TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM campaign "Reunion With Basso" (08/30/2012)

Downloading now, can't wait...

where is abbits room,?

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    where is abbits room,?
    The abbot's room is in the building with the climbable trellis on the side of it. Avoid the guards and receptionist and it will be the one room downstairs with a fancier door, pick the lock and don't wake the abbot. The key will be in a file cabinet. There are alot of other goodies there also, so don't leave there too soon without inspecting the area.

Additional Infos

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    I am playing on expert. So far I have 2170 in loot and only need a little bit more to complete mission 1.
    Did you find the 2 secrets of Mission 1? They offer some more loot.

poisoned powder that I am not sure what it is for.
    That fulfils a bonus objective, there's nothing more to do. Please read the texts ... should be clear then.

The floating balloon man in the basement, I am guessing has been ingesting the bath salts in the crate besides the air potions, either that or this could be hinting to zombies later in the game. Maybe the one archer freaking out in front of the alter of the chapel has been dipping into them a little bit also.
    Please read the letters ... should be clear then.

@all:
    Especially for the guild of ghosters ... hope you all discovered that you can blow out (frob) or extinguish most of the candles.
    Last edited by zappen; 25th Mar 2017 at 13:26.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Don't read, unless finished Mission 2, comment on the 'ending'. Wow! I really love your reference to the Guardian! It really made my day.

now i got to figure out how to make a cure card? also any tips on the treasure? cause i am way short of loot

now i got to figure out how to make a cure card? also any tips on the treasure? cause i am way short of loot
    Check the Church, for the treasure.

I am on Expert, the objectives say the cure card is optional, i made it at the start, not sure how it affects gameplay without it. Perhaps without the card, you get attacked on sight, whereas with it in non-restricted areas with are OK? In any case i like making the card, Ooo, interactivity!

Yeah i am short of loot too, there's 2800 total in the mission, but another poster says it's in inconspicuous areas, so it means having to search more carefully. I feel like a policeman, on my hands and knees doing a 'fingertip search'.

Cure Card

Some details about the cure card:

You can forge your own cure card in the cure administration office.

That means mission 1 offers 6 difficulty levels - normal, hard, expert with or without cure card.
    With it one can move about undisturbed in all but the restricted or private areas.

a bit of help on mission 2 how do i get out of the crypt of death? the top is sealed and not sure if i can get out,or if i have to go there and not take loot?

a bit of help on mission 2 how do i get out of the crypt of death? the top is sealed and not sure if i can get out,or if i have to go there and not take loot?
    Yeah, that's what i first thought too. Hearing my exit slam shut, and the priests dire warning, i was scared into leaving all that lovely loot, but as Zappen pointed out to me, there is a way out. Check behind the coffins.

ok i found flash arrows,but they dont work on the symbol i also tryed water and fire,not sure if its a combo?

Quote Originally Posted by zappen View Post
    The flash arrow should definitely work on the grey glyphe ...

yes it does but the other 2 dont,and still stuck in there ,feels like i missed something in level? am i at the end ,do i have ot go back to that other area underground first?

yes it does but the other 2 dont,and still stuck in there ,feels like i missed something in level? am i at the end ,do i have ot go back to that other area underground first?
    I assume you got up close to each symbol and hear the sound it makes? This gives a clue as to what arrows to use, but remember you're trying to destroy the symbols as demonstrated by the flash arrow on the white symbol. So if you're trying to destroy what they represent what arrow would be appropriate?

I am playing on Expert. People have asked whether there is a blackjack. I have found in Mission 1 that the Stone Hammer you pick up from (I think) the chest in the Abbot's bedroom can be thrown at people and it knocks them out (or kills them, it isn't clear). Is this intentional?

Quote Originally Posted by Marbrien View Post
    I am playing on Expert. People have asked whether there is a blackjack. I have found in Mission 1 that the Stone Hammer you pick up from (I think) the chest in the Abbot's bedroom can be thrown at people and it knocks them out (or kills them, it isn't clear). Is this intentional?
    WOW ... someone discovered the abbot's wonderful narcosis hammer!!!

on a bit of help on mission 3 how do i get into damien house,i got to the front door with the 2 torches ,and what do i blow up with explosives?

The Keep for Thief 1 and 2 FMs, Shadowdark for Thief 3 and Dark Mod FMs

Mission 1 - I think the answer is no, but I would really like to get into the kitchen, it's a shame such a big area can't be explored.

Also I now understand why it was so difficult meeting the loot requirement, I had 2220 of loot and needed 30 more to meet the loot objective and suddenly i found loot worth 500! Still it felt quite satisfying to really work for it.

Where's the crown with the scepter? Mission 2, expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Cat View Post
    Where's the crown with the scepter? Mission 2, expert.
    From your start position, you go right to the back as far as you can go. There's a hole in a wall leading to a balcony like area and you look down into a 'courtyard'. Go down the stairs, then down a ladder and you're be in a room with lava running through the cracks in the floor. Proceed through the hole, there's a fire haunt and fireball. Go forward and on your left crawl through another hole, then mantle up into a opening, where the floor is lava and go around the ledge. Woila!, the King's Chamber.

Mission 3 - Need help please.I've looted the Magician's (more like sorcerer ) place, but I can't find a way out. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Also where's the key to unlock the doors on the tower? I couldn't find it, but i did blow them open with fire arrows, but surely this is not the proper way to do it. On Expert.

Thanks!

I really like the Magician's house, really good creepy atmosphere! Is the Magician killable? just for fun i tried, threw everything i had at him, wouldn't die.

EDIT: Nevermind, i worked out what to do to get ahead.
    Last edited by shadows; 31st Aug 2012 at 09:17.

downwinder
    on a bit of help on mission 3 how do i get into damien house,i got to the front door with the 2 torches ,and what do i blow up with explosives?
    cemetery -> monument (up) -> parapet (but this is not the way). The right way - to the left, shot an arrow into the window jamb. Zappen is extremely clever!

shadows
    Also where's the key to unlock the doors on the tower? I couldn't find it, but i did blow them open with fire arrows, but surely this is not the proper way to do it. On Expert.
    You need a magic wand.

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    From your start position, you go right to the back as far as you can go. There's a hole in a wall leading to a balcony like area and you look down into a 'courtyard'. Go down the stairs, then down a ladder and you're be in a room with lava running through the cracks in the floor. Proceed through the hole, there's a fire haunt and fireball. Go forward and on your left crawl through another hole, then mantle up into a opening, where the floor is lava and go around the ledge. Woila!, the King's Chamber.
    Thanks!

I'm stuck with mission 3 too. I got the shield and followed the ghost downstairs to a room but don't know what to do with the 3 orbs. BTW I'm playing on normal. I guess this is the way out since the front door is barred and the window i came in too.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast