TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Shadow Plans (17-03-2012)

OldMeat, did you put the ring in the bowl on the table near the pagan you should meet? If so, jump into the water and swim with the flow. You'll notice a ladder has come down in front of the closed gate.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Thank you Gloria, I will try that. I forgot I had that item. You mean the ring obtained from the skeleton down in that pit area, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    Thank you Gloria, I will try that. I forgot I had that item. You mean the ring obtained from the skeleton down in that pit area, correct?
    Yes, that's the one.
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

CAN someone Please tell me exactly HOW to get on the rooftops? I am tired of going around in stupid circles! I am at the beggar contact point by the bridge and have gotten the instructions. So where do I go from here?

Webe123, search for the ring to put in the bowl on the table. It's behind a metal door in one of the zig-zag corridors between areas. It gives you acces to the east side of town.

After that: look for a beam above a window in the police centre, the building in between waters and with two closed doors. A female thief is standing in one of the streets nearby.

There are several windows which can be jumped into like the one leading to the sorcerer's room with the map and several goodies. Just look for a metal door to open and go up the stairs. You'll see what I mean.

This should get you going.

Thank you Ricebug!! Will play this weekend - wheeeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    Webe123, search for the ring to put in the bowl on the table. It's behind a metal door in one of the zig-zag corridors between areas. It gives you acces to the east side of town.

After that: look for a beam above a window in the police centre, the building in between waters and with two closed doors. A female thief is standing in one of the streets nearby.

There are several windows which can be jumped into like the one leading to the sorcerer's room with the map and several goodies. Just look for a metal door to open and go up the stairs. You'll see what I mean.

This should get you going.

Thanks Gloria, That should get me going.

I couldn't get The Well objective to tick off.

And towards the beginning, entering a tunnel Garrett said something about a note - and the only note I saw was in The Pagan Village.

Quote Originally Posted by malau View Post
    I couldn't get The Well objective to tick off.

And towards the beginning, entering a tunnel Garrett said something about a note - and the only note I saw was in The Pagan Village.
    Once you have the objective to turn off the source of the pollution in the well, simply frob the leaves that cover it, jump into the well and find a valve. Shutting if off completes the goal.

The "note" Garrett mentions are the Keeper glyphs on the wall. Those are coded messages, ala Deadly Shadows.

Video

If you want to see a video on how to get to Gregory's place, you can D/L it here. Its 59 MBs.

The video starts from the ladder gate, opened by a key found in the Mechanist meeting place, on Mechanist Circle.

d. 2014

web123

spoiler:
    go in the mech place attic
    Last edited by Nightwalker; 21st Mar 2012 at 10:25. Reason: fixed the spoiler cover

So Been to the pagan village,got the note,fixed the well,and have been to the top of the cliffs.Door is locked.Back down...All around....no where to go.Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by ravoll View Post
    So Been to the pagan village,got the note,fixed the well,and have been to the top of the cliffs.Door is locked.Back down...All around....no where to go.Now what?
    You need to finish any remaining objectives, probably your loot requirment

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    spoiler:
    go in the mech place attic

OK I STILL have NOT FOUND the ring! I found ONE RING on a window sill in the mechanist attic (the one with two metal sliding doors on ground level) but when I went to the beggar, it stayed in my inventory as loot! IS that supposed to be the ring? And if so..HOW do I get it into the bowl? The bowl does not light up...only the instructions do! This is all VERY CONFUSING for the player! I hope the FM author changes this.

Quote Originally Posted by webe123 View Post
    OK I STILL have NOT FOUND the ring! I found ONE RING on a window sill in the mechanist attic (the one with two metal sliding doors on ground level) but when I went to the beggar, it stayed in my inventory as loot! IS that supposed to be the ring? And if so..HOW do I get it into the bowl? The bowl does not light up...only the instructions do! This is all VERY CONFUSING for the player! I hope the FM author changes this.
    1. Find the bar. It's on the map. When you frob the sign above the bar, it'll say "Nightwalkers."
    2. Don't enter the bar. Instead, turn North.
    3. Enter the passageway you see ahead of you. It's a zig-zag hall.
    4. Upon entering this passageway, there's metal door on your right.

You can figure it out from here.

About the end of mission 2 (SPOILERS):

When opening the ceiling doors and taking off the mission ends - but when seeing the mission statistics the "Don't steal from the poor" objective fails, even though I didn't steal anything from ?

Also: I noticed that there is another small mission file in the ZIP archive - is there a tiny third mission like a cutscene (that doesn't get played because of the failed objective)?

d. 2014

web123

nort pine sign go south r/h corner

[QUOTE=Calibrator;2116944]About the end of mission 2 (SPOILERS):

When opening the ceiling doors and taking off the mission ends - but when seeing the mission statistics the "Don't steal from the poor" objective fails, even though I didn't steal anything from ?This particular goal had to be "hacked" to get it to work right. Done correctly, the mission would have failed each time you picked up a poor loot item. (Don't do X = fail mission). This is the only thing we could come up with. Instead of a mission failure when you steal from the poor, you get other consequences.

Also: I noticed that there is another small mission file in the ZIP archive - is there a tiny third mission like a cutscene (that doesn't get played because of the failed objective)?
    In campaigns, FM authors will typically add a last empty mission in order to get DarkLoader to correctly interpret the titles.str file.

Found the magic shop
    Last edited by webe123; 22nd Mar 2012 at 00:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwalker View Post
    Congratulations on the release! I'm a bit swamped with testing at the moment but as soon as I have a bit of free time, I'll dive into this!
    Ditto! Really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickie View Post
    Ditto! Really looking forward to it.
    You'll like it Nickie.... Good luck testing....

Where do I find a key to lord Gregory's place? I'm running around with no luck.

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylyc View Post
    Where do I find a key to lord Gregory's place? I'm running around with no luck.
    the mech atti you need a rope arrowc

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    the mech atti you need a rope arrowc
    I've already been there 3 times. Found only ladder gate key there.
    Last edited by Mylyc; 26th Mar 2012 at 10:50.

Mylyc, have you used the key you found? It pretty easy from there.
    It's so easy, but I can't do it.
    So risky - but I gotta chance it.
    It's so funny, there's nothing to laugh about

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast