TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM - Shadow Plans (17-03-2012)

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    the mech atti you need a rope arrowc
    mech place go upstairs and look up

d. 2014
    mech place go upstairs and llook up

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    mech place go upstairs and llook up
    Man, I told you I've already been there.
    But nevermind. The answer I was looking for is, that the doors to lord Gregory's are pickable.
    I found out that I missed those stupid lockpicks in the armory and I just thought there aren't supposed to be any in the mission.

How did I miss this? Good thing I saw the new version notice!

Mission 1 is great - several great little scenes, nice natural environments, and a daunting (and for Garrett, exhausting ) mountain climb at the end. I actually went back a played it again after finishing to try and find the missing loot (before mission 2)! Would have been nice if that haunted monastery had been explorable, but that isn't the point of the mission.

Mission 2 looks to be great as well, but will have to wait. I picked up a poor loot and got smacked, now I'm wondering how many there are? and if I can get them all without getting caught? I'm a bad person

I've gotten the hang of the rooftop routes, though they were confusing for a while. Anyone else notice that the room the ladies are in has no door?

Now I need to go back and find a way into the armorer's since I cant get any further without lockpicks. seriously, the front door was unlocked the whole time? I just assumed I needed to find an alternate route, since that would be too easy!

Now I've completed all the objectives, but the mission does not end

Ricebug, the link is no longer working, please update to want thanks.

@Ricebug, it would be good to update your initial post and drop a link to Thread: Shadow Plans Updated To V1b for this mission (and invalidate the old download link).
    That should help to avoid confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    Anyone else notice that the room the ladies are in has no door?

Now I've completed all the objectives, but the mission does not end
    Pretty shy these girls, it seems.

Have you figured out 'what Lord Gregory is trying to hide' and activated the machine ?
    Last edited by gnartsch; 30th Mar 2012 at 13:13.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Have you figured out 'what Lord Gregory is trying to hide' and activated the machine ?
    yes, and opened the doors. all objectives (except the one about stealing from the poor) are complete

yes, and opened the doors. all objectives (except the one about stealing from the poor) are complete
    Odd. That should be it.
    Maybe you are expected to completed even some more objectives - which are not even shown yet to you - since you did not find a clue ?
    (including 'don't steal from the poor' I have 9 objectives in total)

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    Odd. That should be it.
    Maybe you are expected to completed even some more objectives - which are not even shown yet to you - since you did not find a clue ?
    (including 'don't steal from the poor' I have 9 objectives in total)
    I have 9 as well, all ticked (except for the "poor").

Cool mission! Thanks!!
    If at first you don't succeed...reload and try again!

I have 9 as well, all ticked (except for the "poor").
    Did you climb into the flying machine and start frobbing buttons and levers? If all objectives are complete, this should end the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    Did you climb into the flying machine and start frobbing buttons and levers? If all objectives are complete, this should end the mission.
    yes I did, that ticked the "find what he's hiding" objective. roof door is open, blades are spinning... I ctrl+shift+end'd to finish it, so I'm not left hanging, it's just weird

Nice job with this mission Terry, i thinks this is the best mission you brought to us, i enjoyed the design of both maps, nice gameplay, nice story, and cool weather effects.

I recognized this building:

Lets see ... web...darths... hell you know what im talking about you naughty Terry

Looking foward for more

That screenshot is from mission 2, which was originally constructed by Istvan Varga.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricebug View Post
    That screenshot is from mission 2, which was originally constructed by Istvan Varga.
    F..k!!! i thought it was built by Darthslair

Ok Terry, using clones in a small scale or small quantity is not serious, but i recomend you not to get to used to it, using to much will compromise the quality of your maps, this has nothing to do with author rights, it has to do with quality, one of the main reasons why im starting to dislike bethesda games is because they clone buildings constantly like they were manufacturing toys from a factory, 3d world has to be more respected and more genuine than the crapy maps that bethesda creates.

hugs
    Pedro Quintela

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    F..k!!! i thought it was built by Darthslair

Ok Terry, using clones in a small scale or small quantity is not serious, but i recomend you not to get to used to it, using to much will compromise the quality of your maps, this has nothing to do with author rights, it has to do with quality, one of the main reasons why im starting to dislike bethesda games is because they clone buildings constantly like they were manufacturing toys from a factory, 3d world has to be more respected and more genuine than the crapy maps that bethesda creates.

hugs
    Pedro Quintela
    You have a good memory for architecture Pedro. I used that same house in Wicked Webs We Weave. (a Multibrush of it) I did'nt want the abandoned stuff to go unused. Also the house of the President in WWWW was by redface I think. I will have to look at the readme.

http://thiefmissions.com/readmes/WickedWebsWeWeave.txt

Nice fm Terry ! Really enjoyed the ending !

Quote Originally Posted by darthsLair View Post
    You have a good memory for architecture Pedro. I used that same house in Wicked Webs We Weave. (a Multibrush of it) I did'nt want the abandoned stuff to go unused. Also the house of the President in WWWW was by redface I think. I will have to look at the readme.

Nice fm Terry ! Really enjoyed the ending !
    Hi Rod, yes i remember well this house because i worked on this bulding in your mission, gave new textures and some new architecture shapes, remember? and you didnt even credit me for that you taffer...lol, nevermind i also forget to credit some authors sometimes

By the way our hammerite map is complete, now im filling the map with objects , creatures and lights, then ill leave the gameplay up to you, i will email you later.

Hope everything is fine with you .

Hugs
    Last edited by Cardia; 6th Apr 2012 at 06:54.

Summer Vacation Contest Winner 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cardia1 View Post
    Hi Rod, yes i remember well this house because i worked on this bulding in your mission, gave new textures and some new architecture shapes, remember? and you didnt even credit me for that you taffer...lol, nevermind i also forget to credit some authors sometimes

By the way our hammerite map is complete, now im filling the map with objects , creatures and lights, then ill leave the gameplay up to you, i will email you later.

Hope everything is fine with you .

Hugs
    Hij Pedro, I did credit you in the readme. Look at the readme again :"A Special Thankyou to Cardia1 "Pedro" For his Artistic Touches in The Courtyard, and the Presidential Estate. A True Artist, and a good friend!

Did you not see it ? (Look at the Thankyou list, bottom) You have full credit for the Presidential Estate, and the Courtyard. That house, and the other one, plus the entry. The whole courtyard !

Later, my friend
    Last edited by darthsLair; 6th Apr 2012 at 10:44. Reason: add a bit

I'm missing so much loot in mission 1. It's very well hidden. Is there already a lootlist available?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I'm missing so much loot in mission 1. It's very well hidden. Is there already a lootlist available?
    Look in your Thief 2 folder for a Loot List directory.

@Ricebug,

thank you so much for the information and for this beautiful FM Pack, you are a very talented and gifted author. The community is really proud of you.

I can't get my mission to end either. I'm satisfied though.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Philflound View Post
    I can't get my mission to end either. I'm satisfied though.

Phil
    Email me your last savegame file so I can take a look and maybe fix the problem. It's in your SAVES folder.

I'm playing verson 1b. In Expert mode. All scripts installed. Mission won't end.

All below (except the poor) is ticked.
    Contact
    Map
    Weapons
    Ring
    Poor
    Loot
    Coins
    Find out.

Get a speech when the up lever is pulled "Assuming the blueprints didn't leave anything out, this ought to do the trick".

Would you like my Save file as well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast