\String_Tags\UI.sch. Open it and search for "difficulty" - you should see "Play Style" near the first hit. If the file's not there, look in the folder in the same location.

when I enter the game & look at my objectives, I see restrictions that are not part of the difficulty level that I chose. For example, normal shows restrictions like "kill 4 combatants"
    Those are indeed for the playstyles. (Normal being 'Assassin'). I've found a problem with the main MP gamesys when using the playstyles - in spite of your chosen setting it looks like it's always running on Expert (which is the playstyle 'Ghost', which explains why the mission fails when you're seen).

At this point I've no idea about the cause, so it may take some time to fix. The other bug I mentioned has been found and fixed - it wasn't related to this.

I think the new playstyles and the old difficulty levels are cross referencing each other. Something is crossed up.
    You're probably actually using the playstyles mode, but with the texts being wrong for whatever reason, and then the gamesys bug confusing things.

I was able to take screenshots very nicely. Towards the end of the last install & now this one, they turn out all black. Is there some video option or SU option that can cause this?
    You can try with or without the local d3d8.dll, or borderless windowed mode instead of fullscreen. (Everything works for me, both the screenshot function in the SU and the normal "print screen" clipboard function.)

Regarding the difficulty levels / new playstyles:

I forgot to specify, the issue was happening when the new playstyles were enabled. If I disabled them, then choose one of the old difficulties, the in game objectives now match. When I enable the new playstyles, the old difficulty menus show up, but then when in game, all the weirdness I mentioned happens.

Quote Originally Posted by snobel View Post
    In the tweaker, on the MP Gameplay page, is "use playstyles" checked? There should be a file, C:\ProgramData\Thief 3 Sneaky Upgrade\Installed Mods\Minimalist Project\Gameplay\Content\T3\Books\English\String_Tags\UI.sch. Open it and search for "difficulty" - you should see "Play Style" near the first hit. If the file's not there, look in the folder in the same location.
    I opened the folder & toggled the new playstyle option on and off. When enabled, yes the fie is there. When toggled off, the file is removed. I visually saw it remove / add them.

You can try with or without the local d3d8.dll, or borderless windowed mode instead of fullscreen. (Everything works for me, both the screenshot function in the SU and the normal "print screen" clipboard function.)
    I simply removed the d3d8.dll & the screenshots work again. I cannot keep up anymore with what old version of directx / old game have specific issues. I have to look it up on a case by case basis these days. I simply mess with too many old games.

Is there an easy way to export the tweaker settings to a new install without having to run the tweaker & recheck the options again? I know there are several places where the SneakyOptions_diff.ini is placed. I guess I could copy the entire directory where the mod is placed and make sure the new mod is installed into the same paths?

Thanks for your continued work =).
    Last edited by Estel Randir; 3rd Mar 2019 at 16:50.

Can anyone help me with this. I am trying to modify the font / color of the font below the item in the lower right corner (health potion text) of the screenshot below. I am using all mods in the sneaky upgrade. All the game hud changes to the T3UI I have successfully made are to the one in the minimalist project folder. That same T3UI, I have tried to modify the following but I cannot get the text below the health potion to change.

[ItemTextWindow]
    Type=MetaReaderTextWindow
    Active=VISIBLE
    Font=Papyrus14 <------------ This does nothing, but should change the text font below the health potion?
    Pos_Y=-18
    Pos_X=-30
    TextColor_R=200 <------------ This does nothing, but should change the font color below the health potion?
    TextColor_G=200 <------------ This does nothing, but should change the font color below the health potion?
    TextColor_B=200 <------------ This does nothing, but should change the font color below the health potion?
    Width=300
    Height=40
    ChildWindow_0=ItemHilightBG
    TextPrefix=dc=255,255,255 font=Papyrus23 <-- this does change the font / color of font of the "1" in the upper left of the potion

3-Healthbar-Item-Hud-2
    Last edited by Estel Randir; 3rd Mar 2019 at 22:11.

Sneaky Upgrader
    I still cannot get the new playstyles to show up in the menu.
    This is a screw-up on my part: To get more of the cosmetic changes into the GUI part of the MP, I've added a UI.sch file there without realizing that it would take precedence over the file in Gamplay. As you're using both parts of MP, just delete it from the GUI part.

Is there an easy way to export the tweaker settings to a new install without having to run the tweaker & recheck the options again? I know there are several places where the SneakyOptions_diff.ini is placed. I guess I could copy the entire directory where the mod is placed and make sure the new mod is installed into the same paths?
    Backing up is the only way to preserve all configuration.

I am trying to modify the font / color of the font below the item in the lower right corner (health potion text) of the screenshot below.
    That text has a window of its own, IIRC.

That text has a window of its own, IIRC.
    Found it! It was under Options.ini in the [Font Mapping] section under ; custom fonts. I just edited the point values. It works nicely. Later, I will try to learn to create my own custom font if I have the patience.

By the way, something about the playstyle descriptions has always bugged me. When starting a new mission & choose Assasin, the description screen does not say you must kill 4 people, do not get discovered, do not let bodies get discovered. You only find this out when you have entered the mission and check restrictions under objectives. In fact it is this way with at least 2 of the playstyles. Do you see this issue as well? This is not specific to this new patch. It has been this way for a long time that I can remember.
    Last edited by Estel Randir; 5th Mar 2019 at 00:47.

Sneaky Upgrader
    OK, it looks like things are back on track. You can now override individual texts, through _diff.sch files. So both MP Gameplay and MP GUI can manipulate texts in UI.sch now, without conflicts. Also, there's no bug in the MP Gameplay gamesys after all, as far as I can tell. New beta probably tomorrow.

Also, everytime I get spotted by guards, the mission fails. And this is on "easy".
    Hopefully you mean it fails on Normal/Assassin here? I've verified that the SU version of the MP behaves the same as the original MP with the unpatched game. Assassin and Ghost has a "do not be seen" restriction while Cut-Purse and Thief do not.

I've found a problem with the main MP gamesys when using the playstyles - in spite of your chosen setting it looks like it's always running on Expert (which is the playstyle 'Ghost', which explains why the mission fails when you're seen).
    This turned out not to be the case. Like in Thief 1-2, MP always uses the same numerical difficulty settings for Normal and Hard etc. So it's not a problem, but unfortunate from a mod-the-mod perspective, because you can't change it through the .ini file values.

Later, I will try to learn to create my own custom font if I have the patience.
    The process is easy enough but it'll probably take some experimenting to get it to look good everywhere.

By the way, something about the playstyle descriptions has always bugged me. When starting a new mission & choose Assasin, the description screen does not say you must kill 4 people, do not get discovered, do not let bodies get discovered. You only find this out when you have entered the mission and check restrictions under objectives. In fact it is this way with at least 2 of the playstyles. Do you see this issue as well? This is not specific to this new patch. It has been this way for a long time that I can remember.
    This is indeed quite confusing. I'll see if it's fixable.

Edit: On Ghost/Expert, all the restrictions show up properly. I think this issue is a side effect of the always-on-expert thing. So as a first attempt, I'll try to revert that.
    Last edited by snobel; 5th Mar 2019 at 13:08.

Hey snobel, I forgot to ask... why does editing the NPC health seem to do nothing? Last time you told me to put it in the user.ini and I did and edited what I needed, but enemies still felt as weak as normal. I want tough undead!

Hopefully you mean it fails on Normal/Assassin here? I've verified that the SU version of the MP behaves the same as the original MP with the unpatched game. Assassin and Ghost has a "do not be seen" restriction while Cut-Purse and Thief do not.
    This was when everything was all mixed up. I had no clue what difficulty or playstyle was being used. But you say it is fixed now =).

Can anyone tell me how to change the font color of the text that goes below an item or weapon? The hud window that controls the location is in the T3UI.ini. To change the font size, I had to dig through the Default.ini, custom fonts section. But I see no where to change the font color. I have even added font color options to where they could be with no effect.
    Last edited by Estel Randir; 6th Mar 2019 at 01:56.

Hello snobel

I'm building a Thief 3 package for my Linux distribution (through wine), so Linux users could play this game on their computers with Archlinux.
    I've already tested the game with your Sneaky Upgrade patch on my operating system and it works perfectly! (thank you very much!).
    To build this linux package in a clean way I need your patch in a .zip file, to decompress it on the root of the instalation directory in such a way this operation overwrites old files, add new files and leaves the installarion correctly patched.
    Of course, users will not be able to make choices in installation time because there won't be a "windows installation wizard", so this zip file should contain all the MODs you already deliver in your windows installer and english language configuration for the game/FMSel.

Could you please upload such file?. I'd be very grateful.
    Maybe I'll need a bit more of your help on this subject before the linux package is done, but I hope this is all I need.
    I'll be glad to share this package with you and with all the ttlg community when it is done.
    Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you again for your great work!

Sneaky Upgrader
    Can anyone tell me how to change the font color of the text that goes below an item or weapon?
    Have a look at ItemDescWindow and WeaponDescWindow in T3UI.ini. If it's not set there, then it must be part of the relevant texts in (probably) UI.sch.

Quote Originally Posted by aerosq View Post
    I'm building a Thief 3 package for my Linux distribution (through wine), so Linux users could play this game on their computers with Archlinux.
    Interesting...

To build this linux package in a clean way I need your patch in a .zip file, to decompress it on the root of the instalation directory in such a way this operation overwrites old files, add new files and leaves the installarion correctly patched.
    Sure - do you want the files from the last release or those from the upcoming (and finally relatively stable) beta?

Sneaky Upgrader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Frohman View Post
    Hey snobel, I forgot to ask... why does editing the NPC health seem to do nothing? Last time you told me to put it in the user.ini and I did and edited what I needed, but enemies still felt as weak as normal. I want tough undead!
    You have the MP Gameplay mod enabeled, right? Then placing the values in User.ini won't work, because they're overridden by those in the MP-Default_diff.ini file in the mod's System folder. So you can edit them there. Apparently, when using playstyles, only the Expert values are used - I'm currently trying to revert that.

Note that contrary to the real .ini files, it's important that the values there can be detected as floats - so if you want to use an integer value, add ".0" to it - e.g. "2.0", not "2".

Have a look at ItemDescWindow and WeaponDescWindow in T3UI.ini. If it's not set there, then it must be part of the relevant texts in (probably) UI.sch.
    In the ItemDescWindow and WeaponDescWindow there is no font color lines. I have had success adding the following to several places to change the font color:

TextColor_R=200
    TextColor_G=200
    TextColor_B=200

But this has no effect for either the ItemDescWindow and WeaponDescWindow. The window says "Type=MetaReaderTextWindow" instead of "Type=TextWindow". Would this be the reason? The other windows where I had success changing the font color were "Type=TextWindow".

I also see nothing in the UI.sch other than lines of text for different languages.

ISure - do you want the files from the last release or those from the upcoming (and finally relatively stable) beta?
    The upcoming beta files would be okay.
    Later, for future releases, we'll look for an automated method.

Is there anything else i would have to take into account to make this work after the decompression? i.e.: editing a file (think of it as if it was a windows installation).

Thank you!

Sneaky Upgrader
    I have had success adding the following to several places to change the font color:
    In some cases you can add it to a TextPrefix value in the form <dc=R,G,B>. But that won't work when they're defined as part of the texts themselves.

I also see nothing in the UI.sch other than lines of text for different languages.
    The weapons and items are in Inventory.sch.

Edit: If I have time, I'll try moving those font and colour tags from the .sch file to the TextPrefix entries. It's a bit simpler that way.

Quote Originally Posted by aerosq View Post
    Is there anything else i would have to take into account to make this work after the decompression? i.e.: editing a file (think of it as if it was a windows installation).
    You need to run a small tool in order to rebuild the T3 Gold block files. And you need to set the paths for mods and FMs in SneakyOptions.ini, but if there's no install-time configurability, then you can of course do that before packing it.

Would you mind checking if using the Inno Setup Unpacker on the Windows installer is good enough for your purposes? It would save me a few big uploads if you could get what you need there and pack it up again the way you want it...

After unpacking, things look a bit confusing, but here's what you need:

• {app} - content should be copied into the game install. You should back up the existing T3.exe (and possibly d3d8.dll) first
    • {code_GetModInstallPath} - the mods. For each subfolder, remove the {...} postfix, which is a work-around for an Inno Setup bug / unfortunate feature. The mods are normally installed to C:\ProgramData\Thief 3 Sneaky Upgrade\Installed Mods but you can choose another location as long as you set it in SneakyOptions.ini
    • {commonappdata} - normally goes into C:\ProgramData\Thief 3 Sneaky Upgrade, but you'll probably only want the two readme files
    • {reg_HKLM} - deep down you'll find the SneakyOptions.ini file with the default settings. As you can see from the path, it must be placed in a folder named Options, in the path specified by the game's SaveGamePath registry value
    • {tmp} - the rebuild_ibt.exe tool for restoring T3G block files is here

One thing that's not recovered by the unpacker is a list of md5 checksums for verifying the rebuilt block files. But I can post them here.

Would you mind checking if using the Inno Setup Unpacker on the Windows installer is good enough for your purposes? It would save me a few big uploads if you could get what you need there and pack it up again the way you want it...
    Of course i will!
    Now I'm at work, so I'll try it by the night and will give you feedback (and probably, make some question).

How do I have to use rebuild_ibt.exe in the installation?
    I have taken a look at rebuild_ibt.exe --help output but it is still unclear to me.
    Keep in mind that I do not know yet the internal structure of the game (file purposes).
    Thanks in advance!

Sneaky Upgrader
    The game's .ibt files are block files that contain various resources like textures and scripts. The T3 Gold mod has its own block files, but the resources they contain are very similar, or identical to, the resources in the original .ibt files.

So before inclusion in the installer, the T3G block files are stripped of those similar resources, zeroing them out - that way they'll compress into almost nothing. In that state they get the extension .cbt.

The tool restores the resources using the game's original block files, turning .cbt files back into .ibt. You'll need to call it for every .cbt file in the T3 Gold mod. Here's an example using one file:

Optional: Supply the path to the original game's .ibt files and verify their integrity:
    Code:
    $ ls
    Auldale1.cbt  rebuild_ibt.exe*

$ ./rebuild_ibt.exe /c/Games/Thief3/CONTENT/T3/Maps --check-stock
    All OK.
    Rebuild the T3G .ibt file without verifying the result:
    Code:
    $ ./rebuild_ibt.exe '/c/Games/Thief3/CONTENT/T3/Maps' ./Auldale1.cbt
    All OK.

$ ls
    Auldale1.cbt  Auldale1.ibt  rebuild_ibt.exe*

$ rm Auldale1.ibt
    Rebuild and verify, and delete the .cbt file after successful verification:
    Code:
    $ ./rebuild_ibt.exe --delete-cbt  --check-rebuilt=76b0cc0c0f92b03cf0851d58ed0d3e9b '/c/Games/Thief3/CONTENT/T3/Maps' ./Auldale1.cbt
    All OK.

$ ls
    Auldale1.ibt  rebuild_ibt.exe*
    (Using git bash on Windows here.)

Snobel,
    Thank you for all the dedication you put into the last explanation. Bash is the default shell in Linux, so the examples are more than appropriate.
    I will report the advances later.

The weapons and items are in Inventory.sch.

Edit: If I have time, I'll try moving those font and colour tags from the .sch file to the TextPrefix entries. It's a bit simpler that way.
    Found them! Thanks. Yes, I hate the way the developers mucked up the UI in this game. They made stuff more difficult than was necessary, I think.

If I locate two hud items in the same location - the lockpicking hud in the lower right corner & the items icons (health potions, etc), is it possible to make the items icons clear/hide when the lockpicking hud pops up? And if possible, make the items icon reappear when the lockpicking hud clears? What exactly would I have to modify for this to happen?

[LockPickHUDWindow]
    Type=T3LockpickHUDWindow
    Width=80
    Height=80
    Scale_X=0.6
    Scale_Y=0.6
    Scale_Z=0.6
    Pos_X=0
    Pos_Y=0
    Pos_Z=0
    Placement_X=RIGHT
    Placement_Y=BOTTOM
    Selectable=FALSE
    Active=NOT
    ChildWindow_0=LockPickHUDToolWindowStage
    ChildWindow_1=LockPickHUDToolWindowPick
    ChildWindow_2=LockPickHUDStageWindow1
    ChildWindow_3=LockPickHUDStageWindow2
    ChildWindow_4=LockPickHUDStageWindow3
    ChildWindow_5=LockPickHUDStageWindow4
    ChildWindow_6=LockPickHUDStageWindow5
    ChildWindow_7=LockPickHUDStageWindow6
    ChildWindow_8=T3UILights.ini:LockpickLight1
    ;InputLayerName=Lockpick

[ItemCycleWindow]
    Type=T3ItemCycleWindow
    Placement_X=RIGHT
    Placement_Y=BOTTOM
    Scale_X=0.6
    Scale_Y=0.6
    Scale_Z=0.6
    Width=200
    Height=200
    Pos_X=0
    Pos_Y=0
    NormalPos_X=170
    NormalPos_Y=170
    Active=VISIBLE
    GearRotation_Pitch=22000
    SettleSpeed=0
    SettleStartDist=0
    SettleDecay=0
    GearAnimTime=0
    DeEquipText=
    DeEquipTextColor_R=91
    DeEquipTextColor_G=84
    DeEquipTextColor_B=65
    PrevPrevSlot=PrevPrevItemWindow
    PreviousSlot=PreviousItemWindow
    CurrentSlot=CurrentItemWindow
    NextSlot=NextItemWindow
    NextNextSlot=NextNextItemWindow
    HilightWindow=ItemHilightWindow
    ItemDescWindow=ItemDescWindow
    ChildWindow_0=ItemCycleLight
    Scale_X=0.7
    Scale_Y=0.7
    Scale_Z=0.7

Sneaky Upgrader
    If I locate two hud items in the same location - the lockpicking hud in the lower right corner & the items icons (health potions, etc), is it possible to make the items icons clear/hide when the lockpicking hud pops up
    I don't think so - not without code changes.

There's a new beta out.

I managed to fix the thing with MP playstyle objectives and restrictions not showing up. There were 5 missing texts, 3 were off-by-one errors, which were easy to fix. The last two (for the MinKill and MinBlackjack properties) were just not handled at all. So I had to clone and adapt some original code. There's an option to switch that part of the fix off, just in case it has issues...

Moving the font tags etc. from Inventory.sch to the TextPrefix entries didn't work out. There are similar tags in the code so the only way to get something else is to add new tags before the text.

Good afternoon, snobel.

Within the directories corresponding to the MODs
    - Briefing Videos
    - Thief 3 Gold
    there's a SneakyOptions_diff.ini file.
    I guess these are incremental updates to SneakyOptions.ini that need to be applied to the file. Do I have to apply these updates on my own before packing the files? Do I simply apply them concatenating the content? or are they updates that SneakyTweaker applies according to the configuration that the user makes.

Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7121722273237424752535455565758596061 ... LastLast