TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM: What've You Found Little Fly. 5 July 2012

are stuck again. Damn! I can not read and understand the scrolls, which is why I always stuck.
    now i have:
    1. a jeweled key
    2. a metal mold
    3. magigal vial of blood
    4. angel's vial of blood
    5. demon trapped in an insect shell

You tell me where I have to use them? thanks

And again, as I meet these objectives?

1. "Find out what the conjurors are up to"
    2. "Find a way into the inner tunnels"

Quote Originally Posted by bluclint View Post
    are stuck again. Damn! I can not read and understand the scrolls, which is why I always stuck.
    now i have:
    1. a jeweled key
    2. a metal mold
    3. magigal vial of blood
    4. angel's vial of blood
    5. demon trapped in an insect shell

You tell me where I have to use them? thanks

And again, as I meet these objectives?

1. "Find out what the conjurors are up to"
    2. "Find a way into the inner tunnels"
    Starting with the objectives:
    1. I think you have to revisit Stephanus' room
    2. Did you solve the chess-puzzle in the library ?
    After you figured that one out, you will know where to use items 3,4,5

Regarding item 1 : Check Mortus' rooms. Above Stephanus' room
    item 2: revisit the place where you found the big strobe-light in the storage-room on the 2nd floor and search carefully close by

burrick

okay burrick is on lift sent it up heard guard say whats this then nothing

im guessing he is supposed to show up but nothing has happened any tips

Thanks

No Maloo, it's just as it is. The burrick gets eaten by the crayman in the cage upstairs. Nothing else happens.

Last edited by nickie; 9th Jul 2012 at 15:57. Reason: Spoiler cover added
    There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by maloo View Post
    okay burrick is on lift sent it up heard guard say whats this then nothing

im guessing he is supposed to show up but nothing has happened any tips

Thanks
    Try it again and do what I did. The mage comes down the stairs on the west wing of the building, not the gate over the stairs in the kitchen. I dashed out and intercepted him without him seeing me and KOed him. Got his key too, but in any case, even if you don't find him, his left the gate open, so you can now go upstairs. FYI, this is how it happens on Expert, it may differ on other difficulties.

Thanks so much that was it i was waiting at the wrong gate

Cheers

Sorry Nickie

I betatested this one, also on Expert, but for me the mage didn't come down at all. I guess I opened the gate myself before this event.

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............

No worries Gloria.

I was extremely impressed with this mission. I played on Expert and went through the whole thing without any help whatsoever. Though I came up 340 loot short.

The only problem I had was that I could not save a game and load it back up without it crashing. I had to use quicksave and quickload throughout the entire game. I prayed I would not make a big mistake that would cost me my only save.

Things I had questions about:
    I didn't use the mold or the magnetized hook for anything. I also think I didn't use the jeweled key. Can't remember on that one. Any hints? Maybe this would help my loot count.
    After reading a post just above, I put the mold, but have nothing to pour into it.

Phil
    Last edited by Philflound; 9th Jul 2012 at 17:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Philflound View Post
    I didn't use the mold or the magnetized hook for anything. I also think I didn't use the jeweled key. Can't remember on that one. Any hints? Maybe this would help my loot count.
    After reading a post just above, I put the mold, but have nothing to pour into it.

Phil
    Stobbs may give you a hint - the guy who is imprisoned in the basement :
    -->"Have you found the source of the draft in the workshop ?"

Oh, and the mold is not really a mold - rather a box for an item
    Forget about the jewelled key. You HAVE used it already.

Could someone please tell me where the key is to the small box that was behind the brick by the furnace and also there is a locked box upstairs in Mortus room on a desk I have no key to

Xorak, this is an AMAZING mission and an excellent transformation of RI. Well done and thank you

I'm right at the end of the mission, playing on Normal and only have one objective to complete: eliminate Mordus.

I jump onto the force field inside the skull garden portal, frob with the staff and the body and a monster start running around. Then I die. How do I finish?

Quote Originally Posted by uhai View Post
    Could someone please tell me where the key is to the small box that was behind the brick by the furnace and also there is a locked box upstairs in Mortus room on a desk I have no key to
    There is a note that says that there is a key hidden in front of Versaw's room.

For the small box: playing on Expert ? Good choice !
    Stobbs is still looking for his little friend. You have not seen a rat lately?
    Oh, I forgot to mention it has been enchanted and looks like an ape now,
    but he has a fine taste for the fine arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhickel View Post
    I jump onto the force field inside the skull garden portal, frob with the staff and the body and a monster start running around. Then I die. How do I finish?
    Leave the dirty work up to the monster and get the hell out of there.

Thanks for the advice. I don't know how many times I looked at that bricked up wall and didn't notice the loose brick. I finished only 14 loot short, probably a couple of coins here and there.

Thanks gnartsch!

Yes I am Playing Expert. Thanks

Playing expert, and I've got the magnetized hook, but I'll be buggered if I can find any sort of hole to use it on... "In the basement" -- well that's nice and vague. Closest thing I can find to that is the brick in the servants quarters I already got the gold from behind...

-- edit -- never mind, now to figure out how to open the result.
    Last edited by nickie; 10th Jul 2012 at 02:20. Reason: Spoiler cover added

I found the apeman and I have what he needs .The book on the table hilights but tells me nothing. I read elsewhere here that it needs to be prepared but how?

Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow View Post
    Playing expert, and I've got the magnetized hook, but I'll be buggered if I can find any sort of hole to use it on... "In the basement" -- well that's nice and vague. Closest thing I can find to that is the brick in the servants quarters I already got the gold from behind...

-- edit -- never mind, now to figure out how to open the result.
    You need a very small key for this

I found the apeman and I have what he needs .The book on the table hilights but tells me nothing. I read elsewhere here that it needs to be prepared but how?
    Where did you found an apeman? Are you sure you don't mean an apehead? The only apeman is in the jailarea en he doesn't need anything. BTW, just check out his cage ...

Quote Originally Posted by Philflound View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I don't know how many times I looked at that bricked up wall and didn't notice the loose brick. I finished only 14 loot short, probably a couple of coins here and there.
    Did you check out the jail where the apeman is?

the one playing a piano

the one playing a piano
    There are readables about him. Couldn't you read the book on the table? If not: you need to make him a special cheese so he can get back to his former body, a rat. He's the pet of Stobbs, you know.

The readable did not appear The book on the table would hi light but the words will not show after clicking on it but I figured it out.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast