TTLG|Thief|Bioshock|System Shock|Deus Ex|Mobile
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T2 V1.19 FM: The Tower in the Forest (1/2013)

Master Builder 2018
    I have no idea where Lovis' room is. I made it back to the bottom of the hole in the library floor but there isn't anything there that I can see.

Hopefully we're talking about the same place. You've found the bed in there? Go round the back of the bedroom and push up through the water.

Master Builder 2018
    There is not only no bed, there is no room for a bed to be in. The only thing at the bottom of the hole in the library floor is what looks like a round, white-ish, glassy surface on the floor surrounded by a low wall. When you step on it, it sounds like metal. If you stand on it and look up you can see the hole in the library floor far above. You reach that spot by swimming down one of the large water columns in the water room. But there is nothing else there except the red transparent barrier to the air room.
    Last edited by Tannar; 8th Jan 2013 at 04:13.

You're playing on Expert aren't you?

Master Builder 2018
    Yes.

Have you found a switch in the library?

Master Builder 2018
    No. I found a note about it that says it is on the upper floor in the southwest part of the library but I can't find it.

You need to find that. Go as far south and then west as you can. The switch is at the end of a bookshelf by one of the wooden walls - but don't crouch.

Edited that now.

By the way, the white-ish, glassy surface on the floor is something like a (trap)door.

Congrats on this one!
    Enjoyed playing it and actually managed to figure out everything myself for a change!

Your first mission release, how exciting!
    Does "first" imply there will be a second?
    Can't wait to check play it,
    and Congratulations!

I'm playing Expert aka "Fathom".

I have achieved all objectives except finding the Serpentile Torc.

Like other posters, I have no idea how to befriend a ghost that I can now visit without falling a great distance, but the area around the ghost doesn't seem to have a torc anyway. Also, I still don't see a way up to the top of the rooftop garden - maybe I have to get the Torc first.

Help wanted - if you want to send me a PM instead of spilling the beans here, feel free.

- prjames

If you have achieved all objectives exept the torc, then you should know how to get up to the top of rooftop garden - or you are speaking from another rooftop. I mean the top of the staircase.

Your first question:
    I think you have access to the treasure chamber, right? Do you remember where you find the switch for the door to the chamber? In the same corridore system you should search a secret door (the system is in the NE on the floor of the treasure chamber). The torc is behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notesthes View Post
    If you have achieved all objectives exept the torc, then you should know how to get up to the top of rooftop garden - or you are speaking from another rooftop. I mean the top of the staircase.

Your first question:
    I think you have access to the treasure chamber, right? Do you remember where you find the switch for the door to the chamber? In the same corridore system you should search a secret door (the system is in the NE on the floor of the treasure chamber). The torc is behind it.
    Thanks. That allowed me to finish the mission. Great mission!

Regarding my question about the rooftop - I meant the area directly above the marble stairs that's 20 feet above the rooftop garden and protected by a fence. But, this is more for curiosity only since I've now completed the mission.

- prjames

Thanks.
    When you finished the mission on Expert than I know you have been up to that rooftop protected by a fence - perhaps you have not recognised it because it was only a "short visit".

Nice mission. But complicated and I'm stuck.

Any clues for the code in target practice room?

Yet can't find the Ring of Neutrino. It's suggested that it resides in the sky. Only valley of dspair comes to mind but nothing there except the scroll.

Code: Do you read the notes of Krolock's and Abronsius'? To be precise: You need the diary and the nonsense sentence. Read both carefully.

I think you will be able to solve your second problem on your own with the access to the room you mentioned.

d. 2014
    i have followed nickie`s instructions but i still cant find the library switch where is it exactly

It's quite difficult to explain much more but I'll have a go. If you've followed the instructions to go south and west then you want to look for a bookshelf where the shelf is on your right, in front of you is a wooden wall and to the left is either space or the ramps down to the ground floor or something similar to that. If you can find a spot like that then check the shelf carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    i have followed nickie`s instructions but i still cant find the library switch where is it exactly

Go as far South and West (SW) as you can, in the upper library level and the switch is a small square grey switch on the front face of the bookcase at about arms reach above your head it is a similar colour as the bookshelves,and easy to miss

need some help on a couple things i need the ring and the archmage book.
    Last edited by downwinder; 10th Jan 2013 at 15:58.

You need access to the Room of Portals (it is in the basement, locked with a number code).

yeah i just figured out where i need to go but what is the code for the room with the 2 dummies in it?

I quote myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Notesthes View Post
    Code: Do you read the notes of Krolock's and Abronsius'? To be precise: You need the diary and the nonsense sentence. Read both carefully.

Where can i find "nonsense sentence"?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast