TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Shadow Plans (17-03-2012)

Thanks, Ricebug! Nice mission.

d. 2014
    now on mission 2 got a map, is there a blackjack anywhere,i need one,also i need lockpicks,can any one please help,i had to give up on the black frog due to the bug with the lever in mission 4

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    now on mission 2 got a map, is there a blackjack anywhere,i need one,also i need lockpicks,can any one please help,i had to give up on the black frog due to the bug with the lever in mission 4
    Just read the notes the pagan beggar gave you & explore the city.

spoiler:

The weapon shop is near the market place.
    The map & other supplies can be found in a magic shop. Which you cannot get into directly, think like a thief.

Can anyone give me hint on where to find the beggars friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
    Just read the notes the pagan beggar gave you & explore the city.

spoiler:

The weapon shop is near the market place.
    The map & other supplies can be found in a magic shop. Which you cannot get into directly, think like a thief.

Can anyone give me hint on where to find the beggars friend?
    The beggars friend, and I hope you mean pagan contact.... As soon as you start the mission go straight ahead and you'll eventually come to a bridge. He'll be standing there... Get the scroll from his hand and read it.

Again... Congrats on the release Terry... Don't quit on us... You did great..

...i had to give up on the black frog due to the bug with the lever in mission 4
    Ooh...feel the pain. Every FM author uploads his work with much trepidation, even though it may have passed a grueling beta-test. The first few days he/she checks the forums to see if anyone "broke" their mission or found something the testers missed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    The beggars friend, and I hope you mean pagan contact.... As soon as you start the mission go straight ahead and you'll eventually come to a bridge. He'll be standing there... Get the scroll from his hand and read it.
    No thats not who I meant :-| The beggar is your pagan contact, I have already found him, i am looking for
    spoiler:

his missing friend (who planned the city), or should I rather say: His ring.
    Last edited by Chiron; 19th Mar 2012 at 11:12.

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrilliant View Post
    thanks a lot i mssed that,now i can get going again

@Chiron: From the pagan contact retrace your steps towards the start. One of the doors which was closed earlier will now open.

Quote Originally Posted by ffox View Post
    @Chiron: From the pagan contact retrace your steps towards the start. One of the doors which was closed earlier will now open.
    Thank you, but
    spoiler:

I'd appreciate if you could be more precise?
    The only door I can open is the one I used to get into the mages first floor, where the map & stuff
    was...
    There also is a frobbable guard which puzzles me...

Thank you, but
    spoiler:
    I'd appreciate if you could be more precise? The only door I can open is the one I used to get into the mages first floor, where the map & stuff was... There also is a frobbable guard which puzzles me...
    If you've already found the pagan contact, look at your map. Find the bar (towards the map's center). From the bar, go North. When you enter the zig-zag passageway, the door you're looking for will be on your right. It's one of those barred metal doors.
    Frob the AI when you approach them.

@Ricebug

Thank you. That was the door I was looking for.

spoiler:

What was Varga doing down there? What Map is he talking about?

The Guard does nothing when I frob it, though.

His very own abandoned map - I guess - which has been finally put to good use by Ricebug.
    Ricebug, I really like your humor. The newbie archer in mission 1 was a good one as well.

The Guard does nothing when I frob it, though.
    Once you've frobbed a guard, they will only speak once. After that, further frobbing won't elicit further remarks. You probably had your sound turned way down or something.

upper windows

Poor old Garrett has one stiff neck, i see windows way up high but can't seem to find a way to get to them. Anyone got a clue for me?

Thanks

I'm really enjoying this mission. I am having a problem when trying to mantle. In the second mission. The window near Gregory Circle where Garrett says " just passing through ladies"

I can't mantle into the window. I try to get over the flower box, but keep falling.

I've never had this problem before. Is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by maloo View Post
    Poor old Garrett has one stiff neck, i see windows way up high but can't seem to find a way to get to them. Anyone got a clue for me?

Thanks
    Some windows are later accessable from another angle.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenus1 View Post
    I'm really enjoying this mission. I am having a problem when trying to mantle. In the second mission. The window near Gregory Circle where Garrett says " just passing through ladies"

I can't mantle into the window. I try to get over the flower box, but keep falling.

I've never had this problem before. Is it just me?
    You need to find the right angle to make the jump. All windows are accessable, but sometimes it takes more than one try. If I remember corrrectly you need to crawl down and then make the jump over.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by maloo View Post

Thanks
    If you're on the east side of the city, all windows have to be entered via the Thieves' Highway. If you're down on the streets, there is way to get back. Look for a wooden crate perched on a ledge across from Gregory's place.

d. 2014
    stuck again,i am just past the ladies place,on a ledge there is a window facing west i cant get in ,how do i get in the gregory place,,please help someone

d. 2014
    stuck again,i am just past the ladies place,on a ledge there is a window facing west i cant get in ,how do i get in the gregory place,,please help someone
    i got in the window,i just want to know how to get in the gregory place

d. 2014
    i got in the window,i just want to know how to get in the gregory place
    its ok i found a way in soon after i posted

I was able to get back to the Thieves Highway following what you said guys.

But if anyone else noticed, some crates above will take rope arrows and others won't. Specifically the crate opposite the one with the flag, near Gregory place next to the window. I directly hit it even and the arrow disappears into the crate. Maybe this should be fixed?
    Last edited by Ravenus1; 20th Mar 2012 at 13:45.

Had a lot of fun playing this mission, thanks Ricebug!

I obtained weapons, got a few objectives bells done, but I can't find a way to the East side of the map.

There is a spot in the water where a gate is blocking it and Garrett sounds off about wanting to find a way up there.

I have found only one room with a lot of loot in it that had a rope arrow post, it dead ends. Where is the way to the East side?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast