TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T2 FM: "Prophet" Preview

I hope that the project is still on track...indeed, the screeniez looks fantastic!

Hmm...No signs from Phantom since Jan 2013...

Desperately Dodgy Moderator
    He's a local taffer here where I am, but sadly I don't know his name and have never met him, else I might know why the absence.

Found his... hers? Instagram https://www.instagram.com/toomanythiefs/
    Posted asking for update. We shall see. In one instagram post of Prophet screenshot, dated 20w(eeks), author said that they were trying to release a album before continuing on with FM. In a more recent-ish one, they say they really need to get back to this. So I don't think it's abandoned just yet. Maybe they will see this and get inspired again.

Here's some screens from instagram

Wow, those screenshots sure do have some style! I hope this still gets released some day. It's a shame that Phantom and I live in the same area and have never met up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Wow, those screenshots sure do have some style! I hope this still gets released some day. It's a shame that Phantom and I live in the same area and have never met up.
    Yeah I am in Oregon, would be cool to meet up with some California Taffers. I think I saw in one post somewhere that Phantom was in KY. Shoot I would love to actually catch a twitch stream to even chat!

Yeah his location is set to Lexington, KY although that might be outdated now. I'm located near there. There's also YCatX and William the Taffer just an hour away in Louisville, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Yandros View Post
    Yeah his location is set to Lexington, KY although that might be outdated now. I'm located near there. There's also YCatX and William the Taffer just an hour away in Louisville, too.
    Interesting when there's concentrations some places. If I ever get well off I'm renting a conference space and coordinating a time we can all go to it and have dromed-con. Or DromCon?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12