TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: T2 FM campaign "Reunion With Basso" (08/30/2012)

need a hint to get into Magician's houes

Ok, I read you can get in this way:cemterary, mantle up, rope arrow to parapit. Does this refer to th spot above the switch in the cemetary for the thief's hidden loot? I do not see anything visible that could take a rope arrow.

also, in the church, I read of a secret room where the dead hammerite priest wrote in his diary, but not found the room. could use a hint.

Also, in the
    thank you
    Last edited by Shadowcrawler; 2nd Sep 2012 at 23:48.
    "To live in the light is to see everything, to live in the dark is to see everthing you missed in the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    I do not see anything visible that could take a rope arrow.
    Look for those 2 wooden beams upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcrawler View Post
    in the church I read of a secret room where the dead hammerite priest wrote in his diary, but not found the room. could use a hint.
    Look behind one sarcophagus for a bone.
    Last edited by zappen; 3rd Sep 2012 at 02:21.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Thanks zappen! Nice mission.

Quote Originally Posted by downwinder View Post
    i first would like thank the author for making this great set of fan missions

and to make cure card after you climb trellis you will have to wait till you see a hammer guy on patroll,follow him till he gets a door only he can open then go in behind him,then you will see how to make cure card
    Oh oh. I think I put this guy to sleep. Am I out of luck for the optional objective?

Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Oh oh. I think I put this guy to sleep. Am I out of luck for the optional objective?
    You can get in the other way. At the front of the admin building, there's a balcony, you can rope up

Mission 3

How do I defeat the forces in the shield room? I got rido only of the fire elementals.....

BTW it seems the search button doesen't work, so everytime I have to scroll all the pages of the thread.....

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    How do I defeat the forces in the shield room? I got rido only of the fire elementals.....

BTW it seems the search button doesen't work, so everytime I have to scroll all the pages of the thread.....
    You mean the different coloured swirly things? As far as I can tell, the only thing they do, is knock a hitpoint or two of you, they won't chase after you or fire stuff at you. I just ran in and grabbed the shield and only lost a hitpoint or two. Not sure if they can be destroyed though.
    Last edited by shadows; 3rd Sep 2012 at 16:03.

Quote Originally Posted by gnartsch View Post
    There is a tavern, from where you can access a backstreet.

Sorry, I'm still having problems finding the second Hammer. There are three things that could be taverns in the third mission: The Burricks Spit, the wine shop, and the hostelat the beginning. I think it's the first one of the three.

Unfortunately, the front door of the Burricks Spit is not frobbable and there's nothing in the square outside that I can successfully shoot with my vine arrow. Hint, please.

Also, I didn't find any tomb of two kings in the third mission (thus, I can't find it's secret). Hint on that one, too?

Thanks!

- prjames

prjames ,
    Lost Hammer:
    Find home Kaputti. Right - hotel "Beer abundance". Go into the basement. Go up the stairs to the first floor. Go south and go through other doors. Look down. Do you see a sewer manhole? Lost Hammer is there.

Cannot find Kaputti's house......

This FM series surprised me. First impressions gave me a feeling that it wasn't going to be anything special, but as I progressed further I saw that I was SO wrong.

The humour makes it all worthwhile. The pop culture references alone are worth it; M*A*S*H, Star Trek and Murder At Midnight just to name the big ones. There are probably some others that I missed or forgot about.

Some really good ideas are concocted and executed wonderfully. However, I have one point of criticism: The shaft in Damien's house that you use to get between floors. The design of it is pointlessly frustrating. No other point in the missions (or many MANY others missions, come to think of it) made me rage as much as these point-precision jumps you have to make to get off the stairs and through the doorways. If there was anything I would suggest changing or altering, that shaft would be it.

Congratulations on a good release!

Quote Originally Posted by maga View Post
    Cannot find Kaputti's house......
    Is not funny. Stand in front of the cathedral. Turn right. Walk to the end of the street. Turn right again. Walk down the street again. Before the last house, turn left. You will come to the gate with the sign "Home Kaputti."

Thanks Soldi!!!
    Finished, I really enjoyed so much this wonderful campaign!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soldi View Post
    prjames ,
    Lost Hammer:
    Find home Kaputti. Right - hotel "Beer abundance". Go into the basement. Go up the stairs to the first floor. Go south and go through other doors. Look down. Do you see a sewer manhole? Lost Hammer is there.
    ah, without this hint I never would have noticed there was a way up from the basement! (well hidden trapdoor, that one.)
    I got confused when I found the other Hammerite because his voice set was a dieing pagan from the forest village mission, and I wasn't sure who he was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by zappen View Post
    WOW ... someone discovered the abbot's wonderful narcosis hammer!!!
    I couldn't pick that up.

In part 2: I'm stuck in the tower/crypt part because I still haven't a flasharrow.Shouldn't this part be blocked till after I get such an arrow?

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Quote Originally Posted by MrMunkeepants View Post
    ah, without this hint I never would have noticed there was a way up from the basement! (well hidden trapdoor, that one.)
    Yup, I also missed the trapdoor.

- prjames

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I couldn't pick that up.

In part 2: I'm stuck in the tower/crypt part because I still haven't a flasharrow.Shouldn't this part be blocked till after I get such an arrow?

But, there's one in the chamber with the three symbols you're in, the bright crystal thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Creep View Post
    I couldn't pick up ... [the abbot's wonderful narcosis hammer].
    Seems you were in Trapper John's medical practice, not in the Abbot's sleeping room. You'll find the abbot's narcosis hammer in a chest near his bed.
    My FM campaigns Garrett's Young Years XTra, Reunion With Basso
    Want your upcoming FM translated in foreign languages?

Moving along Mission 1. Cannot find Behal's treasure. I'm really short of loot so I'm guessing this will put me over to continue. Please, hint?

Moving along Mission 1. Cannot find Behal's treasure. I'm really short of loot so I'm guessing this will put me over to continue. Please, hint?
    Hint:Look in the church

d. 2014
    mission 3 normal i have finished at the kapputi place now i i need to find this tavern where is it,also where is the atic i need the wandplease help

d. 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    mission 3 normal i have finished at the kapputi place now i i need to find this tavern where is it,also where is the atic i need the wandplease help
    i found the wand, i just need to know where this tavern is

Mission 1 Behal help

Quote Originally Posted by shadows View Post
    Hint:Look in the church
    No luck yet. I heard Garrett mention something about what was hidden in the storage closet but I have been all over it and cannot see anything. I also tried getting up to the bell but found it impossible. I guess I need a stronger hint now. Thanks!

No luck yet. I heard Garrett mention something about what was hidden in the storage closet but I have been all over it and cannot see anything. I also tried getting up to the bell but found it impossible. I guess I need a stronger hint now. Thanks!
    Ok, got it. To those wondering, I shot a vine arrow up successfully after a couple tries and and climbed up next to the church bell. Onward!

Zappen, these missions are awesome
    I love the blow of the horn and the candles which can be blown out. Tere's is so much new stuff in there.

I'm at the end of part 3 now.
    The objective of the Hammerite doesn't tick off, even though I found him right after the start and I went to look for him again near the end.
    In the mine, swimming under water to a new part, am I not supposed to climb out of there? I shot rope arrows in the tree up there, but I never made it up.

Thanks for all the work you put in these missions

There're angels who playThief and angels who don't ........ both go to heaven ............
    Dare to join .............

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast