TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 FM campaign "Reunion With Basso" (08/30/2012)

ciscokidd73,
    I'm stuck with mission 3 too. I got the shield and followed the ghost downstairs to a room but don't know what to do with the 3 orbs. BTW I'm playing on normal. I guess this is the way out since the front door is barred and the window i came in too.
    Use your magic wand and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    ciscokidd73,

Use your magic wand and see what happens.
    hmmmm well i guess i need to find that. dunno where though.

EDIT: ive backtracked and looked everywhere. cant find the magic wand.
    Last edited by ciscokidd73; 31st Aug 2012 at 15:42.

On Expert, in misson 2. Do I need a water arrow to get out of the crypt of death (the one with the lift)? If so, is there one in there? I used them all on fire skeketons and fire balls elsewhere.

OK seems I am the only one struggling on mission 1

I seem to have been everywhere, but only got 1200 loot (expert). Every one is sleeping courtesy of the stone hammer but I haven't found the stash in the abbot's quarters or the temple treasure.

Any chance of a hint or two please?

As usual found the Abbots room just after posting (how did I miss that coathook) ! I'm up to 1500 now, so still need some help......Oh and where's this poison powder ?
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 31st Aug 2012 at 17:25.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    Oh and where's this poison powder ?
    It is in Cavador's apartment in a corner somewhere. This what he used in the baths and it ended killing the guy in the freezer of the basement. This also sets off a bonus objective.

OK finally finished it. Damn cant believe i didn't look in that spot for the wand...hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by frobbin hood View Post
    OK seems I am the only one struggling on mission 1

I seem to have been everywhere, but only got 1200 loot (expert). .

Any chance of a hint or two please?
    A few off the top of my head.

In the bathing area, there's one bath with a hangar with a tiara.

Check the office where you make a cure card very carefully - can be accessed via outside balcony, or following the Hammer that patrols there to get through the unfrobable door.

Check the apartments carefully - the one with rooms. One of them has some nice loot on the shelf that you cannot see directly, unless you jump up. - missed this myself.

Next to the apartments is a fence and behind that, a gold bottle.

Basically recheck the areas carefully, checking in corners and stuff. Some loot is small, like rings on tables and stuff, so keep your eyes peeled.

Marbrien

I don't recall any water arrows in there, but i assume you've already checked and if you haven't found any, i don't think there are, i doubt there are any hidden caches either. I've noticed that, usually Zappen, places needed arrows at the scene, like rope arrows, but not this time i suppose.

Also the fire skeletons, can be killed by sword. Preferably via back stab, this kills them in one hit, but beware of the backwash, also getting too close, you get burned.
    Last edited by shadows; 1st Sep 2012 at 01:50.

I really like the wall hangings gently wafting in the breeze!
    [spoil]I'm not a fan of the new pick-up sounds, though; they feel too "video gamey."

Quote Originally Posted by zappen View Post
    Some details about the cure card:
    You can forge your own cure card in the cure administration office.
    I feel like an idiot, I couldn't get in there without help!

now I need to find the second secret (found the one in the abbot's office, and the belltower apparently isn't it... hints?

Quote Originally Posted by OldMeat View Post
    It is in Cavador's apartment in a corner somewhere. This what he used in the baths and it ended killing the guy in the freezer of the basement. This also sets off a bonus objective.
    No, that guy died because of a doctor's over-ambitious exercise regimen - there is a readable in the offices. Since we find a full bag, Cavador hasn't gotten to use it yet.
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 1st Sep 2012 at 03:12.

ok i made it into house on mission 3 i guess from what i read i am looking for wand,but i have no idea where it is,also there is 2 doors i cant open one in garden and one next to guy by fireplace,any help please

i mission 3 is my fav

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    ok i made it into ... looking for wand ...
    Downwinder, just go again in one of the chambers of the upper floor. One of them has an attic, just look up ...
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

OldMeat:

Thanks for that, I'd completely missed it - there are so many large, bare areas in the map I was a bit less diligent in my searching than usual!

Shadows:

Thanks. I've found those ones already, except the cure office. I know there's a bookcase that makes a bit of a clan when hit. I'll go back there.
    I'm also missingBr Behal's Temple Treasure .I presume that must be hidden in the Church somewhere.

Edit: Found the office safe thanks - that little switch was hard to see and so far away. Upto 2000 now.
    Just need the treasure objective I guess.

Edit (again): All done - finally noticed the bell tower!
    Last edited by frobbin hood; 1st Sep 2012 at 07:32.

thank you for help but one last bit please where do i go to make a cure card in mission 1,i check first part of town and nothing same with last part of town,also did entire middle section

Yeah, new FM,

Congratulations on this longed for addition.

(I have to confess that in my hardest stage of withdrawal I fell into deep dark places.....Minecraft lured me in. Am now having therapy and see the error of my ways. lol)

downwinder:

You need to get in a central building, only accessible byclimbing.

Look for a walkway or a trellis with a vine growing.

Thank you so much Zappen!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    ok i found flash arrows,but they dont work on the symbol i also tryed water and fire,not sure if its a combo?
    'm also stuck in the tower of death. I was able to use two other arrows on two other glyphs but can't find any flash arrows to use on the gray glyph. Are flash arrows in the tower of death or am I out of luck? (If not, where are they in the mission?)

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by prjames View Post
    'm also stuck in the tower of death. I was able to use two other arrows on two other glyphs but can't find any flash arrows to use on the gray glyph. Are flash arrows in the tower of death or am I out of luck? (If not, where are they in the mission?)

- prjames
    One should be hanging right over your head, while you are in need for it.
    Last edited by gnartsch; 1st Sep 2012 at 09:47.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    One should be hanging right over your head, while you are in need for it.
    Thanks - didn't frob it because it didn't look like anything that's normally frobbable. Now I'll have to figure out the other 2 secrets.

- prjames

a word of warning for mission 3: make sure you have the shield before trying to escape the sorcerer's house!

I'm Kaputti's mansion, having trouble finding "my" inheritance. I've been through all the rooms; all I've found of interest is the lock in the upstairs study. Can I get a nudge for the next step?
    Last edited by MrMunkeepants; 1st Sep 2012 at 21:26.

not finiding cure card

can I get a hint on this? read other posts, but still not getting where to go for this.

also, I have not found the temple treasure either. could use a hint, please. thank you.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

i first would like thank the author for making this great set of fan missions

and to make cure card after you climb trellis you will have to wait till you see a hammer guy on patroll,follow him till he gets a door only he can open then go in behind him,then you will see how to make cure card

Augh. Another person stuck on the loot requirement in Expert - Mission 1.

Is there a loot list yet? I swear I've been all over the mission and looking high, and looking low - and the only thing I found that I missed was the
    spoiler:
    necklace around the 'karate champion's neck. ("Oh, this is not good!" Garrett gasps,
    and I freaked a little and got him out of there. lol)

I've got the 'odd' one I could find. . .the
    spoiler:
    tiara on the peg in the pool room, the thingy high on the shelf in the patient's room. Some rings on a sink. I found the stash in the abbot's room
    . I've gone diving in the pool in the garden. . .I found the temple treasure. I am now at 2012 (what a number!) and am soo close. What am I missing?

I've used the
    spoiler:
    hammer to knock most everyone out
    (naughty me, but for some reason it gave me a great deal of satisfaction lol) and the only place I can see I have not been to is that 'store room' area. . .place. . .with rats that you can see behind the wall outside the church. But I can't figure out how to get there.

I even
    spoiler:
    dived into the sewers trying to find a way there, but both ends are sealed.
    (Guessing thats the end game, since the objective says to leave that way. . .)

I'm stumped. Help! Thanks.
    Last edited by Elentari; 1st Sep 2012 at 23:57. Reason: forgot spoilers - where they might be needed

MrMunkeepants,
    2 floor -> Room with spiders -> fireplace -> secret room

Shadowcrawler,
    Go down from the wall -> go to the left -> look up -> see the ventilation grill? -> winearrow ->

Quote Originally Posted by Elentari View Post
    Augh. Another person stuck on the loot requirement in Expert - Mission 1.
    The office where you make a cure card, check it very carefully, this will solve your loot problems

The area with rats is your end point.

I'm also having loot problems in mission 1 (Normal). I've scoured the whole area 3 times, and only found 1250 loot. I'm in the card room now, and I assume there's some kind of secret compartment behind the bookshelf there that may have loot, but I didn't find any switches or anything.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast